Jigging combos for sale

1) Custom Mud Hole Jigging rod, Spinning 6' 1" with Fuji guides and reel seat. Okuma V-System 80 reel, filled with JB hollow 80# line.
$150 dollars. Make it $140.

2) Fully custom Monster Chojin 400 gm acid wrapped 5'2" with Fuji reel seat and guides and custom grip work. Shimano Trinidad 16A with JB hollow 80#.
rod cost over $800 dollars, asking $700. Make it $650.

3) Reel only: Shimano Torium 20 with Alan Tani anti reverse and drag upgrade.
reel was originally $199, upgrade was $90, asking $ _160___ line through, make it $150...Make it $140

Will send pictures if you are interested,had to sell boat due to massive termite damage and now thinning out the herd.
Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!
II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,597 Admiral
    Price drop on Torium reel.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I am adding a new, never used Penn 309 level wind. $15bucks.

Price drop!

Here is a video of the first listed rod blank in action. It is a mudhole blank and bad to the bone!

Price drop on all!

Mudhole jigging combo is sold pending payment!

@Spineyman said:
    Mudhole jigging combo is sold pending payment!

SOLD !!!

2 and # 3 are still available and I will be adding a Saragossa 18000 soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file