More duck hunters arrested?

Replies

• gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,083 Captain

EIGHT PAGES OF THE SAME JUMK BACK AND FORTH WONDER THERE IS NO ONE ON HHERE ANYMORE

living life as i like
  • ChetChet Posts: 263 Deckhand

Here Jr, this will help.
    pas·sé
    paˈsā/
    adjective
    adjective: passé
    no longer fashionable; out of date.
    "miniskirts are passé—the best skirts are knee-length"
    archaic
    (especially of a woman) past one's prime.

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,225 AG

@gottheitch22 said:
    EIGHT PAGES OF THE SAME JUMK BACK AND FORTH WONDER THERE IS NO ONE ON HHERE ANYMORE

You could have stopped reading...as soon as it did not please you.

There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you

@Chet said:
    Here Jr, this will help.
    pas·sé
    paˈsā/
    adjective
    adjective: passé
    no longer fashionable; out of date.
    "miniskirts are passé—the best skirts are knee-length"
    archaic
    (especially of a woman) past one's prime.

Please put it in context of what we are discussing....
    You said I was "out of the loop"...How so?

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • ChetChet Posts: 263 Deckhand

Jr, you should know the club has spawned sub-groups. You know, like the Facebook site that got MI to open up the last two weeks. Now instead of The Duck Club Regional's there are Facebook site regional areas. Man, you are out of the loop.

Anyway, things are moving behind the scenes but right now at this moment I'm unable to elaborate.

• joekat46joekat46 Posts: 1,736 Captain

Yawn

@Chet said:
    Jr, you should know the club has spawned sub-groups.

Yes, I know....the booted and disenfranchised... :D

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled

@Chet said:

Now instead of The Duck Club Regional's there are Facebook site regional areas. Man, you are out of the loop.

I will be glad to see them at the meetings....

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled

@Chet said:

Anyway, things are moving behind the scenes but right now at this moment I'm unable to elaborate.

16 years later....and I await breathlessly.

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • Big MakBig Mak Posts: 1,426 Officer

Fish ON!

Joe's going off derail on the crazy train, again....

Joe, there's 3 in a row.... I'm wiggling it, just a little bit...

• binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 7,152 Admiral

u using flourocarbon or str8 mono on this bite Big Mak?

edited February 6 #255

Flouro with a number 8 Huntington drone. He won't see the string and can't resist to nibble. ...

Here Joe, come on boy! Let me make you my perrita...

:D

Clickbait....

10 pager

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,203 Admiral
    edited February 7 #257

I'm just glad they got busted and hope that if found guilty they get the full weight of the law..

I'd bet these yahoos voted for the net ban also.. Eff it, castrate and hang em, no trial needed for those CCA bastids.

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

@ANUMBER1 said:
    I'm just glad they got busted and hope that if found guilty they get the full weight of the law..

I'd bet these yahoos voted for the net ban also.. Eff it, castrate and hang em, no trial needed for those CCA bastids.

I voted in three separate precincts for the net ban..... :D

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 11,795 AG

This thread is about people getting caught hunting over bait. Lets see what happens. What are y'all bickering about other than that? Oh, finger pointing as always. Start a new thread.

Mods are slipping big time....

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

@duckmanJR said:

@ANUMBER1 said:

and then shot yourself in the leg... karma is a ****.

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    edited February 7 #261

@ANUMBER1 said:

@duckmanJR said:

@ANUMBER1 said:

:D You better not be this mean when I move in as your neighbor.....

PS....And your nose pimple is Karma too... :D

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited February 7 #262

@micci_man said:
    This thread is about people getting caught hunting over bait. Lets see what happens. What are y'all bickering about other than that? Oh, finger pointing as always. Start a new thread.

Mods are slipping big time....

Yes,.....BUT There are 2 cases....but one is more important because of who is involved.
    The one up in Scottsmore isn't getting anyone upset.

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    edited February 7 #263

No way this is not worthy of a 10 pager!....Where'd all my pals go?

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled

@duckmanJR said:

@ANUMBER1 said:

@duckmanJR said:

@ANUMBER1 said:

:D You better not be this mean when I move in as your neighbor.....

PS....And your nose pimple is Karma too... :D

I won't be AND I will take you duck hunting......

I've been trying to get Joe to come hunt with me for ten years.

• N. CookN. Cook Posts: 1,799 Captain

I know Joe enjoys "pushing buttons" on the forums, looking for a response...and I wish he would not keep so much blood in the water!....BUT....JOE WAS AT THE LAKE OKEECHOBEE EXOTIC PLANT SPRAY AGENCY MEETING last night....He never even hunts the Lake!...to fight for a better deal for duck hunters when spraying the lakes and marshes we hunt on is being planned.....

WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT.....how far did you drive to make a meeting working to "make duck hunting in Florida better for Florida's duck hunters".....even on places you do not hunt?????

I will gladly winch at some of Joe's posts......He puts in a lot of hard work for duck hunters, including the TMG Youth Hunt each year...and makes a lot of meetings...like the forthcoming SJFWMD South Recreation Meeting coming up February 22 at 6 pm at Palm Bay, 525 Community College Parkway SE.....Joe will be glad to visit with you while working that meeting for UW-F....Hope you make it....

• N. CookN. Cook Posts: 1,799 Captain

Here is another important meeting...FWC Kissimmee Chain of Lakes Aquatic Plant Management Public Meeting...Feb 13 at 6 pm at the Kissimmee County Courthouse, 1 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee...UW-F Board Chairman, Dennis Dutcher will be representing UW-F. UW-F has attended the agency planning meetings over the years in a tough fight with other stakeholders who like "open water" to save as much of the SAV in the marshes as possible...year after year....with some success...and some disappointments....Incidentally, UW-F has been pushing the FWC Commission to conduct meetings across the state on Aquatic Plant Management during the last two Commission meetings and they are obviously responding. (Thank you FWC Staff)... We need some duck hunter at the meeting on Feb. 13 to help Dennis...numbers do count in this game with the shoreline land owners and anglers....Every acre of hydrilla left on these lakes is hard won in battles at these meetings year in and year out....

edited February 9 #268

Thanks Newt and Joe. I hope to one day start attending regularly... Personally i was at work last night. Stepped onboard Tuesday night, and I will be stuck here until next Tuesday night; no time off, 24/7. Where do you think all the fuel comes from for you retired guys to run all over the place representing me?

Now, can we get back to the topic and stay focused? Btw, If you're going to pimp Guwf, and it's actions, please clean it up prior to pimping.

• binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 7,152 Admiral

Had a flag football game last night,and gymnastics after that..and ooh ya a little work in between. Glad the retired guys are spending their time wisely

@N. Cook said:
    I know Joe enjoys "pushing buttons" on the forums, looking for a response...and I wish he would not keep so much blood in the water!....BUT....JOE WAS AT THE LAKE OKEECHOBEE EXOTIC PLANT SPRAY AGENCY MEETING last night....He never even hunts the Lake!...to fight for a better deal for duck hunters when spraying the lakes and marshes we hunt on is being planned.....

WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT.....how far did you drive to make a meeting working to "make duck hunting in Florida better for Florida's duck hunters".....even on places you do not hunt?????

I will gladly winch at some of Joe's posts......He puts in a lot of hard work for duck hunters, including the TMG Youth Hunt each year...and makes a lot of meetings...like the forthcoming SJFWMD South Recreation Meeting coming up February 22 at 6 pm at Palm Bay, 525 Community College Parkway SE.....Joe will be glad to visit with you while working that meeting for UW-F....Hope you make it....

Gotta have a little sizzle with your bacon..... ;)

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,083 Captain

Asked for more permits at the last meeting I went to for the STA and was straight up told by FWC and SFWM that they don't want to mess the quality of the hunts up . Not one person at that meeting said anything to support more permits at that time or argued it with the state . Just sat there .

living life as i like

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file