Tuesday

Good morning. Weather can't make up it's mind. 32F
"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Replies

• SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,082 Captain
    Rollin
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,185 Captain
    Good morning 
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,708 Admiral
    Well apparently he's not in enough pain to put down, the vet said his demeanor and his attitude are very good and she gave us some anti inflammatory for his joints and said we'll take a look at him in another 30 days and go from there.    The pills were 15 bucks to so i don't think she is just keeping him alive just to push pills.   So I get to keep my doggo for a little longer.   I told her I had no intention of keeping him alive for selfish reasons and if his quality of life wasn't good we wouldn't but she said that's not the case right now.   
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,034 AG

Hopefully the meds work out.

Mornin. Sure feels too good outside to be inside....

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,820 Captain
    Mornin', its a beautiful day here.
    I got the job, today starts 3 days of training.
    Woot!
    God, save the South!
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 7,708 Admiral
    Enjoy your training Ande!
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,773 Captain

Mornin and good luck Ande

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file