2016 Contender Bay 25 "Awesome Boat" Mercury 350 Verado $109,000

cairotroutcairotrout Georgia Posts: 159 Deckhand
edited June 5 in Classifieds: Boats #1
Awesome, Awesome well kept up and professionally maintained boat. It will be hard to fine a cleaner more rigged out boat than this beauty! Super fast and great ride, will eat chop right up. SFactory Options Additional Battery with Switch Console Clear Plexi Windshield Livewell Lights (2) Upgraded Livewell Pump to 1100 gph Console Vertical Rod Holders (4) Fresh Water System Garelick Boarding Ladder Bilge Light Raw Water Washdown Edson Steering Wheel Special Order Black w/knob w/ Tilt Steering Bob's Machine Shop Hydraulic Jackplate - Black Frigid Rigid Fiberglass Cooler in lieu of Console front Seat Frigid Rigid Fiberglass Cooler under Mini Fixed Back Leaning Post Powder Coating Package - Black Dealer Added Options Garmin 7612 GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder B75H Bronze Thru Hull Transducer Garmin Vhf 200 w/LILY 101 SS Ratchet Mount for antenna XM Marine Satellite Antenna (2) Power Pole-Black Blade 10' w/ Jack Plate Riser & Spacer Kit- (pr.) Brand new 2018 Minn Kota Ultera 36V Trolling Motor w/Quick Release Bracket and Charger Rigid LED Underwater Lights Meteor 300 Audio System - JL Audio Speakers MX 880's, Amps (2) and Subwoofers Page 3 of 10 Custom Black Sunbrella Full Mooring Cover Under Gunnel Lights Additional Battery Charger for House and Engine Batteries. Ameratrail trailer.

Replies

• TapperTapper Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Price?
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,981 Admiral
    $7001 and a fully uneaten Moon Pie!!!
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • cairotroutcairotrout Georgia Posts: 159 Deckhand
    edited June 5 #4
  • ChonggChongg Posts: 314 Deckhand
    reason for selling?
    To be honest wife doesn't like the color. She says She loves the boat and ride but just doesn't like the color. Oh well I can compromise.
  • Bad behaviorBad behavior Posts: 1,154 Officer
    Been on this boat and it is a beast. be sure to bring a set of jumper cables to get her going and after that, just dont cut the motor off and shes fine :D :D :p  Jk! This is my best friends boat and it is a tank in rough seas and can get skinny as good as any boat in its class. Incredible upgrades on this boat that arent really even accounted for in the asking price. 
    Need a little time off...For Bad Behavior....

2014 Egret 2011 /Yamaha 250 SHO
  • SuperMutuSuperMutu Posts: 104 Deckhand
    Doesn't like the color??

Smh
    She doesn't like the Grey hull cap
  • ChonggChongg Posts: 314 Deckhand
    you can't just get a new wife instead?
    JK. This is a sweet rig. Good luck with the sale, although you probably won't need it.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,981 Admiral
    Chongg said:
    you can't just get a new wife instead?
    JK. This is a sweet rig. Good luck with the sale, although you probably won't need it.
    I'm not saying I'd trade my wife for one, but if we're talking lease purchase...
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file