GM plans to release autonomous car in 2019

13»

Replies

  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    I find it funny when people that hate religion push their religious values on everyone else.
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 9,391 Admiral
    Did you respond to the wrong thread, Dave?

    You lost me.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 13,892 AG
    Cyclist wrote: »
    Says the farmer that plows wetlands and is clueless as to the science. Progress? Ha ha ha. Progress appears to be FIXING all the damage that people like you cause.

    You happy with with Tennessee losing 59% of it's wetlands? Sadly, I bet you are.

    Considering the VAST majority of declared wetlands are nothing of the sort.. Yes I am thrilled.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 13,892 AG
    Tarponator wrote: »
    Did you respond to the wrong thread, Dave?

    You lost me.

    I think he was responding to the grand priestess of the government mudhole.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    Fins nails it. Incrementalism is the mantra of the big government types. A Little here, a Little there. After awhile they can’t stop showing how destructive they want to be, and preach the gospel of control and subjugation.

    Trying to use fear in an effort to bend the other weak willed into a following based on a totally unproven foundation. And many times they are using doctored “facts” in their diatribes.

    It’s a common theme used by 4 or 5 folks on this forum.
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 9,391 Admiral
    I'm not a big government type.

    Incrementalism is progress. It is improvement.

    Some just get confused and fearful in the face of it. And many times they use no "facts" at all in their diatribes.

    It's a common theme shared by 3 or 4 folks on this forum.
  • mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 5,721 Admiral
    My bathroom mirror is heated.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    Captain Todd Approves

  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 9,391 Admiral
    Mirror, schmirror.

    Have you experienced a heated toilet seat?

    Now THAT'S nice!

    :)
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    Tarponator wrote: »
    I'm not a big government type.

    Incrementalism is progress. It is improvement.

    Some just get confused and fearful in the face of it. And many times they use no "facts" at all in their diatribes.

    It's a common theme shared by 3 or 4 folks on this forum.

    You probably don’t know this, but you are huge on internet preaching. Just saying, didn’t want you to be stunned by yourself religiosity biting you on the buttocks.
  • mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 5,721 Admiral
    Tarponator wrote: »
    Mirror, schmirror.

    Have you experienced a heated toilet seat?

    Now THAT'S nice!

    :)
    My wife says she likes going after me because the seats warm. Yes, I pee sitting down. It beats being forced every week to clean up my misfires, dribbles and shakes drops.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    Captain Todd Approves

  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    mplspug wrote: »
    My wife says she likes going after me because the seats warm. Yes, I pee sitting down. It beats being forced every week to clean up my misfires, dribbles and shakes drops.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    If you have enough in your bladder you can warm up the seat anyway. I can’t believe she would make you clean up after showing that kindness?
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 9,391 Admiral
    dave44 wrote: »
    You probably don’t know this, but you are huge on internet preaching. Just saying, didn’t want you to be stunned by yourself religiosity biting you on the buttocks.

    Dave,

    I regret to inform you that it is extremely unlikely you are going to tell me anything I don't already know.

    However, I do hope it will be the smallest of consolations to point out you meant "your" not "yourself" in the above response.

    Thanks for the warning -- please rest assured I will give your concern the due it so clearly deserves.

    Your pal....Mike :)

    p.s. does your toilet have an exhaust fan???
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    Sorry, did the spell check give you an air of superiority tarp?

    Your religious moral compass probably makes the search an imperative.
  • Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 912 Officer
    dave44 wrote: »
    Fins nails it. Incrementalism is the mantra of the big government types. A Little here, a Little there. After awhile they can’t stop showing how destructive they want to be, and preach the gospel of control and subjugation.

    Trying to use fear in an effort to bend the other weak willed into a following based on a totally unproven foundation. And many times they are using doctored “facts” in their diatribes.

    It’s a common theme used by 4 or 5 folks on this forum.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    He’s baaaack!
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 9,391 Admiral
    dave44 wrote: »
    Sorry, did the spell check give you an air of superiority tarp?

    No, it was my intelligence along with your lack thereof.

    Case it point, it was not a misspelling but rather a grammar mistake -- obvious to anyone who graduated elementary school.
    dave44 wrote: »
    Your religious moral compass probably makes the search an imperative.

    I'm not religious. I just despise ignorance and am fool enough to think I can educate those less well equipped.

    Nobody's perfect.

    Have a nice day....Mike
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,620 Admiral
    Tarponator wrote: »
    No, it was my intelligence along with your lack thereof.

    Case it point, it was not a misspelling but rather a grammar mistake -- obvious to anyone who graduated elementary school.



    I'm not religious. I just despise ignorance and am fool enough to think I can educate those less well equipped.

    Nobody's perfect.

    Have a nice day....Mike
    “ The world according to Tarp”
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file