17' foot Polar flats skiff w/ 60 HP Johnson - $5,500

ChonggChongg Posts: 249 Deckhand
***NEW PRICE: $4,200***
For sale is a well‐maintained, turn‐key‐ready 17' Polar skiff with 60 HP Johnson. Floats skinny and jumps on plane. No water in hull, no soft floors. Stored in garage.
Rated for 6 people. A true fishing machine, great for everything from the creeks to the jetties. Selling to make room for a new boat. Can send more pictures upon request. Happy to test drive for serious, cash-in-hand buyers. Located in Jacksonville. PM or call Four-Zero-Four-409-6949.
Includes:
● Reliable and strong 1996 2‐stroke Johnson motor. Always flushed. Good compression. Inspected by
Beck's Outboard on 10/24/17. Rebuilt carbs and replaced water pump, lower unit oil, spark plugs and
propeller. Have receipt. Steering system, wire harness, tilt‐trim motor all replaced within last year.
● 80‐lb thrust, 24‐volt Minnkota tiller‐steer trolling motor w/ Powermania onboard charger. Batteries are
a year old. Just replaced the plug.
● Trailer in road‐worthy shape. 1.5 year‐old axle and springs, 1‐year old Maxxis tires, 2‐month old hubs.
● Boat is READY TO FISH. Comes with danforth anchor with chain and rope, metal stick anchor, life vests
and throwable PDFs, USCG‐required safety gear, two 6‐gallon gas tanks, bilge pump, Humminbird fish
finder, rod holders, cup holders, stereo, portable livewell.

Replies

• SpongkingSpongking Posts: 959 Officer
    No way?! What are you gunna pick up once she's gone? Jazzed up to see what you end up trailering home next.
    Kev
  • ChonggChongg Posts: 249 Deckhand
    Kev,
    I've got an Egret 189 flats boat on the way. It will give me more of a window as to when I can poke around and outside the rocks, as well as a few more bells and whistles than the current ride. We'll have to go catch some schooled up reds on the flats this winter when it gets in.
    -Chris
    Price dropped to $4,700. This boat needs to go. If you're interested, let's talk.
    New price.
    Price now $4200
    bump
  • SpongkingSpongking Posts: 959 Officer
    Dang buddy. No takers? Ridiculous. But you let me know when that egret is in and I'm all about it man. Love to get out there again shallow. Been forever since I got back in creeks.
    Kev
  • Ladder ManLadder Man Posts: 1,111 Officer
    Wish I had a place to store it. This looks like a great deal!
    Santa didn't bring a garage? Still for sale.
    I'm willing to cut someone a great deal to get this boat out of my garage soon...if you're thinking of buying one this year, do yourself a favor and take a look before the weather gets good again...

bump

still for sale.

sold! please remove post.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file