11.12.11 aboard the Charisma

Supplier set us up on a trip with Charisma Charters out of Mexico Beach, first class operation! Ended up with a nice mess of grouper, few AJ's, and tons of legal snapper / trigger fish. If you want to charter a fishing excursion, cannot got wrong with these guys!
Don-Knotts-don-knotts-22921303-197-200.jpg

Replies

• charlie tunacharlie tuna Posts: 730 Officer
    Nice catch
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,699 Captain
    Cool
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,343 Admiral
    Been myself - they catch fish.

was this their 8 hour holes?
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • KnuckleheadKnucklehead Posts: 1,418 Officer
    12 hr, Gilligan.
    Don-Knotts-don-knotts-22921303-197-200.jpg
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,343 Admiral
    12 hr, Gilligan.

figured

We did the 12 also - in 5-8 foot seas ALL day. Bad timing - also, the cabin door handle broke off - they were locked in and we were locked out - we did have the beer cooler though.
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,692 AG
    nice.
    Middle East - Those who enjoy taking from the U.S. taxpayer while contributing nothing.
  • esapronettiesapronetti Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Save a few for the rest of us, hey? ;-)
  • Capt. Brent RomitiCapt. Brent Romiti Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Nice catch for November, It's strange to see people posing with fish in jackets!
  • wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Officer
    I'd say you hammered them.
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,094 Admiral
    :thumbsup
  • jibberjibber Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Nize!

Been out six times on Capt Chuck's boats over the past eight years. Always a great day on the water and a pleasure dealing with Chuck Guilford. I have to give him a plug. He has been so good to work with me and my crazy group. http://www.charismacharters.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file