***FFT XVII - JULY 14, 2018 SAVE THE DATE***

Yes, you have read that correct, this is the 17th year of this event. Its that time of year to get your summer plans in order and this needs to be on your summer bucket list!! If you have a kayak, canoe, skinny water skiff or a bay boat, come and enjoy one of the longest running recreationally focused events in the Everglades. We do not have big prizes, biggest name is Flatwater Witch, but we do catch a lot of fish and a lot of big fish. No matter if you are fishing with your 6 year old son or your father who can't cast a lick, it is a super great time. If you have never fished it, there is plenty of information on the site about past events. If you are reading this, you probably know someone that has fished it in the past.

Save the Date . . . July 14, 2018!!!

http://www.fftseries.com

A video we put together a few years ago . . . If that does not get your blood going, well, maybe fishing ain't for you. :-)

GAME TIME BOYS AND GIRLS

GTFU!!!

Replies

• got1ongot1on Posts: 50 Greenhorn
    Team got1son is in!

Me and my boy Zach are looking forward to this event.

2 shirts (1x Lg and 1x Med).

• Pucker FactorPucker Factor Posts: 874 Officer
    Great to hear George!!

If it was not already clear, Team Inyaspot is all in. XXXL and whatever my sherpa wears.
  • Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 577 Officer

What's our design this year ?

Cotton or Lycra ?

I'll have to think of the Team name

"Lunch Box" doesn't sound so good.

Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
  • SandalousSandalous Posts: 20 Greenhorn

What's our design this year ?

Cotton or Lycra ?

I'll have to think of the Team name

"Lunch Box" doesn't sound so good.

Damian @ Jigalode is hard at work on the design, ETA 2 weeks. 

Not sure on the shirts yet. A lot of people have been asking for microfiber, and the price difference looks to be nominal, so it may be the preferred choice. We are looking for opinions!

For anyone interested in fishing the tournament, please send your team name, angler names, special classifications (Female, Jr., Kayak) and shirt sizes/quantities to FFT_director@yahoo.com.

Entry fee is $50/angler / $100/team and can be submitted at the captain's meeting (Location, Date and Time TBD; will be week of 7/9-7/13) along with signed Waiver and Release of Liability Forms found at http://www.fftseries.com/registration.html.

Shirt pricing is still TBD, but should not be much more than the previous price of $20.

Following teams are already signed up:

Oneeyemullet
    Eat, Sleep, Fish, Repeat
    Raj & Gabriel
    Got1Son
    InYaSpot
    Shake and Bake
    Jigalode
    Tides Right

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji