The 7th Annual Great American Grunt Hunt

It's that time of year again. Good fun and food for the whole family, come on out and see who catches the biggest Grunt. There is an optional Hogfish category as well (hook and line!).
https://madeirabeachmarina.com/grunt-hunt

Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski Posts: 6,734 Admiral

Gotta work that saturday but i'm planning on going this year. Didn't last year and i wish i had.

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • BryanCBryanC Posts: 597 Officer

@m10ren said:
    22rd and 24th? :D :D :D

I'm pretty sure the 22nd is just the Captain's party. The fishing tournament & awards ceremony are on the 24th.

• Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,858 Moderator

Holy crap, Bryan, is that you? LOL, how are ya brother.
    That is correct, Captain's Party Thursday and fishing Saturday and awards and Fish-Fry in the afternoon.

• m10renm10ren Posts: 101 Greenhorn

@BryanC said:

I'm pretty sure the 22nd is just the Captain's party. The fishing tournament & awards ceremony are on the 24th.

I was just kidding about the mistake on the flyer. "22RD"

• Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,364 AG

Can't believe it's been 7 years.

THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • BryanCBryanC Posts: 597 Officer

@Reel-Lucky said:
    Holy crap, Bryan, is that you? LOL, how are ya brother.
    That is correct, Captain's Party Thursday and fishing Saturday and awards and Fish-Fry in the afternoon.

Still alive & kicking. Had some stellar gag fishing in late December. Haven't been out since. You up for grabbing a beer tonight?

• Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,858 Moderator

Dang it, man. Any night but tonight. If I go out with you tonight for beers I'll be seeking divorce lawyer referrals.
    However, that sounds good, I can probably scrounge up Tommy, too. I'll be in touch and we'll make a plan.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file