Licensed USCG Captain Looking for Opportunity

Licensed USCG captain looking to join either an established private fishing charter in Florida (east coast, Gulf coast or panhandle) or a motivated boat owner looking to build an offshore/inshore fishing charter. Currently searching for and willing to work with the right owner / guide to develop and build an incredible fishing brand and exceptional experience for anyone living in or visiting the great state of Florida to enjoy.

About me:

Brand Development / Internet Marketing
http://webrandbusiness.com - <---- my current company
(list of references and other past work available upon request)

15 years in brand development, graphic design, website design and SEO. Confident and able to rank well in Google, Yahoo, Bing for basically anything. I can effectively plan and implement all aspects of online marketing both paid as well as organic. Proven experience not only driving traffic (top 3 results in google search) but converting those leads into paying customers.

I am looking to use my experience to build a top saltwater charter in the state of Florida. I am confident in my ability to effectively market our services in order to fill up our calendar, I am only looking for the right group of people with a similar go get em mentality.

Fishing

Experience both offshore and inshore targeting (Tuna (yellowfin & blackfin), wahoo, snapper, amberjack, grouper (including Goliath), redfish, black drum, speckled trout, dolphin and more). Boats from 20' up to 65'.

I've heard do what you love and the rest will fall into place, well successfully building brands and fishing is it for me. I wish to work with the top guides, continuing to learn and provide our customers with only the best experience out on the water.

Ideally focusing on offshore however willing to really start anywhere. Anything worth doing can't be done overnight anyway. I'm looking to build my network, meet new people and better improve upon my current skillset.

If you are interested, I would love to hear from you as I am incredibly motivated and ready to get started right away.

Tight lines!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file