Looking for permits triple nnn or lake Panasoffkee

mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,173 Officer
If you get any of these permits and can't use them or want to get rid of them contact me I will take them $$

Replies

• MackokidMackokid Posts: 901 Officer
    Come on Bill..... everyone knows I pay more than you do!! Sell them to me folks...... full reimbursement back for the tag and **Oh Look at that RARE BIC pen in your shirt pocket** Might buy that as well if you'd like to sell :)
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada
  • If_it_flies_it_diesIf_it_flies_it_dies Posts: 1,127 Officer
    If you have a special op permit to get rid of just put a new topic up and have members PM you with an offer. Or better yet call you seeing as I think technically it's illegal. That way you get top $$$. Tired of these stupid threads every year. Give it a rest already.
  • DCRIDERDCRIDER Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Totally agree with you. Same guys every year who won't spend the $ to apply, but put up all these $$$$$$$. And then they offer you face value for the permit. Soon we will see, "oh, my son got picked but I didn't get picked and I really want to hunt with him". Or "All my friends got picked and I didn't, I really want to hunt with them".
    Like Flies says "give it a rest"
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,173 Officer
    You two don't know ...I probably spend more then both of you on them . But it's still a lotto and if you don't draw and want to hunt a place you don't get ..You ask your fellow forum buddy's and there are some totally stand up guys on here that have helped me out ..And a little more info I've been a forum member sense this forum started .And if I don't draw I will always put this up !!!
    Mackokid always trying to under cut me lol your awesome hope you have a great season . And we bump in to each other on a hunt and have lunch and BS again !!
    Wow..... just wow..... you two need to spend more time in the woods and less time on the Internet reading posts from people you know nothing about, getting upset over every little nuance. Bill and I put in every year for that place (don't know what he paid but I put in $200 for each hunt, and didn't get drawed) and rag on each other here on FS every year for the same thing.

Also FYI, I have yet to have anyone take me up on the "Ultra Rare BIC pen" offer. It's a running gag for anyone who's read my posts last year ( or the year before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or......). I have had 1 person give me the last day on their tag because they didn't fill it and didn't want it to go to waste. So nothing "illegal" going on here....

Long story short, BUG OFF if it doesn't apply to you or are not interested in the trade.
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada
  • TerribleTedTerribleTed Posts: 105 Deckhand
    Mackokid wrote: »
    Wow..... just wow..... you two need to spend more time in the woods and less time on the Internet reading posts from people you know nothing about, getting upset over every little nuance. Bill and I put in every year for that place (don't know what he paid but I put in $200 for each hunt, and didn't get drawed) and rag on each other here on FS every year for the same thing.

Also FYI, I have yet to have anyone take me up on the "Ultra Rare BIC pen" offer. It's a running gag for anyone who's read my posts last year ( or the year before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or......). I have had 1 person give me the last day on their tag because they didn't fill it and didn't want it to go to waste. So nothing "illegal" going on here....

Long story short, BUG OFF if it doesn't apply to you or are not interested in the trade.

I wish we still had tranferable quota permits. That was some fun times and good hunting. yea i can say i been around here since the beginning. To many ussy any more that get upset about everything.
  • Humble hunterHumble hunter Posts: 446 Officer
    $200 per permit that's crazy. I put $5 in for each of those WMA's a drew a hunt in both. With that said I've never been to either 1 is the hunting good? Should I keep the permits? Any info would be appreciated? Also is GSW 1st gun any good I drew that also.
  • Dshaw94Dshaw94 Posts: 97 Greenhorn
    $200 per permit that's crazy. I put $5 in for each of those WMA's a drew a hunt in both. With that said I've never been to either 1 is the hunting good? Should I keep the permits? Any info would be appreciated? Also is GSW 1st gun any good I drew that also.

No you DIDN'T!!!
    :nono
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me"
    lol I'll put on some good trees and show you the place for one of those permit
    you have to pay for it first but there not out yet so draw is still pending for special opportunity permits. yes you pay 5 to apply then 175 for the permit to hunt.

you have to pay for it first but there not out yet so draw is still pending for special opportunity permits. yes you pay 5 to apply then 175 for the permit to hunt.

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?245735-Looking-for-permits-triple-nnn-or-lake-Panasoffkee/page2#ixzz4kmhFuqsc
  • mike923mike923 Posts: 254 Deckhand

Draws are out. If you got drawn it tells you. If you didn't they still say draw pending for some reason instead of "waiting, place in line" like normal.
    Just got the email that there done today, from the FWC. waiting in line
    Just recieved the email today that there done for specail op permits.
  • mobenmoben Posts: 130 Deckhand
    You think 200 dollars is crazy? You have no idea.
  • HollywoodcorollaHollywoodcorolla Posts: 218 Deckhand
    Macko takes me every year on the hunts. I give him 2 bic pens a year
    Shhhhh....... don't tell no one!!
    Still nothing if you can help out it would be greatly appreciated ..I see there a few not picked up if you don't have the funds I can help .. thanks
    There still 5 for the first and 2 for the second hunt left for nnn I want one .. why would you not pick it up there killing me. If you can't use it or don't have the money to pick it up I can help .. thanks bill w
  • Fish AddictFish Addict Posts: 686 Officer
    bill with how much money you're putting in for these special opp hunts just get a lease in north florida or GA
    It's not that it's that I like the place .. and the low pressure .. it was a blast the first few years it opened
    Still looking ?
    mrbill wrote: »
    Still looking ?

I am, have any to trade? :fishing
    I'm still looking for a permit if you can't use it or know someone that not going to use it please let me know thanks
    Still nothing so I'm looking for any hunt thanks
  • Fish AddictFish Addict Posts: 686 Officer
    mrbill wrote: »
    Still nothing so I'm looking for any hunt thanks

Tell ya what.. i give ya an A for effort and persistence Bill
    Well Fish when you don't get any thing you have to let it be known that you take scraps or what ever plus I love to hunt !!
    Still looking for any thing guy
    Same here!! I'll take any days you cant fill or if you don't want your doe tags!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file