Absolute forensic proof of a second shooter

SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,522 Admiral
AKA Jiggin Junkie

II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 5,982 Admin
    "...based on downloaded video files from Youtube..."
    :rotflmao
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 5,250 Admiral
    giphy.gif
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 21,693 AG
    alex jones strikes again....
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • WelwoodWelwood Posts: 707 Officer
    nuevowavo wrote: »

I replaced rotors and brake pads on my HHR based on a video file from Youtube...:rotflmao
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,522 Admiral
    nuevowavo wrote: »

Did you actually listen to any of it before you discredited it because it is a youtube video? Just curious. I am not saying it happened or it didn't happen , but the physics he uses well you tell me?
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I think he should have called the dirt mound a "grassy knoll".
    Spineyman wrote: »
    Did you actually listen to any of it before you discredited it because it is a youtube video? Just curious. I am not saying it happened or it didn't happen , but the physics he uses well you tell me?
    Absolute forensic proof of a second shooter

Do you what "Absolute" is
  • wahoowacker01wahoowacker01 Posts: 1,167 Officer
    Vodka
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 11,819 AG
    Nothing fishy at all going on with this story, nope, nothing, no way......

Burglars target Las Vegas shooter's Reno home

RENO, Nev. — The Las Vegas shooter’s home in Northern Nevada was broken into over the weekend, police confirmed Tuesday.

The break-in occurred through the front door, said Officer Tim Broadway of the Reno Police Department. Detectives do not yet know the number of suspects involved.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/10/las-vegas-shooter-reno-home/752243001/
    Do you what "Absolute" is

Sorry to lead you astray but that is how it was sent to me so I passed it along. Take it or leave it. I could care less. What I do know is we are not being told the truth and like I said from the beginning, something is fishy here.
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

Vodka

giphy.gif
  • OnewolfOnewolf Posts: 655 Officer

What would happen if the audio/video recording devices were in between the shooter and the target strikes? His analysis only works if the recording devices are absolutely co-located with the target strike location.
    *** Tidewater 2100 Yamaha F150 ***
    *** Native Watercraft Magic 14.5 ***
    *** www.onewolf.org ***
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,083 AG
    This guy must be a legend, at least in his own mind

http://www.healthranger.com/Health-Ranger-Biography.html

His biography made me laugh, turned down a scholarship at MIT to graduate from an unnamed mid-western university.

Mini Mart Magnate

A very humble self proclaimed "internet activist" (aren't we all?) who knows just about everything (everyone else is stupid or greedy) and who owes everything to his mom cause she taught him to sow seed and he believes the following:

All humans and animals are conscious beings with a spirit and some degree of free will.
    Consciousness is the underlying unifying force of the universe, and all living systems are connected.
    Our universe was "engineered" by a greater creative consciousness, possibly a highly advanced civilization of intelligent beings. Our universe is just one of many that exist.
    Advanced intelligent beings have visited the Earth in pre-history, as is evident in the clues left behind in monuments and vast ancient airfields.
    Mankind is arrogant and self-destructive. Modern civilization will not survive on its current path. A great collapse is inevitable due to economic, resource or social reasons.
    Modern science is currently run by a "cabal" of closed-minded, dogmatic "intellectual monopolists" whose mission is to block the advancement of real science and protect the profit interests of drug companies, vaccine manufacturers and chemical companies. Science has been hijacked by corporate interests at the expense of progress.
    Mankind is an infant species behaving like little children with dangerous tools and weapons.
    Mankind is not alone in the universe. There is intelligent life throughout the cosmos.
    In terms of practical, day-to-day philosophies, Adams believes:
    The right to bear arms is a sacred right of self defense that shall be defended at all cost.
    Liberty must be protected for farmers, individuals, parents and other members of society. The Bill of Rights is a "human rights" document.
    Parental consent outweighs the interests of the state when it comes to medical issues like vaccines and chemotherapy.
    The for-profit medical system that exists today is highly destructive to human civilization and threatens the very future of it. The system rewards keeping the population in a never-ending state of disease and suffering rather than finding ways to prevent or cure disease.

In other words, a complete and utter self absorbed nut job...

How do you know which bullet hitting the pavement was which gunshot we hear? Some people were hit with some bullets, bullets may have hit other objects without the pavement sound.

He is making crap up, it is what he does. Internet search the guy, he is a nut. He has other nuts believing his crap.

Mini Mart Magnate

cadman wrote: »
    How do you know which bullet hitting the pavement was which gunshot we hear? Some people were hit with some bullets, bullets may have hit other objects without the pavement sound.

He is making crap up, it is what he does. Internet search the guy, he is a nut. He has other nuts believing his crap.

Again I am not saying he is right. I wanted to hear some plausible and contradictory arguments.
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

• mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 5,326 Admiral
    Cyclist wrote: »
    A very humble self proclaimed "internet activist" (aren't we all?)

I like to think I am an Internet DJ

:crowd

Captain Todd Approves

This comedy gold literally needs no comment...
    LIFESTYLE

Adams has no criminal record and has never been arrested. He avoids alcohol, smoking, coffee and all recreational drugs. He has never used recreational drugs in his entire life.

Adams is not known to appear on the social scene and usually spends time in nature rather than socializing. He is occasionally spotted in public at the Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas.

Oh Lord it gets worse. If you haven't read the link Cadman has surprised, do it.

I see he's a holistic, anti-GMO, organic Kook. :wink

Poll. Which video below is whiter?

A - Bubble Gum Pop

B - Old White Dude Failing at Rap

He needs to list Embarrassment on his bio.

Captain Todd Approves

Again I am not saying he is right. I wanted to hear some plausible and contradictory arguments.

Then why did you title it "Absolute forensic proof of a second shooter"?

Even the crazy guy didn't say absolute.

Why do you think he is plausible? What is plausible about his made up crap?

Mini Mart Magnate

Wut? Did you read all of his bio? Check out these credentials.
    In terms of freedom activism, Mike Adams achieved tremendous global exposure for his 2011 parody music video entitled, "Don't Touch My Junk," which made fun of TSA agents using Monty Python-style animation. The video went on to receive over 300,000 views on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhEMRSp7vaY), even after it was flagged as "inappropriate" and restricted from being viewed by users who were not logged in.

Captain Todd Approves

• NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 6,904 Admiral
    That pumpkin pie haircut is enough to make the man untrustworthy.
  • pottydocpottydoc Posts: 1,747 Captain
    Nothing fishy at all going on with this story, nope, nothing, no way......

Burglars target Las Vegas shooter's Reno home

RENO, Nev. — The Las Vegas shooter’s home in Northern Nevada was broken into over the weekend, police confirmed Tuesday.

The break-in occurred through the front door, said Officer Tim Broadway of the Reno Police Department. Detectives do not yet know the number of suspects involved.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/10/las-vegas-shooter-reno-home/752243001/
    Let's try this explanation. Bad guys know resident is dead, therefore not at home. They know theresident had a large number of guns. There's probably other valuables in the house. With crime scene tape wrapped all around it, not much chance of anyone showing up,while they're inside. Looks like an easy and low risk job. So they break in. You're totally correct, nothing fishy at all, just crooks seeing and taking advantage of easy pickings.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,306 Captain
    pottydoc wrote: »
    Let's try this explanation. Bad guys know resident is dead, therefore not at home. They know theresident had a large number of guns. There's probably other valuables in the house. With crime scene tape wrapped all around it, not much chance of anyone showing up,while they're inside. Looks like an easy and low risk job. So they break in. You're totally correct, nothing fishy at all, just crooks seeing and taking advantage of easy pickings.
    There's also a huge market for anything that once belonged to the perpetrator of the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.
    On the other hand:
    If there was a conspiracy to subvert the gun lobby....It might look a lot like the events that transpired on the night of 10-1.
    If you wanted to pin this on some one, it might just be a loner with a drinking problem, a gambling addiction and a prescription drug habit with a low profile.
    And...... he winds up putting a revolver in his mouth and pulling the trigger.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • NickhoogNickhoog Posts: 747 Officer
    Really.....
  • pottydocpottydoc Posts: 1,747 Captain
    There's also a huge market for anything that once belonged to the perpetrator of the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.
    On the other hand:
    If there was a conspiracy to subvert the gun lobby....It might look a lot like the events that transpired on the night of 10-1.
    If you wanted to pin this on some one, it might just be a loner with a drinking problem, a gambling addiction and a prescription drug habit with a low profile.
    Fist off, I'm as pro gun as you can get. And I guess if someone believed that more than one shooter assasinated Kennedy, that we never walked on the moon, that the 9-11 attacks were planned andcarried out by the CIA, and that the 747 that exploded over the Atlantic was shot down by our own Navy, then they would probably believe that the burglary of a house known to be empty would be carried out by the government.
  • Ron@.38 SpecialRon@.38 Special Posts: 6,632 Admiral
    OK having studied probably 25 Engineering courses in acoustics, I can tell you I know of no way to do the analysis he did.

Using video from numerous sources give no credible information to load into a non-existing computer program to do this analysis.

I could be done, had there been numerous high level microphones at a prescribed geometric location to even come close to this guys over analysis of credibility lacking data!
    pottydoc wrote: »

Yes because every burglar knows it's a great idea to burglarize a property that's currently part of a Federal investigation. :rolleyes
    OK having studied probably 25 Engineering courses in acoustics, I can tell you I know of no way to do the analysis he did.

Using video from numerous sources give no credible information to load into a non-existing computer program to do this analysis.

I could be done, had there been numerous high level microphones at a prescribed geometric location to even come close to this guys over analysis of credibility lacking data!

You see that is what I was after. I was not saying right, wrong or other. Just was it possible with the information he used to come up with this conclusion. Thanks
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

On the other hand:

Also, we know barely anything from the ongoing investigation, the whole thing is run like a tight ship......but magically pics of a bunch of big black guns got "leaked", even the Sheriff was upset about the 'leak' of the pics.....

Interesting how every news cast blasts the 'leaked' pics of the big black guns across the screen on a continuous loop, as they talk about how they know nothing about the ongoing investigation....
    Also, we know barely anything from the ongoing investigation, the whole thing is run like a tight ship......but magically pics of a bunch of big black guns got "leaked", even the Sheriff was upset about the 'leak' of the pics.....

Interesting how every news cast blasts the 'leaked' pics of the big black guns across the screen on a continuous loop, as they talk about how they know nothing about the ongoing investigation....

Mueller Mueller

giphy.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file