Be a star.

13»

Replies

• addicted2reelinaddicted2reelin Posts: 132 Officer
    i have been missing out on all this fun :banghead
    juan wrote: »
    lately, my boat could use a few lessons.
    We all can only hope that this boat (Avatar pic) doesn't learn any lessons from your last boat :) because you spent more time unloading,loading and tied up to dock with your outboard motor cover off then fishing the bay or open waters of the gulf. btw: looks like this boat made it out to about halfway of the rocks so that a good sign for you.:thumbsup

I have stalkers :machinegun
    Recent Visitors
    The last 3 visitor(s) to this page were:
    gone2bch
    gradyron21
    Sea-Lie'n
    This page has had 74 visits
  • juanjuan Posts: 47 Deckhand
    Yep, the old boat did have starting issues that required taking the cowling off one time every day... but it never missed a beat after that and unlike your contender, it didn't have a single stress crack.. Thanks for remembering that .... it was at least 8 years ago and I had forgotten.
  • addicted2reelinaddicted2reelin Posts: 132 Officer
    So i now own a contender Sweet. Can you give me some money out of your saving account so i can go pick it up tomorrow?
  • ReelAddictedReelAddicted Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    juan wrote: »
    Yep, the old boat did have starting issues that required taking the cowling off one time every day... but it never missed a beat after that and unlike your contender, it didn't have a single stress crack.. Thanks for remembering that .... it was at least 8 years ago and I had forgotten.
    they might be (catching)on too you...juan aka????
  • juanjuan Posts: 47 Deckhand
    they might be (catching)on too you...juan aka????

That shouldn't be hard to do... it's no secret that my previous user name was Sea-Lien'....that's so easy, even they should be able to figure that one out... I haven't tried to hide that fact and haven't used that user name in months and don't intend to ever use it again... unlike some, I don't need two accounts.
  • ReelAddictedReelAddicted Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    ok lets get this goin again...let me cast a line and see if i can catch a stingy or add2stingy....lol
  • upinthewaterupinthewater Posts: 202 Officer
    Is this what an information thread has come to in our Panhandle forum???? Sad day... Won't make a post though - NMFS told me in my dreams that I can't ;0
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,113 Admiral
    HEY guys... Whats up? :blowkiss
  • Fl-boyFl-boy Posts: 71 Deckhand
    ouch
  • BillMeBillMe Posts: 142 Officer
    Must be winter
    Bill Me
    http://www.bluewaterhowto.com/
    Catch Em Up!
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list