West Bay 12-30.

Son in law & I waited for the rain to quit & decided to give them a try,reports were not good, lot of short fish beein caught. Started fishin bout 9:30. 11:45 had our limit. Smallest fish was 16", biggest bout 19. What was crazy was we only caught 1 fish that didn't measure legal.
Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.

Replies

• redlipperredlipper Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Very nice! May I ask canals, creeks or open water?
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    redlipper wrote: »
    Very nice! May I ask canals, creeks or open water?
    Up the creek redlipper, way up the creek, fooled me , thought with the warmer weather they would-a moved out but they were still there. Curley tail grubs, live bait too expensive.:grin
  • PennFishPennFish Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    Nice looking mess of trout, can't wait for this broken leg to heal so I can get back to trout fishing.
  • KayakMacGyverKayakMacGyver Posts: 981 Officer
    Very nice! Way to get after them. I've been free diving docks and seawalls around the bay recently for Sheepies and I can verify that there are hardly any gamefish out there right now. I've only seen 1 school of baitfish in over 12 hours of water time. The water is so cold I can grab puffer fish by hand and they won't even try to swim away!

You got em pegged
    They Can't Us "You Should Have Been There Yesterday"...........Because We Were!
  • KayakMacGyverKayakMacGyver Posts: 981 Officer
    Whoops...double post
    They Can't Us "You Should Have Been There Yesterday"...........Because We Were!
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,106 Admiral
    Nice going!

Friday and Sat I was fried by the sun, and now it looks like we're in for a freeze warning tonight. ;^)
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,943 Officer
    That right there is dinner my man party0007.gif
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    Thanks guys, so far they have made 4 dinners PONCE, those things eat pretty good.:full
  • addicted2reelinaddicted2reelin Posts: 132 Officer
    Dude great trip, we didn't catch but one keeper yesterday.
  • BeckBeck Posts: 2,321 Captain
    Nice work Donald!
    DSCF0529-1-1-1.jpgHDS55mVHFindash-1-1.jpgDSCF0219-1.jpg
  • Shadowline SFShadowline SF Posts: 13 Greenhorn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file