Fighting for public access open fishery

Replies

• Tom HiltonTom Hilton Posts: 1,570 Captain
    edited May 2 #32
    The ONLY way Sector Separation looks attractive is when they dole out fishing 46-51 fishing days without any regard to the laws stating they need to stay within a quota.  Texas charter boat landings are severely under-reported (by about 400,000 to 500,000 pounds) - once ELBs come into play, this poundage will have to come out of the quota somewhere.   Florida panhandle charter boats have an inordinate amount of "multi-passenger" boats - charter boats that carry up to over 80 passengers each - the landings here too are severely under-reported.  There isn't going to be enough fish for maybe 20 days per year, so the "solution" will be intersector trading where the Sea Lords "come to the rescue" by leasing the charter outfits "their" fish, at whatever price they want to command.  Currently, in the ONLY other recreational fishery where Sector Separation exists (Alaska Halibut Fishery), the charter outfits are having to pay their local Sea Lord $7/pound for halibut for their customers to catch.  That means that they will have to pay $700 for one 100 pound Halibut ON TOP of their normal charter rates.   Don't take my word for it, I can give you the contact info for a couple of Alaska guides who are living the nightmare TODAY.   Headboats are under AM 42 by the way.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,412 Admiral
    edited May 2 #33
    The ONLY way Sector Separation looks attractive is when they dole out fishing 46-51 fishing days without any regard to the laws stating they need to stay within a quota.  Texas charter boat landings are severely under-reported (by about 400,000 to 500,000 pounds) - once ELBs come into play, this poundage will have to come out of the quota somewhere.   Florida panhandle charter boats have an inordinate amount of "multi-passenger" boats - charter boats that carry up to over 80 passengers each - the landings here too are severely under-reported.  There isn't going to be enough fish for maybe 20 days per year, so the "solution" will be intersector trading where the Sea Lords "come to the rescue" by leasing the charter outfits "their" fish, at whatever price they want to command.  Currently, in the ONLY other recreational fishery where Sector Separation exists (Alaska Halibut Fishery), the charter outfits are having to pay their local Sea Lord $7/pound for halibut for their customers to catch.  That means that they will have to pay $700 for one 100 pound Halibut ON TOP of their normal charter rates.   Don't take my word for it, I can give you the contact info for a couple of Alaska guides who are living the nightmare TODAY.   Headboats are under AM 42 by the way.
    why are they under reported Tom?
    By whom and whose fault is it?

When I sat on the stone crab AP for FL, we based trap allocation on historical catch, i.e. # of lbs pr trap/year.
    We found that the fishers that complained the loudest about that process had mostly unreported landings (backdoor sales for cash).

Are you saying that these under reported landings are really tax evading scams?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Capt. C.Capt. C. Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Oh Bob. That is what you have come to?? Talk about something you “know about”. PLEASE take your own advice!! Some of your posts are so full of BS and it is about time someone calls you out. My listing is “greenhorn” as well. Does that mean I know nothing about this subject?? 3rd generation fisherman out of W Central FL. Sorry we don’t have time for as many “knowledgeable” posts as you do. What I do have is a tremendous amount of time fighting for access for the “non boat owning” public. Traveling all over the SE to meetings. Haven’t seen you there. Maybe you can hide in the Hubbard’s suitcase and make it to the next one. Or maybe you have been attending for years, like your “Idol” whom I’ve only seen the last year or so. Have a “ nice day”

There is no language in Amendments 40,41 or 42 for "Intersector" trading. It was in original EFP for Headboat Collaborative, but was removed and was not part of the 2 year EFP. It was decided that the industry did not want that ability. Some of the CFH Fleet, mostly Headboats, would be happy with less than the 46-51 days under sector separation with the ability to fish the days when appropriate for the individual businesses and their clientele. Some charter boats have devised plans to capitalize on the "derby" season. For my headboat business, it makes more sense to spread out access over the year to provide opportunity for the most Non Boat Owning Americans. The EFP has shown the benefits from the economic study, reducing discards, providing a stable business model, providing access and so much more. Thank you for pointing out the proper amendment number, but as one of the original authors of the Headboat Collaborative, I am aware of which amendment it is. Must've been in such a hurry to respond to these false statements that I "fat fingered" my smart phone. Thanks for clarify though.
  • CaptECaptE Posts: 91 Greenhorn
    That makes sense
    edited May 4 #36
    Art- the Texas CFH landings that the Feds' have accepted is 20,063 pounds, or about 91 pounds per federally permitted boat for the 2016 season.  Alabama's CFH boats averaged over 5,000 pounds per vessel, which is a more realistic number for a 46 day season.   Roy Crabtree has accepted the Texas CFH landings as "viable" and therefore he is the responsible party.

There was also no mention of Amberjack, Triggerfish, Gag Grouper, or Red Grouper when they approved AM 40, but alas!   Here they are, part of Sector Separation put in there AFTER THE FACT.   IFQs were about the gifting of 51% of our Gulf of Mexico RED SNAPPER in 2006, but last month the IFQ AP was 2 votes short of recommending to the Gulf Council that they gift ownership (quota) to the IFQ Shareholders FOR EVERY SINGLE FISH SPECIES MANAGED BY THE GULF COUNCIL.   That would include cobia, dorado, king mackerel, etc., so don't come on this forum spouting that since it hasn't happened yet that it won't happen in the future.  The proof is in the pudding here in the Gulf as well as what is already happening in the Alaska halibut charter fishery.  There is nothing "false" about any of my statements which are very much grounded in FACT.
    Please “oh wise one” what else does your vast knowledge of future events tell you? All the more reason to pass amendment 42. We know exactly what headboats are catching, we stayed within the quota given during the EFP, and we agreed to take less fish with the ability to catch them at our convenience. 20 days would work for me. Sounds like your helping make the case for amendment 42. Glad we can count on your support. 
    usually under reporting is on the fisher or fish house and is usually done to hide cash sales.

just saying.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • harbisonharbison Posts: 2,532 Captain
    edited May 14 #39
    In years long gone sportsman's forums were the way to share on the water, in the field, experiences with fellow sportsmen/women, and to fight for what was once our heritage. Now, unfortunately, way too many are more interested in 'calling others out' than sharing. 

Ever wonder why, how, we, the vast majority are so easily controlled? The answer is very simple:  "Some of your posts are so full of BS and it is about time someone calls you out"! Share? No way! It's much more exciting 'calling people out'!  EDF's NOAA is well aware of this and uses "calls you out" to gain complete domination. Divided we are being controlled, united we could control. The commercial sector shares more control because they are united. How long has it been since you have heard a commercial fisherman 'call out' one of their own?
    In the past hundreds of real sportsmen/women shared knowledge, experiences, and good times on F/S. Now criticizing way too often replaces sportsmanship. As such, many REAL sportsmen/women now share on Facebook & YouTube instead of joining the fights on forums. 
    I am proud to be a Florida native, I am proud of our great state and love to share with others what I, we, are so fortunate to be part of. My latest thread, 'Fishing the Fishing Capital of the world' has been viewed 151 times on F/S in two days. The accompanying video 

https://youtu.be/f9fUgP-U9B8 

has been viewed 409 times. This is what Bob, what sportsmanship, sharing, is all about.
    Why do I choose Hubbard's? Simple! In 1928 Wilson Hubbard founded Hubbard's Marina with a focus on family and what was best for fish & fisherman alike. Today, four generations later, Captains Mark & Dylan Hubbard carry on the family tradition, a tradition based on family value as well as an open fishery for one & all and catching fish, a lot of fish. 

Hopefully, some day soon, as sportsmanship returns, sharing will once again become the focal-point of this great Forum.

Keep that advice in mind Mr. Harbison. The only time I get on here to comment is when you throw my name or the name of my family’s 51 year old business under the bus! Or “calling out” as you say. Seems that your sharing of experiences, when it comes to people who have a different view of things than you, is to tell people to “stay away from these businesses.”  
    edited May 16 #41
    I throw no name under the buss.  However, when any given organization puts profit over ethics, what is best for fisherman & fish alike, this is a matter of concern. If that hits a 'sour-spot' that's unfortunate but that's the way it is, let the 'buss' do the talking!
     I have been fighting for years for an open fishery of all available, manageable, stocks for one and all. Shares/Separation are too much in favor of the 'privileged' few at the expense of everyone else.
    All should share equally in our heritage!
    As far as "stay away from these businesses" once the informed fisherman knows exactly what Shares/Separation really means... No one will need to "tell people" anything. They will be able to make that choice based on what is best for one & all. 
    You are soooo wrong Bob. There is no “sour spot” here. Just an opinion that the “non Boat owning” Americans that do not live on the gulf coast retain there access and their “right” to these fish. More Americans are moving to the gulf coast each year and that means more lines in the water. So when you speak of a “privilege few”, do you mean the few hundred thousand of people that fish on charter/headboats in our state?? Oh no, you’re talking about the people that pay me for their access to the Gulf of Mexico. If they don’t pay me, or you pay Hubbard’s, how do they or you get your access?? I guess you could go down and buy yourself a boat and motor, right?? But then aren’t the boat dealers making a profit from selling you your access?? People that don’t own boats need access!! My business provides that access. Just like many other in the CFH Fleet across the Gulf. If you can’t see the different needs of these user groups as well as the rights of ALL of them to have access, I guess you and the others will never get it. Maybe we should all stick together and I should support some of the ideas floating around like weekend only seasons?? That would make a lot of sense for a business, huh?!? Some states in this “state management” pilot are doing just that. I may be wrong, but I don’t remember the outrage by other groups when rule 30b was put into affect. They were happy that federally permitted boats could not participate in state seasons when federal waters were closed.  Hmmmm, I guess we weren’t ALL recreational fisherman at that time?? That’s the argument being made now. As well as reallocations fish from the commercial sector. I guess those American citizens that don’t want to buy a boat or go on a charter vessel have no right to a red snapper dinner? I would think you guys would be ready for us to get our own allocation by now. For the 2 year pilot my business made 800 snapper work for my clientele. Spread out the season and provided access to people who cannot travel to the gulf coast in the summer. Last year I caught over 2000 ARS. I have 7 more trips booked for this season. I’ll bet I can get closer to 4000 this year. Dang, that could be 3200 more fish to leave in the pool for all of you. Sounds like a winner on both sides. 
    Soni guess your definition of “ethics” comes into question. My customers, think it’s ethical that I fight for their access as americans. And I e just explained the “what’s right for the fish” comment seeing how I reduced the amount harvested, spread the pressure on the stock over the entire year not just a few weeks, reduced the amount of discards that go back, etc, etc, etc. 
    I'm sure Hubbard killed that many red snapper running overnight trips all year.  But good point Capt C, funny all the other headboard in the area were involved in pilot program and had no issue with VMS monitoring installed on their vessels.
    edited May 16 #44
    "My customers, think it’s ethical that I fight for their access as americans"   
    Case in point... "MY customers"!   The fight is for open access for ALL Americans; not just 'your' or anyone else's customers, but for one & all.
    "For the 2 year pilot my business made 800 snapper work for my clientele". Once again, "my clientele", the heck with every else. Open fishery for one & all... HARDLY!
    The 'pilot' program was known as the Head Boat Collaborative Program. 
    Some boats, out of respect I mention no names... you know who you are, charged for this 'access'.  Funny how 'their access' to no season red snapper and gag grouper fishing resulted in price increases sometimes as high as $100.00.  
    What this Sector Separation Program did was allow 17 head boats to catch red snapper & gag grouper when no one else could. Head/charter boat fishing is a very competitive business. This 'uneven playing field' resulted in unfair competition resulting in a situation that resulted in making a living very difficult for the vast majority while providing a money tree for the privileged few. 

Getting ready for another 63 hour deep drop trip. Will be fishing beyond the 100 fathom mark for another catch like this:

Will provide a full report with an action packed video. In years past F/S was all about sharing, not $$$, not fighting among ourselves. Would really be great to see more sharing.
    You're ignorant or uninformed.   I ran one of the boats in pilot program and no extra charges were assessed and the cost of our trips remained the same.  Only boat in this area to charge for special privileges is the one in John's Pass.  Money tree is in your mind, we run consistently all year and don't advertise or do radio shows, trade shows, pay people to post pics and videos.   Amazing what good service will do to build a base a regular fishermen who will help carry you through the off season.  Cute pics though harbison,  thank God it wasn't dillon again.

Have nice day
    FACT: The Double Eagle went up $100.00 period!
     "You're ignorant or uninformed". A perfect example of why the recreational fishermen, the vast majority, are so easily manipulated by the few, and why so many REAL sportsmen/women have switched to Facebook & YouTube to share the positive aspects of our great sport; "ignorant or uninformed" does not exist there!
    "ignorant" Sorry but I do not talk like that. 
    "Money tree"  Obvious by checking out the 17 head boats that bough into  NOAA's first steps towards recreational catch shares, the Collaborative Program. When the shoe fits! 

"Cute pics though harbison"  Don't like them? FINE!  Don't look! 
    My in depth fishing & hunting articles will always be brought to life through on the water, in the field, pictures & video. I am proud of our state and love to share the adventures. I have been doing so for over 1/2 a century.
    My latest video has now been viewed 625 X and counting. My latest pictorial on F/S has has been viewed 230 X in it's first 5 days. This is OLD SCHOOL sharing; not... 
    "You're ignorant or uninformed" NEW GENERATION un-sportsmanship! 
    OK! I have stood up for 'open end' fishing for one & all. I strongly believe all, not just "my customers", should be able to enjoy what the Fishing Capital of the World has to offer. 
    With that I leave it up to the individual to decide if he/she must leave the family boat at home and become one of "my customers". The choice is yours. I have many more adventures to share. I will, leave the "ignorant'' to the Greenhorns. I have better, much better, places to be!

FACT, Double Eagle is still the $75 charge for all day fishing that it was during the "Pilot" program.   Like I said,  ignorant or uninformed.   If you can't get something that simple correct and claim "fact", you should check your sources.  This greenhorn has more time on the water than 95% of the population "Captain".  I only respond to lies and mischaracterizations placed on these forums so that other fishermen know that people compensated for posting nonsense should be scrutinized for accuracy.   Its obviously sorely lacking in some posts in this forum.   If your counting views is your measure of sportsmanship, mine average 1400 to 1600 a week.
    As always,
    Have nice day
    as the owner/operator of Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing I will kiss your a$&  if you can find a customer of mine that paid ANY amount “extra” to catch a fish on ny boats!!! 
    edited May 16 #49
    The Double Eagle went up $100.00 on out of season red snapper trips. They 'said' it was for the mates, and that's a FACT! 
     "scrutinized for accuracy" The nut does not fall far from the tree!
    "Its obviously sorely lacking in some posts in this forum." What's "solely lacking" is accountability!
     "ignorant or uninformed". Wow!  Sorry but once again I do not talk like that, I am better than that! 
    "Views" have nothing to do with sportsmanship. Sportsmanship is considering what is best for everyone, not just, ''my clients'', or me! me! me! 
     "This greenhorn has more time on the water than 95% of the population" Then act like it! 
    With that I leave this thread to those who know everything there is to know about any and everything there is to know anything about.
     When I, yes I, started this thread my intent was to fight for 'public access' for ALL fishermen. We should ALL be able to share equally in OUR heritage. Head boat, charter boat, or private boat owners should all enjoy the same access. Somehow some, in an attempt to defend what cannot be defended, have said such things as...    "Like I said,  ignorant or uninformed"!   Sorry! But that never has been or will ever be part of my vocabulary.  As such I leave this thread to those with a different way of expressing themselves. You, as I, should be entitled to express our beliefs, our viewpoints without getting completely off-track with such 'Greenhorn' egocentric, out of place, semantics as, "ignorant or uninformed"!  
    Hopefully the informed public will become even more involved in our fight for 'Open Access' for one and all. 
    With that I leave this forum and get ready for deep drop fishing. After all, sharing is what F/S is, should be, all about. 

I ran the boat Bob.  We charged 100 for 12 hour trips which was the price before and after pilot program.   You are the one slamming every boat but one.  The reason I "act" the way I do is that I'm proud to run the best headboat around and won't tolerate anyone lying about it.  I've ridden that slow boat to the grounds and wouldn't accept a free trip on it.  I don't like being cornered in the cabin by sorry mates demanding tips they didn't earn.  My mates would be fired immediately for the behavior I witnessed in John's pass.   So complain all you want, but get the fact straight.   We never changed our rate for or during the pilot program.   Our 8hr and 12hr rates are still the same and our crew is tipped by merit with no extortion on the ride in.

You have referred to my "greenhorn" status more than once in a less than cordial manner Bob.  You can get off your high horse any time.  I also fished these waters my entire life and fish my single engine outboard on my days off.  So I too want access for all involved since I have no access to the fishery whilst running trips 300plus days a year.  I won't have you or anyone else lying about me or the company I'm proud to work for.  We have been accountable for years, not scared of vms unit or feds knowing where we fish.  Can you say the same?  172ft red grouper trip ring any bells?

As always
    Have nice day
    edited May 17 #51
    One last thing... ADVICE: If one does not want to be called a Greenhorn, don't act like one! Don't blow-off like one!
    VMS: If given numbers are really productive most really good Captains would NEVER trust EDF's NOAA  with access to their private fishing spots. 
    MATES:  Sorry but Milos is not in the same league with Will & Jon. 
    Slow boat:  The Florida catches big numbers of huge fish while trolling. Any guest on the boat can troll, many do, it's extremely popular and very productive. 

What do you catch trolling?  
    On the Florida...

Like to catch wahoo while trolling between stops. The Florida catches many.

If you do not troll you have no idea what you are missing. 

Remember this?   I do!

The owner of these boats is asking everyone who boards his vessels to sign a petition to the National Marine Fisheries Service asking to keep recreational boat owners from being able to fish for Red Snapper "for the good of the fishery". He can not get any experienced people who are knowledgeable about the fishery to sign these, so he pushes them to passengers who travel from inland and may only fish saltwater a few times in their life. This tactic against the recreational angler is just disgusting. They convince them this is to protect the species, but what he really wants is to carve out an exception so only he and his fellow head boat operators will be able to snapper fish - in effect setting up a monopoly on a species. So sign these if you want, but at least educate yourself on the fishery before you do.

'These boats' & the 'fellow head boat operators' concerns  only one Fleet. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the fleet in question. 

Here is a good one! 

Captain played favorites and positioned the boat so that only his "people" ( crew members who took the day off) can catch fish! The cook who was off work was belligerent drunk was harassing some of the fishermen and captain did nothing to dissolve the situation and didn't have the decency to apologize! Will never go on Thai trip ever again! Save your money frustration and don't go on the double eagle!

That it for me. I have better, much better, things to do. 
        Greeny...   it's in your boat!
    Glad you brought up trolling for the crew and privileged customers such as yourself probably.   While paying customers sit by and watch the time tic away.   Another example of terrible customer service. 

Calling out a kid with special needs and a big heart that fills in part time shows the type of man you are.

No.  Vms means they would know when poachers lie about where they fish Bob.  I bet you not allowed to to pics of the bottom machine when red grouper fishing in February or March anymore....

On PRIVATE charters we catch tuna, wahoo, kingfish, makos trolling.  We don't make people pay on open boat trips for our crew and privileged few to fish.  Just like we don't beat up the grounds all year to kill a bunch of fish we can't keep like your benefactors do.  Enjoy your privileged status Bob.  I'll let Milos know what you think of him.  I'll put my mates up against any around. 
    Bob, all commercial reef fish Captain's (****, good, and great) put up with VMS..

They have no choice.
    We could only be so lucky if you were actually signing off. You can disagree with my views on fishery management all you want. You call me a liar when I say, as the owner of the Double Eagle and 3rd generation fisherman outbof Clearwater FL, that I charged customers extra to keep a red snapper on my boat and you call it fact. You better back that up you. Because “facts” can be proven. And you have NOTHING that shows a change in price aboard the Double Eagle. Because we didn’t raise prices or charge extra. FS is for “sharing”, so let me share some advice with you a$&hole, know **** you’re talking about before posting your sh&t. With that, I’ll sign off and be back in a few weeks to go a couple more rounds with the **** that said 20 posts ago he wouldn’t engage in the BS he’s currently engaging in. LMAO
    P.s.  i use little kings like that for bait. Must be the greenhorn in me...

Have nice day
    Milos would never corner a customer in cabin and demand a ridiculous tip for getting  to watch him fish.  Bet you can't say that about your boys.  Enjoy the 28hr ride out.  Hopefully the crew will share some of those big trolling fish with the priveledged few.
    There you go again Bob! Your addition to your post about a petition I put out to my clientele said nothing about keeping rec fisherman off the water. It stated that “under current management regulations, if they opened extra days to a group that is highly unaccountable, we ALL could lose days the following year based on overfishing. Did you get some quotes from me at public comment periods at council meetings supporting the current pilot programs for state management of the private rec anglers. Have you looked up quotes from these same meetings where I stated it wasn’t fair for them to have the short seasons that they have? Of course not. The private recs that attacked that petition postedvon my Facebook page helped me prove the point to my customers that some along the Coast claim these fish to be “theirs” and northerners or non Boat ownering Americans (who’s catches are reported and accountable) shouldn’t be able to catch these fish. 

As to the bad review you posted, the people catching fish on that trip were on the bow of the boat. I wasn’t parking so only a few of my “favorites” could catch fish. Matter of fact the people catching fish were some customers off of the Florida Fisherman. Mike Watts, I believe you know him. Very good fisherman!  Matter of fact, he gave up his “special” spot to one of the gentlemen complaining and took his spot on the back. Very selfless move on his part. Mike continued to catch fish on the stern while the fellow that moved to the bow.....yep.....you guessed it....didn’t catch anything. 

So please, one more time, know the facts about what you state, if you continue to post twisted comments that spin to what YOU believe is happening, I will continue to call you out on it. Hope that’s not a “sore spot” for you. I, as you, have more important things going on with ARS/Gag season fast approaching. Several 12, 36 & 70 Hour Trips coming up. But I will always make the time to set the record straight according to your untruths you continue to post. I stated to you several posts ago, you could not possibly understand my view on things without actually speaking to me. You stated you had no desire, yet continue to post lies about my business. Come on up to clearwater and I’ll buy you a beer and we can chat. Maybe it will shed some light on what is actually happening. You never know.....you may even want to go fishing with us....we’ve got some of your other customers here already!  
    ;-)
  • grouper.comgrouper.com Posts: 71 Greenhorn
    harbison said:
    One last thing... ADVICE: If one does not want to be called a Greenhorn, don't act like one! Don't blow-off like one!
    VMS: If given numbers are really productive most really good Captains would NEVER trust EDF's NOAA  with access to their private fishing spots. 
    MATES:  Sorry but Milos is not in the same league with Will & Jon. 
    Slow boat:  The Florida catches big numbers of huge fish while trolling. Any guest on the boat can troll, many do, it's extremely popular and very productive. 

What do you catch trolling?  
    On the Florida...

Like to catch wahoo while trolling between stops. The Florida catches many.

If you do not troll you have no idea what you are missing. 

Remember this?   I do!

The owner of these boats is asking everyone who boards his vessels to sign a petition to the National Marine Fisheries Service asking to keep recreational boat owners from being able to fish for Red Snapper "for the good of the fishery". He can not get any experienced people who are knowledgeable about the fishery to sign these, so he pushes them to passengers who travel from inland and may only fish saltwater a few times in their life. This tactic against the recreational angler is just disgusting. They convince them this is to protect the species, but what he really wants is to carve out an exception so only he and his fellow head boat operators will be able to snapper fish - in effect setting up a monopoly on a species. So sign these if you want, but at least educate yourself on the fishery before you do.

'These boats' & the 'fellow head boat operators' concerns  only one Fleet. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the fleet in question. 

Here is a good one! 

Captain played favorites and positioned the boat so that only his "people" ( crew members who took the day off) can catch fish! The cook who was off work was belligerent drunk was harassing some of the fishermen and captain did nothing to dissolve the situation and didn't have the decency to apologize! Will never go on Thai trip ever again! Save your money frustration and don't go on the double eagle!

That it for me. I have better, much better, things to do. 
        Greeny...   it's in your boat!

• grouper.comgrouper.com Posts: 71 Greenhorn
    Milos is a highly skilled fishing deckhand who customers trust.  Leave Milos out of your comments Harbison.  You are wrong to use this forum to promote Hubbard’s business interests.  Hubbard’s has raised its prices every year.  The Eagle has not.  
    After checking the Florida Outdoor Writers Association Bob.  It appears that you violate more than 50% of the goals set for their members.   I will be sending them screenshots of your attacks and outright lies on this forum as well as the other sites you frequent.   Your "indepth" articles are going to be scrutinized for accuracy now.  Please verify the information you place in writing from this day forth.   You will be held to task for every word 

Have nice day 
    Capt. C. said:
    Please “oh wise one” what else does your vast knowledge of future events tell you? All the more reason to pass amendment 42. We know exactly what headboats are catching, we stayed within the quota given during the EFP, and we agreed to take less fish with the ability to catch them at our convenience. 20 days would work for me. Sounds like your helping make the case for amendment 42. Glad we can count on your support. 
    “Catch then at your convenience”...you forgot to mention the fact that you would “own” those fish - nobody should have that “right”, or to be able to fish for “their” fish when it’s convenient for THEM while other Americans are denied the same privilege.   No need to give away our fish via Catch Shares - the Headboat Survey has ALREADY been providing the needed accountability for years now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file