Canaveral 3/17

Mako224Mako224 Posts: 428 Deckhand
Found a nice weather break - as  a lot of boats did to see if we can find some early season Phins.  Had several short strikes, landed one of 3 dolphin and a sail. Found a great rip in 260 ft and fished it out to 380.  Fishing was consistent up to 11. Then the ocean seemed to stop feeding and wind pickup a little. We called it at 130 for trolling and went in and did some bottom fishing. put 12 assorted snappers and sea bass in the boat for tacos. I am looking forward to a great trolling season. 

I give up on photos

Replies

• pjepje Orlando , FlPosts: 515 Officer
    Nice job , thanks for the report .  I thought I had the picture posting thing down , but seems like it changed again . I copied my pictures from Imgur , and pasted them in and it worked yesterday . Give that a try 
  • mogantamersmogantamers Posts: 83 Greenhorn
    And now it’ll start blowing again. At least you came home with some fish.  Hopefully we have an awesome season.

10-18

• nacaronacaro Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the report. Good to see this kind reports on this blog again.
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,286 Captain
    Good dill
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,658 Admin
    Great report. Glad you were able to get out and get em.

Hey shoot me a pm if you're having problems posting pictures 
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file