Live bait vs jigs.. SHOCKING RESULTS!

I recently took my friend Brandon fishing with me. He used live minnows while I single pole jigged. I would trolling motor around looking for crappie on the graph when I found them I would jig right down on them. Surprisingly the jig out performed the minnows. I couldn’t believe it lol!

Replies

• capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,162 Moderator
    Solid perch bite.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • GRIZZLGRIZZL Posts: 672 Officer
    Bass2bucks wrote: »
    I recently took my friend Brandon fishing with me. He used live minnows while I single pole jigged. I would trolling motor around looking for crappie on the graph when I found them I would jig right down on them. Surprisingly the jig out performed the minnows. I couldn’t believe it lol!

Just put side imaging hummingbird on my trolling motor to help me locate bass under/in the pad fields. Did you by any chance use SI to locate the crappie?

Technology is amazing...heading to Kissimmee for an on the water test run
  • shadowwalkershadowwalker Posts: 2,193 Captain
    Live bait is for people who need a second opinion to catch fish. :wink
  • SizuperSizuper Posts: 287 Deckhand
    Just some friendly advice to take or leave. Please don't use click-bait titles. The words "shocking result" is an automatic pass for anyone who has been around the block once. Because it is never shocking. It's insulting to folks' intelligence, frankly, and comes off like phishing, not fishing. Just be real and people will like your content. Click-bait headlines will cut your audience in half, which would be a shame.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file