1999 GMC K 2500 Suburban

wrosewrose Posts: 6 Greenhorn
I have a 1999 GMC K2500 for sale. This is an exception vehicle, with 7.4 lt engine, 4 WD. I am the original owner and have spared no expense to keep this truck in great shape. It has been a daily driver in our family since purchasing it. Loaded with all options available at time of ordering. Some of the recent maintenance includes a new engine and radiator in May of this year. Torque converter replaced and transmission serviced while out. Drive shaft removed and new U joints installed. New front brake rotors, calipers and pad, Rear brake drums, shoes and wheel cylinders. Michelin tires. Mobil One is the only oil and fluids that have been used in the truck since new. All receipts and work orders since new. Great truck, I don't need this anymore since DW wants a smaller car. Pictures are available upon request. Mileage is mostly highway miles. 327000.
Thanks.

Replies

• kbeekbee Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I would like to see pics if you have them. What is the body condition? Sounds like it is too nice to convert to swamp buggy. What are you asking?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file