Annoying Popup!

How do you get rid of this? Am I missing some acknowledgement I need to answer? This pops up for every post I read.

Replies

• FishesmanFishesman Posts: 406 Deckhand
    I'm not experiencing this issue. Have you tried a different browser?
  • Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,188 Captain
    That shows up if you clear your cookies. 

If you click on any of the links, it will place a cookie and you shouldn't see the popup anymore when you view FS.
  • butchbalbutchbal Posts: 408 Deckhand
    That shows up if you clear your cookies. 

If you click on any of the links, it will place a cookie and you shouldn't see the popup anymore when you view FS.
    Had already done that, still showed up. I'll try firefox browser.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,350 Moderator
    I seen it a couple of times way back ?
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Almost PerfectAlmost Perfect Posts: 489 Deckhand
    I haven't seen it on Firefox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Contender 27 Cuddy
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,826 Captain
    This site is becoming unbearable to use on mobile. I also get tons of popup advertisement with loud sound. Irritating.
  • nicknick Posts: 4,472 Captain
    Jim311 said:
    This site is becoming unbearable to use on mobile. I also get tons of popup advertisement with loud sound. Irritating.
    dis
  • 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 812 Officer
    butchbal said:
    How do you get rid of this? Am I missing some acknowledgement I need to answer? This pops up for every post I read.

I only got this on my phone until allowing Cookies. 
    Never see anything on the PC and nothing else so far on the phone.
    "I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
    For they always bring me tears
    I can't forgive the way they rob me
    Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 1,244 Officer
    I see that page every time I log onto FS using my iPhone.
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,459 Admiral
    I concur, loud ads, slow speeds and malware alerts have become the norm here.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • barhopper51barhopper51 Posts: 522 Officer
    I don't get it with Google
  • Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,188 Captain
    edited May 17 #13
    I used to view FS with Tapatalk on my iPhone, but the site no longer supports that app. So I tried to log on with Safari and got the same screen Butch posted. I was not able to log on at all. It must be my security settings.  

Funny, but I can still get on without any problem with my iPad running an older version of iOS. When I get some time, I'm going to sort this out just out of curiosity. BTW, I use ad blockers on all of my systems and never have popups. 
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 1,393 Officer
    Pops up on my desktop.
  • mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,057 Officer
    For some reason, which I probably downloaded accidentally or whatever, a Mackeeper, kept popping up only when I was in Fl Sportsman. I did some searching on the web and found a possible solution. In Safari, click on Preferences, then click on Manage Website Data, look for that  pop-up and highlight it, a remove button comes up, click on it. So far, this pop-up hasn't returned. Good luck. 
  • Travis GTravis G Kentucky😢Posts: 494 Deckhand
    I cant find the tab to subscribe to a thread anymore either.    and every pic on every thread is huge????

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file