So, do you like the new forum?

Replies

• on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,894 Admiral

Test.

• PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,261 AG

what the god **** mouth!

• BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,143 Captain
    edited January 24 #34

:sunglasses:

We would say “mè cojoni” :grin:

Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing with my "pasta hole" closed :grin !
    Being politically correct is a self-inflicted slavery.
  • FS BlairFS Blair Posts: 1,691 Admin

@Tarponator said:
    What does AG mean?

I get they are all naval terms, but what does AG stand for?

The AG title was the result of us trying to come up with a name for people who post A LOT. Someone that posts more than most/anyone. Someone said, its simple, it's an AG. But this is the acronym. Can you guess what/who it stands for?

• TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 8,529 Admiral
    edited January 24 #36

According to the Navy it's Aviation Aerographer's Mate.

https://www.thebalance.com/navy-enlisted-rating-job-descriptions-3345773

But I doubt that's the acronym you're after.

• EBOutdoorsEBOutdoors Posts: 40 Greenhorn

New format isn't the best.. hopefully will get used to it soon.

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,068 AG

I like it now that I have my avatar back.

Mini Mart Magnate

• SouthFloridaAnglerSouthFloridaAngler Posts: 3,160 Captain

This sucks

• PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,261 AG

it sucks, will not be back > @FS Blair said:

@Tarponator said:
    What does AG mean?

The AG title was the result of us trying to come up with a name for people who post A LOT. Someone that posts more than most/anyone. Someone said, its simple, it's an AG. But this is the acronym. Can you guess what/who it stands for?

awesome guy!

• seanfishseanfish Posts: 254 Deckhand

well this is different

• frankfrank Posts: 12,231 AG

@FS Blair said:

@Tarponator said:
    What does AG mean?

Augustus Gloop?

No political signature
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 6,786 Admiral

@frank said:

@FS Blair said:

@Tarponator said:
    What does AG mean?

Augustus Gloop?

Annoying Guy?

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,886 Captain

dang, the ad with the big boobs would be a nice thing.

Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

okay....during the discussion for trying to figure out the title for someone who posts more than the average member, someone who posts more than 10,000 posts...The suggestion was that person is a Gary. AG.

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 6,786 Admiral

I don't have permission to use a signature? Balderdash.

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,288 Admiral

That’s funny.

I think the forum is coming along swimmingly. But what do the stars mean? How do you know when there is another post on a thread you have subscribed to? How do you know you have subscribed anyway?

@dave44 said:
    That’s funny.

I think the forum is coming along swimmingly. But what do the stars mean? How do you know when there is another post on a thread you have subscribed to? How do you know you have subscribed anyway?

to subscribe, which Vanilla calls Bookmarking a thread, you simply click on the star to the right of the initial post.

• LMKLMK Posts: 505 Officer

Like it

edited January 24 #51

@FS Blair said:

@dave44 said:
    That’s funny.

to subscribe, which Vanilla calls Bookmarking a thread, you simply click on the star to the right of the initial post.

Ok, so the bookmarks didn’t migrate. No problem, It might actually be a good thing. No new notifications to topics you grew tired of.

Ok, I bit more test driving and apparently bookmarks from areas that disappeared a year or so ago and came back are affected. Or maybe I had quit post for awhile during that time?

I need to drive around a little more.

• Mango ManMango Man Posts: 10,987 AG

Looks very generic. Too skinny. Kinda of looks cheap.

Not too much in the way of emoticons.

It's a little disappointing.

Fisherman.gif

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 10,987 AG

BTW, I can't log in on Tapatalk...

Fisherman.gif

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • johnDjohnD Posts: 6,365 Admiral
    edited January 24 #54

must be broke. i don't see sports..

Although, I’m pretty sure I responded here, but it doesn’t show I’ve bookmarked it. I guess from here out you have to mark the star?

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,298 Captain

I don't care. Just doesn't matter to me....

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,298 Captain

Might want to note that there is no way to edit your post once you hit "post comment". If there is I can't find it.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,203 Admiral

kinda sucks

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

really sucks..

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,205 Admiral

survived :)

test

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file