Bass Pro Shops gift card

GlennGlenn Posts: 1,660 Officer
I received a BassPro gift card from my mother in law. Although I am very grateful for the gift I just can't stand Basspro shops. Does anyone know if Cabelas or others will accept the use of the card? Just curious...

Replies

• RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    why do you not like BPS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlennGlenn Posts: 1,660 Officer
    Lack of merchandise on shelves, customer services, slow shipping, higher prices....
  • Sopchoppy RedneckSopchoppy Redneck Posts: 1,421 Officer
    I get one every year, it's the one time of the year that I buy something from BP!! They have some decent stuff on sale "even though their on-sale stuff is still over priced"!!
    YouDontLikeMe.jpg
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 13,900 AG
    I spent $1,100.00 worth of BPS giftcards last night online,,, send it to me and I will make good use of it.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • jj lynnjj lynn Posts: 632 Officer
    Glenn wrote: »
    Lack of merchandise on shelves, customer services, slow shipping, higher prices....
    :thumbsup
    When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous
    by letting the American Government
    take care of him;
    better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,395 AG
    RRR wrote: »
    why do you not like BPS?

They are the Kmart of online sporting retailers. Cabelas, Macks, Rogers, Gander, Academy Outdoor have better either better quality or better prices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 26,138 AG
    I will only support local shops. Try this place

https://www.plasticjungle.com/main
    Vote for the other candidate
  • captinmitchcaptinmitch Posts: 5,807 Officer
    fins4me wrote: »
    I spent $1,100.00 worth of BPS giftcards last night online,,, send it to me and I will make good use of it.

I've got $350 to spend tonight. I'll take it if you don't want to send it to Tennessee. :grin
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    I received a BassPro gift card from my mother in law. Although I am very grateful for the gift I just can't stand Basspro shops. Does anyone know if Cabelas or others will accept the use of the card? Just curious...

Yes Cabelas takes Bass Pro , just like Target takes Walmart gift cards. Are you serious?
    Thanks for the link mister...
    Yes Cabelas takes Bass Pro , just like Target takes Walmart gift cards. Are you serious?
    :rotflmao

I purposely gave the clerk at a convenience store my Food Lion rewards card to pay for some items. The look on her face was priceless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 9ball9ball Posts: 689 Officer
    Target takes Walmart giftcards, thats awesome, their stuff is a lot better quality!
    “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” Benjamin Franklin
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 26,138 AG
    Thanks for the link mister...

I with you brother.
    Vote for the other candidate
    Well my card was only for $50 so I just blew it on a new turkey vest for my father. Ended up having to pay for the shipping. So I just regiftted a gift it an odd way but he needed a new vest for the spring season.
  • WeBeBoatinWeBeBoatin Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    Basspro and cabelas are co-owned now for the smart assess in the crowd
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,699 Captain
    WeBeBoatin wrote: »
    Basspro and cabelas are co-owned now for the smart assess in the crowd

Im curious. How did you find a 5 year old post and why did you feel compelled to add to it?
  • DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    RRR wrote: »
    why do you not like BPS?

Good to see you Randall Rectum.
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,699 Captain
    DancinGene wrote: »
    Good to see you Randall Rectum.

BBBossman wrote that 5 years ago.
  • DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    I know. Still good to see him.
    DancinGene wrote: »
    I know. Still good to see him.

Is he still booty slamming Polar's mom? :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,631 Officer
    I agree, the only time I go to BPS is when I get a gift card. I also have one to use, waiting for the new one in Daytona Beach to open.

BPS has become a clothing store with some fishing stuff on the side.
  • Lineman North FloridaLineman North Florida Posts: 293 Deckhand
    Im curious. How did you find a 5 year old post and why did you feel compelled to add to it?
    I'm still waiting for an answer to this question.
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,357 Captain
    It's only his 9th post so he's new. He probably didn't notice the date or was letting people know that BPS bought Cabalas for $4.5 Bil. last Octotber.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file