Estero Bay snook 2/1

Waited to launch until noon to catch the incoming high tide associated with the new blue blood moon. We usually like to fish early AM when the wind is down and as luck would have it almost calm in the afternoon. I always enjoy throwing Zara Spook Jr when it's calm so I can see the strike. Fishing was not fast and furious but more than a limit of keeper trout that we released. Those top water baits seem to keep the smaller trout away. About 330 moved to an oyster bar and this 34.5" beauty busted the Chartreuse Spook. Some dandy runs before coming to the net. Best fish by far this season. Last year caught a 37" snook just on the other side of the same oyster bar. Water temp 67.

Grey Beard

[URL=http://s57.photobucket.com/user/Greybeard4742/media/snook_zpsvcs2dlff.jpg.html][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/Greybeard4742/snook_zpsvcs2dlff.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Replies

• Grey BeardGrey Beard Posts: 91 Greenhorn

I did my usual thing with Photobucket and picture doesn't show up. Does anyone have a suggestion for a different free picture service? Photobucket takes a long time to load and tons of pop up ads to get around and very tired of it. Wasn't this way when I started using it a few yrs ago. Thanks

• MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 5,975 Admiral

I see URL tags instead of IMG

• ScottaenglundScottaenglund Posts: 77 Greenhorn

I like to use google photos.

• MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 5,975 Admiral

Test:

• Grey BeardGrey Beard Posts: 91 Greenhorn

Thanks for posting my picture. I will be trying to figure out how to use the Google Photos in part because photobucket very slow and full of advertisements.

Grey Beard

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,411 Captain

That's a good one.

• excaliberexcaliber Posts: 13 Greenhorn

Nice one!!

• ScottaenglundScottaenglund Posts: 77 Greenhorn

Works great. And fantastic photo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file