Boatless Fish Junkie

Looking for some advice on some spots for fishing from land within an hour or so drive from Cape Coral.  I fish about three to four times a week, Blind Pass has been my favorite with solid fish almost every time if go but looking for some other spots too to change it up here and there.  Thanks for any tips you guys have.  

Replies

• Capt Dan MedinaCapt Dan Medina Posts: 601 Officer
    this time of year that is your best option in my opinion.  with the fresh water from the caloosahatchee and peace rivers flowing out, not too many options.  I have heard reports of guys doing ok at the bokeelia pier on pine island... Beaches will be holding snook... lots of smaller males with some big girls looking to spawn.
    www.SaltyFishingCharters.com 33 Ft World Cat Tournament Edition Catamaran
    Offshore Fishing Charters FT Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, Cape Coral
  • rjmckenna2005rjmckenna2005 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 4 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the reply. That seems to be the issue in most spots that I have been to within the last week or two, dirty water. Going to go south a bit over this next week and see how it is, beaches along wiggins pass in particular. I'll report on it after
  • BigGuyinaLittleBoatBigGuyinaLittleBoat Posts: 38 Greenhorn
    If you don't mind wading you can hit the Wade fishing spots off Caloosa Pkwy in the cape.
  • Hobbs28midsouthHobbs28midsouth Posts: 54 Greenhorn
    Cape coral yatch club fishing pier once the water issues stop. I like the sanibel fishing pier as well. The beach north of blind pass all the way to redfish should hold a ton of snook. Ding darling is a nice change of pace as well. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file