Need A Crew / Want To Fish

If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

:USA
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Replies

• Saltwater CowboySaltwater Cowboy Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    I just recently moved to West Palm Beach and would love to get out on the water. I am 26 years old and a Marine Technician. I am looking for an avid angler that is willing to take me out fishing. I have no problem helping with expences, cleaning and possibly trade for service. I work Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30, so the only free time I have is on the weekends. Fishing is what I love and have been doing for a long time so you don't have to worry about me holding you back.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
    Andrew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]A&M Mobile Marine Services

Andrew@AandMmarineservices.com

www.AandMmarineservices.com
  • dominik748dominik748 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I have all my own gear, pretty much enough to outfit an entire boat if need be. TLD-30's, 50's., kite rods/rodholders, deep drop reels, 100's of lures so you name it. I don't mind chipping in for gas, bait, beer, ice... When my family is in town we take out their 38 Donzi ZSX but unfortunately thats only once or twice a month and lately with the ocean being so ruff I haven't been out in months. I 27 and work a 8-6 job M-f so im mainly able to fish on the weekends only. Will travel anywhere from west palm to the keys!
  • snook87snook87 Posts: 1,707 Officer
    I am looking to fish with anyone thats going OFFSHORE. I have my own rods and some gear and will be willing to pitch in. Im off Mondays and Tuesdays. I am located in Stuart and can meet anywhere from Stuart to Palm Beach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pain ReliefPain Relief Posts: 45 Greenhorn
    Hey guys i have a 35CC in Delray Beach. Boat is stocked with all new Shimano Reels and Custom Rods. Full Garmin units. I have almost everything besides numbers of where to fish. Should have my electric reels in FL for deep drop soon. Please email me back or text if any1 is interested
  • CapnDCapnD Posts: 177 Officer
    I have an open seat for tomorrow. I'm 31 and will be targeting phins w live bait.
    WhatTideIsIt.com | Locating everything you need for a great day on the water just got easier
  • dannosdoormatsdannosdoormats Posts: 165 Deckhand
    My fishing buddy has relocated:cry I am available 7 days a week , of course will clean boat, chip in for gas,bait etc. etc. Have exp. offshore/ inshore and best yet I am 5 mins from Stuart causeway 10 mins to Sandspirit, I look fwd to meeting some of you!! Fairly normal person semi retired! Thanx Danno
  • hookset81hookset81 Posts: 117 Officer
    I would love to learn and do more offshore fishing if anyone would like to invite me along! I am constantly fishing the river for the inshore slam and would be glad to help anyone that would like to learn more. Send me a message and lets get out there! :banana
    Owner/Operator of www.ReelsAndTackle.com :banana A family owned small business.
  • S M McIntoS M McInto Posts: 117 Officer
    MarxSG wrote: »
    I would love to learn and do more offshore fishing if anyone would like to invite me along! I am constantly fishing the river for the inshore slam and would be glad to help anyone that would like to learn more. Send me a message and lets get out there! :banana

Sent you a message
    Genesis 27:3

"Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me"
  • Ankona SkiffsAnkona Skiffs Posts: 123 Deckhand
    Lookin for new spots in fp or Stuart. If anyone wants to go ill gladly host with boat. 21'
    Hewes Redfisher fully rigged. I'm 27 and typically fish weekends
  • angryanglerangryangler Posts: 328 Officer
    Looking for 3 Anglers to share fare on the Right Hook out of Riviera Beach. Targeting Mutton, Yellowtail, Magrove, and Grouper. Kingfish and Dolphin are also a possible catch. May do a few drops over a wreck for Amber Jacks. $70 per angler plus you'll need to tip the mate. I usually tip 10 bucks.

Boat leaves at 5 pm and returns at 9 Pm. Rod and Reels, tackle, and bait provided. You can bring your own stuff if you want. Boat fishes up to 6 anglers, but only need 4 to sail.

Call or text me Jeff 561-386-4191
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    thought the right hook was out of Ponce….? ****, shows what i know (knew). living in gainesville for a year really does drag me outta the loop.
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • Greyt EscapeGreyt Escape Posts: 326 Officer
    Myself and a buddy are wanting to do a bunch of fishing starting this weekend. Kind of a bachelors week before my wedding. We have money for gas and all bait! Looking to go any day all day 6/9-6/15! Any offshore species targeted is just fine for us(inshore is just fine too). Willing to throw down more than just our share of expenses just to get out there if anyone is on the fence on going out or not! Looking to get bloody and have some awesome food **** at night. Thanks a lot! -Phil
  • JerseaGirlJerseaGirl Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    I know this is extremely short notice but I have a cancellation for a Bahama fishing trip to grand Cay. It's a 40 foot Riviera. We go every year once or twice a year to grand and 1-2 times to west end/ Lucaya. We do fairly well Spearing Hog and Mutton snapper/Grouper, we flats fish one day and usually gets a few bone fish[1-5], Some tarpon, And we catch Muttons from Kayaaks. We also search for YFT on the way over and back and of course we do YTfishing and occasional deep dropping. We will be leaving early sunday am from Pelican Yacht club in Ft Pierce returning Sat 16th. generally cost 900$ per person. Can be more dep on how much tuna chasing we do. any interest?
  • Greyt EscapeGreyt Escape Posts: 326 Officer
    Wow that sounds awesome! Unfortunately saturday we will be traveling north. I've talked to some people that have had good luck with the tuna over there the past 2 weeks.
  • CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 858 Officer
    My friends and I fish out of palm beach and jupiter inlets. we normally have room for another experienced fisherman to fish locally and in the bahamas. please feel free to pm me. we currently have a spot open for a 2 day bahamas trip june 23 & 24 :-)
    Jeff
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
  • JF1shJF1sh Posts: 452 Officer
    My buddy and I are looking to experience what the SE region has to offer. We live in Orlando, but don't mind the drive. Looking to go offshore with anyone willing to take us. We can split all expenses. I'm pretty good with a cast net (have a 11 footer), we have a couple off shore rod/reels, and some tackle. Please shoot me a PM if anyone needs 2 extra bodies. We are both 21, and ME students at UCF. Generally only available on weekends.

Thanks,
    Justin.
  • hubspoonerhubspooner Posts: 38 Deckhand
    I live in NPB and fish out of Palm Beach inlet. I'm 38 and have a 34 Sea Vee, all gear & tackle needed to do almost any kind of fishing. Occasionally looking for experienced fisherman/free diver to fish offshore on the weekends or join on a Bahama and split costs... PM me if interested.
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,520 AG
    I just moved to Stuart from St. Petersburg and I am looking to put some gas in a boat. Or go kayaking. i have my own kayak

I've fished Tampa Bay my whole life, inshore and offshore grouper digging. I have my own gear, although more suited to bottom fishing and inshore fishing, with some mixed trolling rigs. I have never trolled except during king runs

Looking for a ride and some east coast lessons!! PM me!
  • pablotolapablotola Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Hey guys,
    I'm looking for someone to take me out fishing, It is my passion and had been fishing the local piers for a long time until a friend took me out on his boat and that ruined it for me, I have no desire to fish the piers anymore.
    I have my own gear and am willing to share expenses, gas, ice, etc.
    Please give me a call or email me, I'm available on the weekends and weekdays after 4PM. I live in Wellington, and will drive north or south to meet you. I don't care how far.
    Looking forward to meeting new fishing buddies.

Pablo.
    (561)228-1612
    for those of us who are experienced and want to fish recreationally, why don't we set up a meeting? might not be a good idea to spend a half or full day on someone's boat who you have not met first. please let me know what you think here on this thread or pm me.
    cheers
    jeff
    pm me for rental info.
  • snook87snook87 Posts: 1,707 Officer
    CNTDR wrote: »
    for those of us who are experienced and want to fish recreationally, why don't we set up a meeting? might not be a good idea to spend a half or full day on someone's boat who you have not met first. please let me know what you think here on this thread or pm me.
    cheers
    jeff

That would be a cool idea. My boat is out of service for refurbishing :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    got a couple of pm's and this reply from snook87. i don't know many people on this forum, however i would like to help set up a meeting for the benefit of everyone. maybe the moderator or another "member'' can help out as well?
    thanks
    jeff
    pm me for rental info.
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,520 AG
    Good idea. Just moving here, i do not know anyone let alone someone with a boat
  • pablotolapablotola Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    A meeting sounds like the right thing to do. I could help setting it up; I haven't gone out fishing on a boat for more that a year now, and I'm really starting to freak out.
    Unfortunatelly I can't afford to get a boat now, but when I do I'll be glad to take somebody out fishing.
  • Danny33486Danny33486 Posts: 158 Officer
    I would be down for that... The southeast region is really big... though... I am down in Boca.
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    Like the idea. For only practical purposes why dont we split the section up. Boca-Jupiter, Hobe Sound-PSL, Ft. Pierce -Sebastian (or something like that).
    That way it is practical to buddy up on some fishing trips based on demographics.
    Just a thought, maybe a bad one. Who knows.

Either way I'd still like to meet up with everyone.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • snooknreds2snooknreds2 Posts: 514 Officer
    I would be in on doing this, if the timing was right. Weekends are hard for me, and during the week I have a family to keep happy. But if it is planned out it would be more doable.

I have a 23 CC rabalo.... its not pretty but it gets me out there!
    A lazy fisherman is a boater!!
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    I would be in on doing this, if the timing was right. Weekends are hard for me, and during the week I have a family to keep happy. But if it is planned out it would be more doable.

I have a 23 CC rabalo.... its not pretty but it gets me out there!

x2 on all fronts except 23 mako.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • snooknreds2snooknreds2 Posts: 514 Officer
    Haha... to bad your not farther south, it sounds like our "schedules" would coordinate pretty well!
    x2 on all fronts except 23 mako.
    A lazy fisherman is a boater!!
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    Where are we meeting and when? For all the SLI guys (or those who will travel to those running out of SLI), how about Sailor's Return, Shrimpers, the Deck, Wahoos, any other waterfront watering hole?
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file