Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Replies

• rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,513 Officer
    Im good for any of those locations most nights and weekends
  • pablotolapablotola Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    I live in Wellington, but have no problem driving up to SLI, I used to drive down to Miami to meet with a friend that used to take me out fishing on his boat, so SLI is no problem for me.
    Just let me know where and when and I'll be there.
  • CNTDRCNTDR Posts: 853 Officer
    I like the enthusiasm here. Let's initially set up a "non-meeting" for those of us in northern palm beach county. We will then, based upon interest, set up another "non-meeting" in southern palm beach county. Please let me know of your interest via a pm or on this thread. I am thinking about the square grouper or the new frigates restuarant in north palm beach.
    thanks
    jeff
    ps any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,105 Captain
    Good work CNTDR.

Feeling the energy.

For the Stuart/Palm City, PSL (southern treasure coast crowd).

Who is up for Sailor's Return?

A newish water front restruant/outside bar at Sunset Bay Marina.
    SW corner of the old Rosevelt Bridge off US1.

Dont know much about organizing a non meeting.

However, hanging out, meeting some new members and talking fishing while knocking back a couple cold drinks and conch fritters... that I'm good at.

How about some initial feed back and if positive I'll start a thread.

Maybe next month so we dont interfere with the attendance of the wednesday N Palm Beach meeting that CNTDR put together.

Thoughts?
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,778 Moderator
    Go Mongo wrote: »
    Good work CNTDR.

Feeling the energy.

However, hanging out, meeting some new members and talking fishing while knocking back a couple cold drinks and conch fritters... that I'm good at.

Maybe next month so we dont interfere with the attendance of the wednesday N Palm Beach meeting that CNTDR put together.

Thoughts?

I recommend the fish dip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
    Go Mongo wrote: »
    Good work CNTDR.

Feeling the energy.

Thoughts?

Fine with me. i live a few minutes from there.
    I am no party planner at all either lol
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    This sounds like a good thing. I just can't do weekdays. weekends are best for me. I've talked to a few ppl here via PM, but would be nice to meet for a few cold ones. If a day and time is finalized, someone plz PM me. Thx in advance.
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,105 Captain
    OK... lets plan a weekend evening for the SLI crowd (and for anyone who will travel to the SLI area).
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • PhishingPhanaticPhishingPhanatic Posts: 449 Officer
    I'll come up too...I'm in Jupiter, would be happy to split all expenses to go out with some people, I'm especially into vertical jigging and bottom fishing but I have the gear for everything, except trolling.
    I'll come up too...I'm in Jupiter, would be happy to split all expenses to go out with some people, I'm especially into vertical jigging and bottom fishing but I have the gear for everything, except trolling.

Good stuff. I did a ton of that off of Tampa Bay before I moved to Stuart. Good fun
  • Chuck DChuck D Posts: 427 Officer
    Looking for someone doing inshore, tarpon, snook, whatever. Will provide money for gas, bait, whatever. I'm knowledgable in spots from west palm to Deerfield, and won't get in your way. I've seen so many tarpon jumping, and I'm real tired of them being out of reach! Can supply extra rods, cast net, lures. PM me. Thanks!
  • hubspoonerhubspooner Posts: 38 Deckhand
    Anybody want to go tomorrow? I have a 34 Sea Vee and I'm trying to put together a last minute high speed wahoo trip tomorrow leaving dock in NPB at 5 am. Fishing between Boynton & Jupiter. Be back early-mid afternoon. Split trip costs... fuel, bait, food, drinks, etc... PM me asap if you are interested.
  • EastCoastAnglerEastCoastAngler Posts: 45 Deckhand
    Hi guys, I am a 20 year old avid angler. I am always beach fishing and bridge fishing ever since by boat broke. Now I'm saving up to get it fixed. I definitely still know my way around offshore fishing and have been dying to hook up some mahi, wahoo, and grouper. If anyone needs or wants someone to come along for a fishing ride let me know. I will help set up and clean up everything and also split expenses. I have a couple good wrecks that I fish off too that I have charted. PM me if interested.
  • CNTDRCNTDR Posts: 853 Officer
    The North Palm Beach Fishing Network is having another meeting next Tues sept 25th. Hub has a table for us at "The Pirates Well", 6pm, at the southeast corner of Northlake and A1A. It is located in the Cardella's Plaza. Not the same place as our last get-together. This is a great opportunity to meet your forum buddies and plan your next fishing adventure over a few beers and fishing lies ( I mean fishing stories). This get together is for everyone who likes to fish and enjoys making new friends. www.pirateswell.com
    Hope you can join us!
    Jeff
  • meat77meat77 Posts: 31 Deckhand
    Heading offshore on sat (if the weather holds up) my normal crew is out of town. Looking for a couple of guys to split gas bait etc PM me if interested
  • Helluva_EngineerHelluva_Engineer Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    If anyone's willing to take out someone relatively new to saltwater fishing, I'd be willing to cover gas/bait/etc and would help out as much as I can. I'm trying to learn inshore/offshore fishing. I'm available most nights and Saturdays during the day. PM me if interested.
  • CATTLE MANCATTLE MAN Posts: 129 Officer
    looking for someone to fish with inshore in the ft pierce area ,, i have a flats skiff so should you,,im not a guide just looking to fish
  • snooknreds2snooknreds2 Posts: 514 Officer
    This Saturday my dad and 2 of his buddies are coming into town for a chartered fishing trip, all day on sat, the 20th.

We need one more guy to fill the trip, wanna come? It cost $150/guy if all 6 spots are filled

The boat is off Hilsboro blvd in Deerfield beach
    A lazy fisherman is a boater!!
  • bobert421bobert421 Posts: 392 Officer
    Looking to get more time on a boat. Don't have a running boat at the current time. Actually looking to get rid of it (16' jon boat) for something bigger and more reliable. I grew up fishing and on a boat on the Gulf coast. I have plenty of tackle for inshore and offshore fishing. Can rig lines, bait, etc... Can throw a cast net too. Atleast my 6' net anyway. Don't mind getting up early and staying out all day.

I am more than willing to help with the cost of the trip and clean up afterwards. I have strips and some other bait in my freezer right now.

Available most Fridays and Sundays depending on the time of the year with my work. Not looking to go out and party, just want to fish to keep my freezer well stocked.

Send me a pm for phone number or to set up a trip.
    New Facebook page, REPORT PICTURES HERE----> ChumBucket Fishing

276076f7-540f-451a-8de4-ba7229b19a11_zps746ac5e0.jpg
  • reddogdadreddogdad Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    hi my name is jack and there are two men looking to go fishing will hellp with all expenses and clean up pls call 828-550-9613 thanks
    Jack t McJunkin II
  • reddogdadreddogdad Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    need to go fishing will be in ft pierce area the 14th thru 27th pls call 828-550-9613 Jack
    Jack t McJunkin II
  • AustinpAustinp Posts: 55 Deckhand
    Anybody looking for a fishing partner to split cost? Myself & my buddy are always looking to get out there. We live in Orlando, but don't mind the drive. Looking to go offshore with anyone willing to take us. We can split all expenses. Have pretty good fishing knowledge, can tie knots, rig baits, etc, pretty good with a cast net (have a 11 footer), we have a couple off shore rod/reels (tld25s, tld50s, penn international), and some tackle (wahoo, dolphin lures). Please shoot me a PM if anyone needs an extra person or 2. We are both 21, and Engineer students at UCF. Generally only available on weekends, but class is almost out for winter. Would love to get out there and find those BIG HOOs
  • wpbthwpbth Posts: 443 Officer
    Holidays are coming and I would love to get some fishing in, I am available anytime from 12/21-12/25 (yes xmas day, I dont have family close anymore, and it should be busy out there). Anywhere in PBC is fine with me, I can throw in on gas, food, beer, w/e. PM me!
    :fishing
  • taymagtaymag Posts: 658 Officer
    Kayak fisherman looking to get out on a boat!! Most of my crew has packed up until it warms up and the wind dies down again and my buddy doesn't want to fix his boat until the water calms down and it warms up again in a few months. PM me, will throw in on bait, gas, cleanup, etc!!
    2005 Sea Fox w/ Merc 150 2 stroke (adding here since I always forget in my "how do I fix this" posts) :fishing
  • codfsh2codfsh2 Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Captain/crew
    I would like to fish the the Jupiter area and I am available most days for the winter season.I am a charterboat captain from the Northeast,hold a 100 ton licsense and have lots of experience fishing New England waters/Jupiter area.I just sold the boat I had down here and would love to get out fishing when possible.I am interested in off shore fishing and will be wiling to get you out in my boat in New England in summer if interested.
    Capt. Matt
  • Big BernieBig Bernie Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Hello All,

I will be in the Boynton Beach Area January 10-20, 2013. I am an avid fisherman and would love to get out on the open water. I will definitely put in for gas and bait. I live in Des Plaines, Il and have been married for 25 years with three sons.

Here is a link to my youtube page. I used to do Irish and Celtic Woodcarving until reconstructive surgery on my hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVYOqqpKCQ0

Kind Regards,
    Bernie
    847-800-1234 easy cell
  • linhlinh Posts: 327 Officer
    Amazing work!
  • GetbonedGetboned Posts: 111 Officer
    Just moved back to Jupiter and looking to get out, 40+ yrs exp thanks for your consideration
  • Big BernieBig Bernie Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Thanks Linh!
  • ChampL94ChampL94 Posts: 83 Deckhand
    couple of my friends (2) and us want to get out to fish. We will pay up to $200 in gas and will bring our own trolling setups and rods/reels. Please text me our call at 561-281-0047. We live in boynton beach

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file