Need A Crew / Want To Fish

• rustyatorustyato Posts: 171 Officer
    Happy b day man...did you find a boat to get on today? I am potentially looking at heading out tomorrow morning if you still have interest?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDq
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."
  • Off the ChainOff the Chain Posts: 142 Officer
    Hi, how's it going? My name is Capt. Scotty Fawcett. I had been running the Boneshaker out of Stuart for the last 9 years, and now have my own boat. I have a long list of guys who are interested in sharing the cost for a day of fishing. If you would like to be added to this list please contact me via Email. I can normally put these trips together with great success. Title the email SPLIT CHARTERS. Just let me know when you would like to go, and I can team you up with 2 or 3 other guys to divide the trip.
    Looking forward to fishing with you,
    Capt. Scott Fawcett
    Off the Chain / Fly Swatter
  • hatcityhatcity Posts: 2,850 Captain
    I can put my name on here now. Work is very slow. No boat(never was used that much) Have my own gear and $$$$.
    10 minutes from SLI, so if you need/want an extra hand, pm here
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
  • Doghouse1Doghouse1 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    I am new to fishing SLI, I have a 27T Contendar and I am looking for some local guys in Staurt who want to fish offshore and share in the cost of gas, bait and ice. For the most part I am fishing weekends however when the bite starts I will fish.

call me on my cell 352-226-7870 or send me a message.
  • Angler ManagemntAngler Managemnt Posts: 1,072 Officer
    Anyone is welcome to fish with me anytime. Just message me.
    Check out our Charter Fishing Videos: Click Here

Click Here for the 2017 Annual Seminar Details
  • NJ JoeNJ Joe Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    I will be vacationing in Stuart from Feb 3 thru 10 and would like to get out fishing several times. I have already contacted Off the Chain who is trying to put together a group for one day since I can't afford to charter a six-pack boat for just myself. I would welcome any suggestions about other opportunities too, such as party boats or river fishing if I can't join a couple six-pack groups as a single. Any recommendations on a tackle shop who could point me in the right direction with the right stuff for fishing off bridges and river banks?
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,518 AG
    Snook Nook
  • JEN'S REVENGEJEN'S REVENGE Posts: 565 Officer
    I'm going offshore tomorrow 2-21 (sli), trolling and maybe some live baiting, pm if interested.
  • Sk8SurfrSk8Surfr Posts: 119 Officer
    I fish weekends primarily... Leave from North Palm. If you want to fish/pitch in for gas/bait - PM me.
  • rikard.frobergrikard.froberg Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Just posted separate thread, but will try here too. Great forum and great thread!

Hey guys,

Just found this great forum! Originally from Sweden, relocated to New Jersey a couple of years ago. Will be in West Palm Beach area with my family March 10-16. Looking to see if anyone would be willing to take me (and possibly my 6 yr old son - he would be super excited and has fished with me quite a bit) along. Would pay for gas, bait etc. of course. And I would be happy to return the favor if you happen to stop by in New Jersey or New York. We are about 1 hour from Manhattan, fishing with 25 ft cc around Sandy Hook area, mostly for striped bass and fluke but also other species depending on season.

Also interested in splitting a charter out of Jupiter/West Palm beach area when we are there.

Send me pm or email if interested.

• Osprey45Osprey45 FT Pierce/ Boonton Twp NJPosts: 966 Officer
    Hey guys i have a 35CC in Delray Beach. Boat is stocked with all new Shimano Reels and Custom Rods. Full Garmin units. I have almost everything besides numbers of where to fish. Should have my electric reels in FL for deep drop soon. Please email me back or text if any1 is interested
    Sent you a PM
  • RiggedandReadyRiggedandReady Posts: 92 Greenhorn
    Anyone want to go out of Jupiter tomorrow, Tuesday, for a 1/2 day, leave around 8:30 back around 1-2pm on a 24' Center console.

Probably just a trolling trip. Have all the gear and bait.
  • Ocean HitchhikerOcean Hitchhiker Posts: 30 Deckhand
    Hey guys. From Miami headed to Hutchinson island Easter weekend. Would love to get on a boat with someone. Can inshore or offshore fish and have all my own tackle. Willing to split costs. Shoot me a pm if you have a spot.
  • steevo44steevo44 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I just found out that the guy I was supposed to go fishing with tomorrow has an issue with his boat and isn't going to be able to take me out. I am really bummed and am really wanting to go out. Anyone have an open seat tomorrow? I have money for bait, gas, etc..... I just flew in from California and will be getting on a cruise on Sunday. Tomorrow is my only chance to get out. Can anyone help? Send me a private message. Thanks!!!!
  • reel nautiquereel nautique Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Hello there anyone want to fish tomm? Im doing a solo trip if no takers , 23ft boat check pics in profile.. dolphin wahoo tuna is the goal send me a pm or text 561 9294432
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,518 AG
    If it were friday, I'd throw in some gas money to go with you

good luck
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,701 Captain
    Just my opinion. Its threads like this thats why people like me enjoy this forum so much!! Nice thread everyone!!
  • brianbbrianb Posts: 2,250 Captain
    Darcizzle and I, our boat is in the shop this weekend 4/13 and 14. I have money for gas, etc, and gear if necessary. Would love to join a forum member for a fishing trip, or a newb to show him around a bit out of BBI. Happy bait.
  • Key LimeKey Lime Posts: 360 Officer
    Wish I could, as I've got the itch for a good weedline right about now, brianb. Best I can offer you is a free brewski for you and darcizzle at the SE Bash in May. Open invite, hope you'll make it.
    Thanks KL, not sure we are going to make the SE Bash, it's a bit out of our way in Stuart. happy bait
  • kahmadkahmad Posts: 235 Officer
    If you want to fish for free I will pay for gas, bait, beer, hookers whatever :cool:

I can throw a cast net, know how to anchor up, very familiar with trolling motor, I know how to fish and I have some good snook spots around Jupiter. I'm between boats right now myself but I am not new to the game.

Available pretty much any night shoot me a pm.
    Anybody want to fish first light until 10-11 tomorrow Thursday 4/25 out of BBI?
    PM me.
  • AaronlynardAaronlynard Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    I have a 16cc carolina skiff. always looking to get out but not sure where to go and have been real lazy lately hahaha. anyone wanna teach me the ropes around the 1000 islands down to pineda. or any other places would be appreciated. And I was wondering if anyone knows how to get this boat offshore somedays for some good fishing. any help would be appreciated
  • gradydavegradydave Posts: 90 Deckhand
    Two of my regular fishing buds choked out on me tonight. I have room for one or two guys on my 28 Grady White Sailfish, tomorrow afternoon and again on Thursday out of the Dockside Marina on the Ft. Pierce inlet. I will be driving over from Tampa in the morning and hope to fish from 1-5 in the afternoon. Offshore experience out of FPI would be a great asset. Usual shared expenses, bait ice fuel. You can call me on my cell at 813-220-0850 in the morning anytime after 8.
    Captain Dave
  • Matt KeyMatt Key Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Due to prior commitments the No Delay Fishing Team has 4 open spots for the Shootout in Pompano Beach. We fish a 36 Contender with triple Suzuki 250s. Costs will be $350 per angler which covers entry fees, fuel, calcuttas, and bait. There is $275k in prize money available. Please experienced anglers only. This is a big money tournament so every fish could be a game changer. Contact Matt Key for more information or to confirm spot. 772-626-7042
  • RondoRondo Posts: 762 Officer
    Heading out tomorrow 5/9, my partner had to cancel , so looking to see if anyone would like to bottom fish out of Jupiter. New to the Jupiter area so going to explore a little. I'm running a 252 Wellcraft costal out of Blowing Rocks Marina, got all the gear, will be leaving around 8A. PM me if your interested.
  • Greyt EscapeGreyt Escape Posts: 326 Officer
    I've got a buddy from up north coming into town and he loves to saltwater fish. We usually make it out with my father or friends, but it doesnt seem like itll work out this time. I know exactly what I'm doing offshore and he does a ton of freshwater up north. Both of us are older married guys looking to have a great time out there. We will be hitting up the drift boats every day we can if we cant make something happen. Of course willing to split everything plus some. Please let me know. Dates are may 12th to 18th. Thanks! Phillip
  • remel1993remel1993 Posts: 492 Deckhand
    My names Amir, 20 years old college student. I have summer vacation and am looking to go fishing. Im not experienced with boats but I do love fishing. Anywhere off shore or inshore anytime.
    Will help pay for gas cost.
    If I dont answer my phone call, either Im fishing or riding my motorcycle. -Salty Bike Life
  • Ketch-upKetch-up Posts: 305 Officer
    remel1993-where are you located at? where do you want to fish?
  • remel1993remel1993 Posts: 492 Deckhand
    Ketch-up wrote: »
    remel1993-where are you located at? where do you want to fish?

Im located in Hollywood. Anywhere saltwater. Id be willing to drive anywhere up to an hour.
    If I dont answer my phone call, either Im fishing or riding my motorcycle. -Salty Bike Life

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file