Tech Help Needed

How Do You Post a Picture along with a Fishing Report?
I can start a thread but can't find the instructions to add a picture. These instructions are for a complete non tech person. Its a pretty rare catch for So FL and thought the report worthy of including a great pic. Thanks.

Replies

• Rebait2003Rebait2003 Posts: 111 Deckhand
    catchemup wrote: »
    How Do You Post a Picture along with a Fishing Report?
    I can start a thread but can't find the instructions to add a picture. These instructions are for a complete non tech person. Its a pretty rare catch for So FL and thought the report worthy of including a great pic. Thanks.

It used to be hard. You had to have them on a hosting site 1st like PhotoBucket, now you can get them off your computer.
    Click on the edit character above that when you highlight it with your curser it says Insert Image. Looks like a outlined square with a tree in it. You will get a pop up window that at the top says Insert Image and just below that it will say from Computer or URL.
    Click on computer(it will Highlight) and then at the bottom it says Select Files and click that.
    Your computer files will come and just go to the file where your photos are stored and click the photo and click open. Click on the Upload File.

Done!

I hope this helps!!!
  • catchemupcatchemup Posts: 78 Deckhand
    wow nice surprise...thanks Rebait 2003 and DEEP...the file showed only in words and numbers when I attempted to download but it obviously downloaded the picture after the fact. I'll repost the white marlin catch report with the particulars.
  • BeastieBeastie Bokeelia, FLPosts: 861 Officer

teste

• BeastieBeastie Bokeelia, FLPosts: 861 Officer

testes

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 3,525 Captain

So how do you post a picture that isn't HUGE! They show up HUGE on my computer when someone posts a picture, the banner on the right overlaps it.

Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 3,525 Captain

Is there an Administrator in this section??

Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
  • mro1mro1 Posts: 75 Greenhorn

Not sure why your monitor is displaying "huge" pic.
    My computer screen resolution is 1280X800 (also running win 7 pro)
    Pictures are taken from a Samsung Galaxy j7 perx phone ........... which I really have not learned how to do more than take or place a call and how to take a picture. All the settings on the phone are whatever are the factory default settings.

Mike

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file