Boynton Fins 9-30

Finally was able to get out this weekend , have been slammed at work since Irma Hit. Headed out of Boynton inlet with My 10yr old daughter around 7:45am , was pleased to see Flat seas and no rain in sight . Was itching to get out after hearing some nice dolphin reports and debris that's been showing up off shore. We headed SE and didn't stop until we found the blue water which was in about 1100ft in which we came across a small weed patch with a piece of rope holding some bait. I immediately started throwing some chunks out and the dolphin showed up within minutes , tossed a live pilchard out and was game on . Picked up 4 decent size fins , all hit baits aggressively and peeled line, my daughter was great help keeping lines tight as I hooked multiple fins . After no more bites we headed out to about 2,200 ft where we came upon a large weed patch , I stayed about 75 ft away and tossed out a small runner and with in a minute it got crushed , hooked up on one more and that was it, headed in to the reef and let Bella play with some more manageable fish .
Ended up with 6 nice fish, didn't find the large debris I was hoping for but had an awesome day on the water with my girl .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file