Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Replies

• Rekab22Rekab22 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hello my name is Chris. I am a Navy Vet that just recently moved back to Florida. I grew up in the SW region and im experienced in Inshore and bottom fishing. I am looking for someone who are experienced in the area who doesn't mind teaching new techniques relevant to the area and can fish Wednesdays or thursdays. I will pitch in for trip costs and help with cleaning at the end of the trip. Please email me at: bakercb.engineer@yahoo.com or PM me if anyone is interested and willing to take me out and gain a new fishing buddy. I enjoy all kinds of fishing but have not caught Sails, tuna, or Mahi before so would like to go offshore preferably. Thank you and I hope too hear from someone soon. TIGHT LINES!!!
    -Chris
  • ldavid516ldavid516 Posts: 274 Deckhand
    In Marathon / Islamorada 3/22-26.
    Looking for anyone going to fish the hump and could use fuel/bait assistance.
    Not a rookie but don't know the area.
    Can gear & bait but not knowledgable in rigging bally's.
    Hull truth profile also ldavid516'

Tks,

Lance
  • kaseneilkaseneil Posts: 30 Deckhand
    I have open seats if anyone would like to fish. I have vacation scheduled from May 28th-June 3rd. Might even cross the stream and fish around the Bahamas several of the days. Will target billfish and Mahi. Let me know if anyone would like to join.
  • ldavid516ldavid516 Posts: 274 Deckhand
    kaseneil....
    where are you fishing from ..north- south ?
  • IAMSECONDIAMSECOND Posts: 78 Deckhand
    Myself and three friends are coming to SE Florida Saturday May 20 and looking for a fishing trip. We will cover your expenses plus some. I am 56 and my friend is about 52. We have two sons, 29 and 21. We are respectful and fun. Let me know if this works for you.

We are going out on charters on the 19th and 21st, but would love to get out with someone local, so I can get to know some folks when I move to SE Florida.
  • JerseaGreenJerseaGreen Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Did you fill those seats? What inlet do you fish out of?
  • 20psimr20psimr Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Names Chris, 38 years old. Moved to Jupiter about 3 years ago from Cali for the bass fishing, and got hooked on the ocean stuff lately. Have a bass boat and go out on O and Stick Marsh frequently, but looking to trade it in for a bay boat or something bigger next year. In the meantime would love to go out with someone. I can help with fuel, cleaning, etc. Very respectful, currently in process with sheriffs dept here (certified LE) but working an IT job till I get on. Current schedule is 8-5 M-F so weekends I am open, or after work. Just dont see myself doing much bass fishing anymore after finding the amazing fishing (and tasty fish, unlike bass) right out from the beach.

Im in Jupiter farms, would love to trade secrets I'll take you bass fishing you take me ocean fishing. Most of my tackle is for bass, high end shimano equip and build my own rods. Can share bass gear if you share ocean gear while I build up some new stuff. Custom rod builder and own a bass fishing sinker business, need to find a way to incorporate salt water into that haha

Forgot to mention, Fiance loves to fish too and wants to meet other females who fish. So doesnt have just be guys if your significant other wants to meet someone too!

Chris
    Chris@EvolutionTungsten.com
    Chris
    Everglades 223cc
  • jbannon62jbannon62 Posts: 48 Deckhand
    My name is Jim I just joined boat club and will be fishing out Of mostly out of Boynton especially mornings during week if interested please give me a call as I have all equipment. 561-573-4877..
  • Miki1956Miki1956 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Hello everyone. I have just bought a home in Vero and been living here for 2 weeks. Came down from RI towing my 18' CC Palm Beach after my divorce. I'm 62 yrs old and was a commercial striper fisherman/freshwater Bass tournament fisherman all of my life. Also guided in NY several years ago for Steelhead and Kings. Would like to meet someone from the Vero area that can put us on fish since I don't know anyone here. Would love to meet someone that has the same addiction that I do....................to be on the water more than we're on land. lol

Boat is rigged with electronics Lowrance Hook 9 and a 101 thrust trolling motor because I love the freshwater too. Did a trip to Blue Cypress yesterday. The bait shop there said "plastics have been slow". I went out for 6 hours, caught 14 bass up to 4 lbs. If that's slow..........I can't wait for a good day. lol

Hit me up and let's see what we can put together. Putting the final touches on the boat and should be good to go by next week.

Miki
  • Reel Gator 2Reel Gator 2 Posts: 124 Deckhand
    I am looking for one...maybe two to join me fishing the Big Dog Fat Cat KDW Tournament July 8th 2017 out of Sailfish Marina I have ALL expenses covered except your drink food (tournament does provide free dinner at 5:30pm Sat.

Have new 2017 23T center console Blue water 10weeks old. Will fish kingfish division in tournament. Have ALL equipment needed, boat has 50 gal livewell, 180 gal fuel. Have 4 cast nets...will bring two and have two gaffs, downriggers, new fish bag ready to be stuffed...etc etc. Have all safety equipment inc EPRIB, type 1 PFDs, flare gun, etc etc

Coming from left coast and have fished WPB, Jupiter areas before. I need someone who can drive the boat well mainly...everything else is gravy. Do not want drunks, drugs or smokers. You can drink at weigh in when we celebrate. There will be percentage of winnings that I would give to my partner for helping. This tournament is coming up fast and the boat is now in Jupiter at Jupiter Point Marina at dealers lot after getting several things done to her. Has 300 Suzuki with maybe 50 hrs. Need someone who can at least spend half a day on Fri and willing to be at WPB at dark thirty on Saturday and fish til at least 3:45pm.

Email me quickly, Mike Smith secondnativegator@gmail.com
  • bomamanbomaman Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I'm looking to join anyone on a boat here in June - I'm in Delray beach area but have a car and my own gear.

Happy to pay for gas/food/bait/help however I can. 33 and able bodied.

Hit me up if you want a friendly hand aboard for your next trip! cell: 609 933 4938

Thanks!

Chase
  • russianbearrussianbear Posts: 12 Greenhorn
  • RondoRondo Posts: 761 Officer
    I, looking for a charter that targets muttons, what I,m looking for is if you don,t get enough anglers I,m availiable any day. I, a retired old guy with two stout legs and loves mutton fishing. I've been on the water for 60 years, have fished for every spices from Jersey to the keys, held my 100 ton for 25 years and ran everything from a 10footer to 55 sportfisher. I sold my ride 8 months ago and have been hitting the head boats. Head boats are ok but they want to put people on the lanes and beeliners, me I,ll fish all day with my long leader for a real fish,. I have all the gear, don't need any help and willing to pay my way. Not looking for Mahi or kings, just someone who is a dedicated bottom fisherman. Been fishing pomps off the surf from the power plant to Hobe, but the pomps are gone. Sucks when you sell your boat.....I can be contacted at rondo_25@yahoo.com, would like to fish out of Stuart or Jupiter.
    Forgot, groves and grouper also
  • Ccatman33Ccatman33 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Fellow fisherman my name is Christian would like to gain some experience located in Port St. Lucie Florida I have no problem scrubbing the boat after have my own gear please call 772 8072178
  • poolmanpoolman Posts: 65 Greenhorn
    Rondo
    You may want to consider FT Pierce for the bottom monsters
    Tks poolman, I,m guess I cut myself short when I left out Ft.Pierce, fished there many times and you are right, thats where the big ones live. Fished a lot with Capt.Lou on his old boat and his current ride now. Might try Coles new ride (Miss Chris) next week if the current slows down.
  • trophy28trophy28 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I have a boat and am looking for people to come fishing that are willing to chip in for gas and bait and cleaning. Hit me up 954-589-7200. I plan on going tomorrow 6/28/17. I have a prokat 2860. Usually trolling.
  • trophy28trophy28 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I have a boat and am looking for people to come fishing that are willing to chip in for gas and bait and cleaning. Hit me up 954-589-7200. I am in the Pompano Beach area and go out of Hillsboro inlet.
    Adam
  • Snookerhooker96Snookerhooker96 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Whatsup guys, Im a 20 year old college student located in Fort Pierce, looking for any kind of work on a charter boat or commerical fishing boat. Also able to work in the Stuart, Jensen area. Very experienced with inshore fishing, some experience offshore but always willing to learn and fast learner!
    Call or text me at 772-807-0663
  • Reel Gator 2Reel Gator 2 Posts: 124 Deckhand
    I am looking for one...maybe two to join me fishing the Big Dog Fat Cat KDW Tournament July 8th 2017 out of Sailfish Marina I have ALL expenses covered except your drink food (tournament does provide free dinner at 5:30pm Sat.

Have new 2017 23T center console Blue water 10weeks old. Will fish kingfish division in tournament. Have ALL equipment needed, boat has 50 gal livewell, 180 gal fuel. Have 4 cast nets...will bring two and have two gaffs, downriggers, new fish bag ready to be stuffed...etc etc. Have all safety equipment inc EPRIB, type 1 PFDs, flare gun, etc etc

Coming from left coast and have fished WPB, Jupiter areas before. I need someone who can drive the boat well mainly...everything else is gravy. Do not want drunks, drugs or smokers. You can drink at weigh in when we celebrate. There will be percentage of winnings that I would give to my partner for helping. This tournament is coming up fast and the boat is now in Jupiter at Jupiter Point Marina at dealers lot after getting several things done to her. Has 300 Suzuki with maybe 50 hrs. Need someone who can at least spend half a day on Fri and willing to be at WPB at dark thirty on Saturday and fish til at least 3:45pm.

Email me quickly, Mike Smith secondnativegator@gmail.com or phone (727) 200-2654
  • brianuf5220brianuf5220 Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    I am currently boatless after selling my 27" Contender of 16 years. I have the wife and kids away this weekend and would love to join if anyone is heading offshore for dolphin.

I am very experienced and have good eyes for finding birds and debris. I would gladly pitch in for my fair share of gas/bait/ice,beer and have a good collection of Rods and Lures that can be brought.

If anyone is heading out and needs an extra fisherman, please call or text me at 305-439-7532 or email at brianuf5220@gmail.com.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?231621-1997-Contender-27-(30-)-52-900&highlight=1997+contender
  • Tshot74Tshot74 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    K
  • Tshot74Tshot74 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Hello fellow anglers I'm new to Florida , live in the west palm beach area,, I'm a seasoned fisherman but unfamiliar with techniques, methods , locations that are used here , on foot so mostly done freshwater since arriving,, but dying to get in the brine ,,
    would greatly appreciate some help thanks
  • VindawgVindawg Posts: 801 Officer
    Hello all...Sold my boat about a year ago and would love to get back out there again on the regular. still have all my gear and experience offshore. Can help with everything from driving to expenses. Been there myself so know what it taked to get out there and would greatly appreciate it...
  • PapaGlitchPapaGlitch Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I live close to the Port of Palm Beach Inlet / Jupiter Inlet / Juno and I am always looking for opportunities to get on a boat. I have no problem paying for my share of the gas/food/bait, scrubbing/cleaning the boat and equipment after each use, and have my own inshore/offshore gear and tackle as well. I am a native Floridian with tons of fishing/boating experience, a professional/business owner, and non-smoker. I have a flexible schedule and always have Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. I am able to switch my Friday out for any other week day if need be as well. I currently have a jet ski but haven't bought a boat because my contract here is set to end sometime next year and not sure if I am going to be near water when I move.

Contact me at mbollhoefer@sharepointinsight.com or TEXT me @ 850-Three-Seven-Six-5479 (written out to defeat potential spam)
  • mik8881mik8881 Posts: 75 Greenhorn
    Delete
  • mik8881mik8881 Posts: 75 Greenhorn
    Anyone want to fish St.Lucie inlet this week ?
  • davidt5006davidt5006 Posts: 41 Deckhand
    Sold my boat a few years ago. Fished big bend area and North East Florida before moving here. Open to any ride availability
  • codfsh2codfsh2 Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Want to Swordfish or fish off shore Jupiter area.I am a charter boat Captain from the Nor East in Florida for 6 months and would like to get out fishing,no drugs,non-smoker,older fit guy wit lots of expereince,please give me a call if you want a dependable guy to fish with,available most days.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file