Be a star.

Hereis a great offer and chance for you to win prizes. Please read the following message.

Dear Florida Sportsman Forum Member,
If there ever was a reason to post a fishing report, this is it. Not only do have a chance at $500 worth of gear and tackle, you get an opportunity to be the guest host of Reel Time With Florida Sportsman. Check out the RTFS website (www.floridasportsman.com/rtfs) for the details.
(From the News item on Florida Sportsman website)
Florida Sportsman Forum members just hit it big! Your Florida Sportsman fishing report could be selected for a Reel Time with Florida Sportsman webisode. All members have to do is continue posting exciting fishing reports on the Florida Sportsman forums! Show off the fishing action in your part of the state and win an exciting day on the water with Host Capt. George Gozdz.
Here’s how it works: Based on a posted fishing report from the forums, Capt. George Gozdz will determine where the hot bite is around the state. Then he’ll hook up his Reel Time with Florida Sportsman (RTFS) Triton and schedule a trip with the Florida Sportsman member with the top report. The FS member (or members) and George will try and recreate the action from their post. Be a fishing star for a day! Florida Sportsman will send a professional film crew and RTFS host Capt George Gozdz on the road every other week in search of the best Florida action.
Beginning Thursday, January 12 at 7 pm, and every other Thursday following, visit www.FloridaSportsman.com/RTFS for that week’s episode. Each episode will be a ten minute journey with the featured Florida Sportsman members and Capt. George Gozdz aboard the RTFS Triton 24 LTS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,114 Admiral
    I thought I was born a star? :shrug :grin
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    :kick
    Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.
  • juanjuan Posts: 47 Deckhand
    Split Shot wrote: »
    I thought I was a **** star? :shrug :grin

bragging again? :blahblah
    Split Shot wrote: »
    I thought I was a **** star? :shrug :grin

Whoops...double post...I'm losing my touch
  • WillWill Posts: 63 Greenhorn
    FS has a somewhat sketchy past in following through with "prizes."
  • addicted2reelinaddicted2reelin Posts: 132 Officer
    juan wrote: »
    Will wrote: »
    FS has a somewhat sketchy past in following through with "prizes."

juan and Will do you guys fish :huh both of you guys post nothing but BS on the FS forum just sayin...:nono if you guys fish post up :)
    and you only seem top post insults.... FYI my post was a joke directed at Andy (Split Shot)..NOT YOU !! and as a previous FS moderator, I can testify that Will's post was accurate and dead on.. so why don't you just butt out when you don't know what you're talking about (which seems to be all the time) and the topic isn't about you... and FYI I probably fish more in a week than you've fished in your entire life (I just don't catch anything worthy of sharing often..especially here)
    and you only seem top post insults.... FYI my post was a joke directed at Andy (Split Shot)..NOT YOU !! and as a previous FS moderator, I can testify that Will's post was accurate and dead on.. so why don't you just butt out when you don't know what you're talking about (which seems to be all the time) and the topic isn't about you... and FYI I probably fish more in a week than you've fished in your entire life (I just don't catch anything worthy of sharing often..especially here)

Really show me where i did insults.. I use this forum to help me catch more fish... and your post have been worthless to me.. i don't give a crap about you being a previous FS moderator. If you fish more in a week then i have fished my entire life post up. YOU HAVE POSTED FALSE STATEMENTS AGAIN... BTW i don't think in my four years of following the forum i have seen a fishing report from you so i guess you haven't caught any fish the last four years...JUST SAYIN
    juan and Will do you guys fish :huh both of you guys post nothing but BS on the FS forum just sayin...:nono if you guys fish post up :)

Out of curiosity I looked for your fishing reports..... other then you blowing smoke up stingrays skirt and a couple of "cool" or other similar crap you have contributed zip **** to this forum yourself.

Oh and "tight lines" azzhat.
    Out of curiosity I looked for your fishing reports..... other then you blowing smoke up stingrays skirt and a couple of "cool" or other similar crap you have contributed zip **** to this forum yourself.

Oh and "tight lines" azzhat.

I said in my post that " i use this forum to help me catch more fish"... i don't do fishing reports. As for blowing smoke up stingwrays skirt he does some of the best offshore reports on the PH you can't DENY that.... and yes i do enjoy reading this dudes report. bytheway do you know something about stingray that i don't about him wearing a skirt. :huh If he does maybe the next time you, juan or i go fishing on our boats maybe we should put on a skirt so we can put a cooler of fish in the boat like stingray does... AND YES I HAVE CONTRIBUTED ZIP JUST LIKE YOU..:thumbsup
    go catch them up..
    Your posts, comments, arguements, accusations are eerily similar to ol stings.
    You're busted...own up... you're either stingray's alter ego or his **** ... but at least you admitted your posts are totally useless. (not that everyone didn't already know that) can you spell MORON?
    Your posts, comments, arguements, accusations are eerily similar to ol stings.
    Just do a fishing post better then the ol stingray and i will make a great comment's on your post. does he really wear a skirt.. curious mind want to know.
    but at least you admitted your posts are totally useless. (not that everyone didn't already know that) can you spell MORON?

I have admitted my post are useless, so when will you admit your post are also useless. I have learned nothing from your 13 post.. YES I CAN SPELL MORON
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    :rotflmao,:Popcorn
    Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.
    I have learned nothing from your 13 post..

That should read 13 posts (plural, as in more than one) who helped you spell MORON moron?
    Are you plugging more cracks than Sting's stress cracks?
    That should read 13 posts (plural, as in more than one) who helped you spell MORON moron?
    Are you plugging more cracks than Sting's stress cracks?

YOU THANKS, it takes one to know one:grin great catch forgot the s ...the best catch you have in four years...:grin
    donald811 wrote: »
    :rotflmao,:Popcorn
    On this post i have learned one thing and have one question..
    What i have learned is Will nor juan do fishing reports on the PH which i already knew, so i assume they don't catch fish if so they would post a report and brag... Now what i want to know does stingray wear a skirt as Will stated?
    Yep, no doubt now.... addicted2squeelin = sting
    Yep, no doubt now.... addicted2squeelin = sting

so he's blowing smoke up his own skirt!! lol
    1175475919_28d7112c64.jpg
    Yep, no doubt now.. Willie = juan!!!!
    please answer my question does stingray wear a skirt?
    Yep, no doubt now.. Willie = juan!!!!

Wow, you're way off base and really dumber than I thought possible! I'm much better looking than Will.
    Give it up addicted2sting
    Wow, you're way off base and really dumber than I thought possible! I'm much better looking than Will.
    Wow, i am smarter then you for sure.. don't wear a skirt like stingray. Give it up Will&juan.
    Nice come back (for a third grader).. Ur not worth the time or effort...Juan out
  • ReelAddictedReelAddicted Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    rolling on the floor laughing my fing a-- off!!!!!
    Lets see 18 posts 14 of them on stingray threads or directed at him. So 78% of your replies are directed at him so here it is juanaddicted2sting. :grin :grin i am done with this
    I'll gladly allow you the last cut if it will shut your third grade trap... although I doubt it will:rotflmao
    Lets see 18 posts 14 of them on stingray threads or directed at him. So 78% of your replies are directed at him so here it is juanaddicted2sting. :grin :grin i am done with this
    that just tells me he don't like him,or his contender...
    Not really, I honestly don't like or dislkike him, This whole issue started when I asked him what I considered to be a legitimate question about what appeared to be stress cracks in his boat... I meant no harm but he went ballistic and then his "stalker" jumped on the band wagon.
    Not really, I honestly don't like or dislkike him, This whole issue started when I asked him what I considered to be a legitimate question about what appeared to be stress cracks in his boat... I meant no harm but he went ballistic and then his "stalker" jumped on the band wagon.
    I know,remember it like it was yesterday loved the whole thread,a buddy of mine always rages him about stress cracks in his boat he goes balistic on him too,i fish cape horn boats, owned 5...lookin for # 6 never had a problem with stress cracks..I thought the question was legit too,and knew what was about follow,what about this addicted2sting i like to have died....still laughing....hes not thru...funny2me
    that just tells me he don't like him,or his contender...
    Not really, I honestly don't like or dislkike him,
    I'll gladly allow you the last cut if it will shut your third grade trap... although I doubt it will:rotflmao

A third grade student can correctly spell dislike, so i guess you are below a third grade student. Ok this is my last cut.. no more replies from my trap..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file