Times moves on....

Time moves on -

listed Florida home "For Sale" this am - getting out while the getting is good.....Inventory low, rates good and Sellers Mkt. Won't ever forget the years Jude and I could get down often...we had a grrrreat time rediscovering the Forgotten Coast....life moves forward....onto the next dillio....

We made great new Friendships down there and sure hope to maintain em...personally, have too many to list for all the help on Saltwater fishing....and I have to say Carrabelle / SGI is a place like no other for me...

Plan to visit when we can and bring Buck down when he's older for some of that great fishing! Sure hope I can stay healthy enough to do those guy trips with him...

Thanks to all here!

Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 3,102 Captain

Don’t be a stranger

• Nick NikonNick Nikon Posts: 1,608 Captain

Happy Trails ...

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 7,890 Admiral

One down, thousands to go!

J/K. What are you listing and where?

• BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,343 Admiral

SF PSJ. 3/1 in town

Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • ferris1248ferris1248 North GeorgiaPosts: 13,551 Moderator
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 7,890 Admiral

@Bigfoot said:
    SF PSJ. 3/1 in town

Whats the listing price? Any online ads available?

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 11,787 AG

Things change 'foot.. Some for the good and some for the bad. Hope it works out for you and y'all still get down from time to time.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

Thanks Tommy,

Will be down for sure! Thanks for always staying in touch!

• FamilyfisherFamilyfisher Posts: 2,529 Captain

Best of luck with the sale and the next adventure, David.

Proverbs 13:3

Thanks FF,

Like you over in Cbelle house, memories made hopefully not ever forgotten....

Have a new boat coming in April and will be doing some very part time Guiding on Lanier, Baseball and sports have started for Buck, the business expanded to South Carolina and cigars/beers/whiskey need seeing to...

anyone coming North to Lanier hit me up, beers on me.....we also have a cabin next to ours we rent to friends at a freinds rate...good water, view and dock 3/2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file