Hump day

Good morning. 

Replies

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 846 Moderator
    Good morning
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,776 Captain
    mornin
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,113 Captain
    Rollin
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,731 Admiral
    mornin
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Posts: 1,808 Captain
    Went up home to the Hiawassee-Hayesville area yesterday to get a load of special heirloom white corn for my grits business. Spent the night in an Atlanta area motel not wanting to drive 790 miles round-trip in one day. left Atlanta about 9AM to give the traffic time to thin out, and got on I-85 south toward LaGrange only to run into a total roadblock caused by an accident down near Senoia. Spent 2 hours in stopped traffic before law enforcement got everyone off on whatever exit came up closest to them. I ended up going down through the western side of Georgia through areas I don't think I've ever been in! Anyhow, got home about 5PM, worn out and tired! Don't want to do that ever again!
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,188 Captain
    Next time come down to hwy 53 , roll thru Winder ,take 11 to Monticello , then 82 to 75. To heck with going thru atl. That is way I go to thomasville. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file