Fall Fishing Off Miami Beach is Heating Up

Miami Fall Fishing Report continues to be GEAT. Fishing off Miami and Miami Beach is getting better and better as the days move us Miami Fall Fishing Report closer to the winter months. Sailfish fishing on the deep reef continues to be excellent. We are catching Sailfish while trolling rigged Ballyhoo and fresh Bonita strips. Slow trolling with live small “bullets” bonita or kite fishing with live Blue Runners or Thread Herring has also been very productive.

Miami Fall Fishing Report Mahi Mahi
Miami Fall Fishing Report Tuna and MahiAs the Fall weather begins to pull the water temperature down, Mahi Mahi also known as Dolphin Fish migrate close to the edge of the deep reef. This past week were were finding groups of “Gaffer” sized Dolphin in as shadow as 90 foot of water out to about 500 foot of water. Off Miami and Miami Beach that is from about one mile off the beach to about two and a half miles off the beach. Birds have been the key to finding the Mahi Mahi. Frigate birds and small groups of Turns are the best at pointing out the Dolphin Fish. Either trolling a spread of rigged Ballyhoo and feather and small lure combinations have been very productive. We will also try to spot the fish moving through the water and cast small live Blue Runners at the individual fish. Both techniques have been productive.

Miami Fall Fishing Report Tuna & Kingfish
Mixed in between the Sailfish and the Mahi Mahi have been quite a few Skipjack Tuna and Miami Fall Fishing Report girls with SailfishBlackfin Tuna. The Tunas have also been under the birds, especially the Turns. Trolling small feathers have been the most productive method of catching the tunas. Add in a “bird” teaser in front of the feathers and you have just stepped up your game.

Kingfish have also been migrating through our area in as shallow as 40′ of water and out as deep as 200′ of water. About 130′ of water has been the most consistent depth. Most of the fish have been school size fish under about 15 pounds. Trolling planers with Drone spoons or fresh Bonita strips have worked best to target the Kingfish

Miami Fall Fishing Report… Let’s Go Fishing !
Let’s go Deep Sea Fishing Miami…Spellbound’s Miami Fall Fishing Report Fishing Miami or Deep Sea fishing Miami! to become part of our Miami Charter Fishing Boats Still Catching Wahoo report, and have a great fishing charter adventure you can call or text Capt. Jay on his cell at (305) 785-0552 or book your fishing charter online here! Fore more info you can e-mail Capt. Jay . See you on the Rip!

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,274 Admiral
    spam
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 5,474 Admiral
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    spam

I don't always spam fishing forums, but when I do I use the proper section
    ya think? lol
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 2,757 Captain
    Just another hungry charterman praying for a few more customers.... This time of year I don't know anyone -guide or charterman that has enough anglers. All of that will change as we near Christmas and the visitors begin to flood in ( at least I hope so... I'm in the same boat, but could never bring myself to try drumming up business that way....).
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • toomertoomer Posts: 316 Deckhand
    Have always considered the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas to be the best time to be in Fla. (as a pseudo yankee, A#1.)
    toomer wrote: »
    Have always considered the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas to be the best time to be in Fla. (as a pseudo yankee, A#1.)
    I don't think KY qualifies as yankeeland.
    I have bought three fine pointers from KY. and would travel that way again for another when it's time.
  • toomertoomer Posts: 316 Deckhand
    We had the most Boone and Crockett pointers (that I know of) last year. They are varmints in my neighborhood.
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    ..so I will say this ..
    why the heck does this tick you guys off? what part of taking someone fishing makes you so angry to attack a post trying to get people to go fishing? everywhere we look anymore there are ads for the dumbest stuff to spend your money on. The keys have beach and boating reports do you complain about them also? Or is it that 'your dog' is not in the fight?
    if you cannot get it through your heads that getting out fishing puts two days back on your life then something is seriously wrong with you.
    this world is a bit on the tilted side and this forum is definitely hurting due to the same the of responses that the above has to post.
    so again I ask whats the real problem with you on this...? you above even seeing someone go fishing or someone try to get people to go?
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,237 Officer
    ..so I will say this ..
    why the heck does this tick you guys off?

Simple answer.......because it is just an advertisement for his charter business. Complete with a hyperlink.

This is not the free classified section......which they do have and he could of put it there. Or he could of contacted the webmaster and actually bought an ad that they would of put in a banner or pop-up for him.

If I went to the newspaper machine this morning and bought a paper .........and while I had the machine door open attached my business card to the front page of all the remaining papers before I closed it........would you think that is an ethical thing to do?

I don't work for this site or have any affiliation.......but as long as they provide it to us for free, I think we should at least try to follow the rules. I would suggest that people that "cannot get that through their heads" might have "something wrong with you".:blowkiss

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file