Looking for a Suzuki mechanic near Port St Lucie

I have an issue with an engine gauge. I am pretty sure it is a connection but after hours and hours of chasing it, and the problem coming and going I am fed up with it. Time to bring in a pro. I do not want to haul the boat down to West Palm or Boynton. I have heard some horror stores with Palm City Yacht, but it is an option. It is one of those things someone who is familiar with them can likely diagnose in a few minutes.
If anyone has some positive experience with someone locally I would love their input. This is on a Bluewater 2850, twin 2007 Suzuki 300's and the new C10 gauges. The boat sits on a trailer and in my backyard, if they were mobile that would be great but not likely a good plan as I have a feeling I will need a cable or connector that they likely would not have in their truck.
Thank you again for any input.

• mik8881mik8881 Posts: 80 Greenhorn
    Not specifically a Suzuki mechanic but Master Marine in Stuart . Pretty sure Mike has a waiting list , but it'll be done right the first time .
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,261 Officer
    I don't believe they are a Suzuki dealer, and I am pretty sure I have a bad connection of a bad cable, so likely need someone with Suzuki cables and parts. Thank you though, have heard plenty of satisfied customers with them.
  • webhunterwebhunter Posts: 238 Deckhand
    use Nicks Marine in Hobe Sound off Bridge Rd there at there new location...
    I was just informed about the new Nick's location. They will be getting my phone call, since I also got the recommendation from a friend who has used them.
  • BarrellBarrell Posts: 956 Officer
    Call Bud at st lucie outboards on route 1
    Is that nick and nick jr from nicks creative marine off blue heron ?
  • Fireman BillFireman Bill Posts: 524 Officer
    Double thumbs down on St.Lucie Outboards. He came to my home to work on my Suzuki 140s. He could not fix ithe problem. He messed with them for a couple of days then did not show up. No call, no email nothing just never came back. I ended up taking the boat to Nicks Creative Marine and they fixed them with no problems.

Fireman Bill
    Nick's Creative's son is starting a second location. Right now he is off Martin highway but looking to move north from there from what I have heard. He does not have a warehouse full of parts but does visit his dad often and they work out of that warehouse of parts. I have a few guys on my list and will depend on schedules, but he is on my list.
  • tunahoundtunahound Posts: 342 Deckhand
    Try Coastal Marine in Stuart 772-283-7733 they are Suzuki certified.
  • Aqua holicAqua holic Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    "Red 2 green marine" in Stuart. Mike is an awesome mechanic. I think they are running a special right now on outboard service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nicks creative marine are good people. One of the best Suzuki dealers in Florida IMHO. I'm stoked Nick is opening a shop further north .
  • angler0520angler0520 Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    just had my C10 gauges and engine interface cables replaced under warranty due to engine not communicating . had the work done at palm city yachts they have a young man that is very good with the gauge problems. dropped it off Thursday afternoon and it was done Friday afternoon. blew my mind how fast they got it done will be using them again for sure. i also think the young man they use is mobile and could come to you. call ahead of time and schedule with them
  • MaribellaMaribella Posts: 508 Officer
    3191 SE Waaler St, Stuart, FL 34997
    Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM
    Phone: (772) 283-7733
    Captain James Jolly

Maribella Charters, LLC
    ph: 772.222.7101
    I called several mentioned in this page and others. Greg at Eden marine was the first one to either call back or have constructive info. Most said they didn't have any time till after July 4. Greg was willing to squeeze me in next week and was going to have the necessary parts to make it work. I went out in one last ditch effort to figure it out, and after checking every connection I tried a quick network reset that was posted on THT and sure enough it worked. It even held the memory for the fuel system from before the failure. Needless to say this procedure has been stored in my phone for future needs as it is not a matter of if but when. Hours spent in the console, and online looking for a resolve in the end it took 15 seconds of pushing buttons and about 2 minutes of patience and it was working.
  • billyballbillyball Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Lakeshore marine in okeechobee guy is the leading Suzuki dealer in the state.
  • BarrellBarrell Posts: 956 Officer
    I had good and quik results with Bud. What was the problem they couldnt fix? What or how did they make it worse? Always curious of other peoples experience but need details.
    Double thumbs down on St.Lucie Outboards. He came to my home to work on my Suzuki 140s. He could not fix ithe problem. He messed with them for a couple of days then did not show up. No call, no email nothing just never came back. I ended up taking the boat to Nicks Creative Marine and they fixed them with no problems.

Fireman Bill
  • Fireman BillFireman Bill Posts: 524 Officer
    Barrell I do not remember the specifics of the problem but it was very frustrating. He came to my house and "fixed'' the problem. I took the boat out and it was not fixed. He then meet me at the boat ramp and tinkered with the engines in and out of the water. He did not solve the problem. Then he came to the house twice and failed again. He scheduled another visit to my house. He did not show up and he did not return my calls. He simply vanished. I was getting ready to sell the boat so this was a big deal. I took it down to Nicks and they diagnosed and fixed the problem in a morning. It was a electrical issue that had something to do with the idle.

Fireman Bill
  • Bull334Bull334 Posts: 69 Deckhand
    Hey guys, Does anyone know of a good qualified Suzuki Mechanic down in Boca? I kneed some warranty work done on the lift motor and some other issues .. Thanks...
  • Martin LocalMartin Local Posts: 557 Officer
    Riverwalk Marine palm city..
    they are mobile as well
    cliff is the owner 772-260-5398
    they deal in Suzuki. and are very honest
    If I were in Boca I would likely call Nick's Creative. Yes they are in West Palm off Blue Heron, but tend to have a pretty solid reputation. I have used them once and my only complaint is the boat was filthy afterwards, but nothing a rag, simple green and 5 minutes would not fix.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file