Last trip before grouper season ends... HAMMER STYLE

Unlike most of my long, drawn out reports, this one is pretty short and simple. Wanted to go and put some fish in the freezer before grouper season ended so I grabbed my rods and made my way down to Key West. Ended up with our limit of muttons and our limit of grouper, 3 big african pompano and a 42 lb kingfish to smoke.
Happy New Year to all on the forum... (except those of you that don't like me. lol) May everyones fishing dreams come true.

Chat with you in 2018

Hammer

Replies

• xeniaxenia Posts: 148 Deckhand
    Awesome Tortugas catch!
  • GigUmGigUm Posts: 40 Greenhorn
    Nice catch!! Happy new year - to those that like me.
  • Reef BanditReef Bandit Posts: 991 Officer
    Just saw this so I had to post.. seemed appropriate.
  • mike_smike_s Posts: 392 Deckhand
    Nice african pompano.
    mike_s wrote: »
    Nice african pompano.

38 lbs
  • dolfanjoeydolfanjoey Posts: 1,128 Officer
    nice catch and report
  • capciofficapcioffi Posts: 806 Officer
    That is a huge African Pomp!! I look forward to all your reports and laughs. When is the book coming out?
    I work on it every morning. I'll let everyone know. The haters are gonna hate hate hate me. I can't wait.
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,199 Officer

its painful having to click on each jpeg 1 by 1

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,091 Captain

Great job

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • pjepje Orlando , FlPosts: 427 Deckhand

Nice job ...Rob setup an Imgur account , and then you can link pics to here . Even though the forum resizes them a little . Use the html link for each picture after you upload them for here . Any other forum you would use the BB code link

PJE, help me out, I'm not a computer guy, I'm a guy that kills fish. Give me step by step instructions. I'd like to be able to just send my entire stories as they are, with the pictures embedded in the story. Can that be done? If you want, I'll email you an old story and you can post it, showing how to do it.
    Hammer

edited February 3 #14

Sure , no problem . Sign up for a free Imgur account , and up load some pictures . Then click on picture you want to insert , to the right of the pic you have several options to copy links , for this forum you copy the HTML link . Any other forum you use the BB code link . You can insert these links in between paragraphs , just make sure you do them inline like this

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PYSU1JJ.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/PYSU1JJ.jpg[/img]

I had to practice and figure it out in the test section on here . I wrote a report , and pictures weren't popping up like they used to .

edited February 3 #15

Here's an example

Rob's hilarious story

(copied html link )

More of Rob's funny story about being outfished by PJ and his brother

Multiple paragraphs ..Hilarity ensues ....

More of Rob's story about having a blast and wanting to fish with these guys again lol

I write my stories in "Pages" format. Can I just input the entire stories that has the pictures already embedded in them?

Possibly , give it a try in the test section on here . If it doesn't copy the picture links over , you could insert the links after copying to the forum . Doesn't take long at all

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file