Hobie Mirage Sport w/ Extras CHEAP!

****Kayak Deal Alert*** Always wanted a Hobie Pedal kayak but couldn't afford it? Well check this unbelievable deal out! Hobie Mirage Sport in perfect condition. Indoor kept and used a handful of times. Comes complete with Fiberglass paddle, V2 Fins / Drums, Dry bag, Kayak Cart, Inflatable PFD, and roof rack accessories (Pads & Straps). New this package sells for well over $2000. Everything included now for only $999.00!!!! Hurry up because this will not last! Located at Liquid Surf and Sail in Ft. Lauderdale

www.Liquidsurfandsail.com
Jesse@liquidsurfandsail.com
954-523-7778

Replies

• jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,209 Moderator
    That's a good deal.
    The Sport was my first kayak and I got it at Liquid Surf & Sail when they had a shop in Miami. Very capable kayak despite it's compact size.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,743 Captain
    How stable is this, please?
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • TikimanTikiman Posts: 39 Greenhorn
    Extremely Stable.
  • dcrdcr Posts: 256 Deckhand
    How stable is this, please?
    I have a 2014. It's very stable, not as much as the Pro Angler, not as wide as an Outback.

The big issue for me is the weight. It's much lighter and shorter than those other two and easier for an old guy to negotiate. It was the deciding factor for me. The tradeoff is that it also has a low capacity of 225#. I weigh 200. To my knowledge, in 3 years of use, I've never been over capacity, so it's not really an issue. But I'm planning a camping trip in the Everglades and having trouble staying under 230#. Guess I'll have to slim down.

And $999 is a very good price.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file