Business Exchange

Replies

• Cast In Deep USACast In Deep USA Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Yeah, shows even sponsored Rapala guys throw our lures! My website is already there, just added some pics of the lures. Thanks for the tips.
  • MiamipescadorMiamipescador Posts: 696 Officer
    Located in the heart of Miami I am now offering these services.
    Reel servicing prices is $15 for spinner, $20-30 for conventional depending on the model and size. This includes complete strip down of the reel, clean off old junk grease, reapply new high end grease and lube all the bearings to make your reel cast and feel like new again.
    Have a broken tip on your rod or a cracked guide that you would want replaced? It's very easy to do and will most of the time cost you less than $10. No need to buy a new rod just because a guide went bad.
    Fishing a truly custom rod built from scratch is a totally new experience. Customs range from around $100- more than $500 depending on the parts that you want, but thats what makes it a custom. You get to pick out the type of grips(be it leather, cork, foam, or anything else), reel seat (alluminum, graphite, etc.), guides, colors, so many things you can do with it. I can help you make all the choices and will make you a custom rod you will fish with for the rest of your life.

For more information please feel free to call me at 305 479 3591, i recently got unemployed and doing this as my main job and need all the support i can get.
    Thank you,
    Jorge.

Some pictures of recent thread work
    DSC04306.jpgDSC04309.jpg
    DSC04315.jpg
  • BudmccarrollBudmccarroll Posts: 78 Deckhand
    Sentencing Consultants and Private Investigations, LLC

We provide a list of services. Well trained investigators as well as Certified Fraud Examiners. From criminal defense investigations to locating lost persons, give us a call...

Www.feldmanpi.com

Wes "Bud" McCarroll
    561-662-5695
    A 1000138
  • 23Seacraft23Seacraft Posts: 38 Deckhand
    We are full service valet parking company specializing in valet parking for restaurant and private events. We service the entire state from Jax to Boca. There is no parking problem that we cannot solve. Allow One Way Valet Inc. to handle all of your parking needs.

One Way Valet Inc.
    407-897-7172
    http://onewayvaletinc.com
  • talleyman01talleyman01 Posts: 76 Greenhorn
    Ricks auto in Hobe Sound family owned and operated for 17 years been doing something right!!
  • Mighty WrightyMighty Wrighty Posts: 59 Deckhand
    The West Marine in Stuart is actively looking to fill key positions within their team. Anyone with knowledge in fishing and boating that has retail experience is encouraged to apply for the Fishing lead position. This is the highest gross fishing department in the company. One must have a good people skills and offer excellent customer service with core knowledge on fishing, both inshore and offshore. This is a full time position and you will be eligible for benefits. Applications are done on line at westmarine.com for store # 1284. Serious applicates can call the store at 772-223-1515.
    Ask for Jonathan. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!
  • papiboatpapiboat Posts: 63 Deckhand
    Just applied, my name is Armando Triana
  • wanabewanabe Posts: 145 Deckhand
    Need a General Contractor??? Seawalls-Docks- Boat Lifts??? --Maintenance and repair?? New Walls???

Call Triton 561-244-7900
    www.tritonassoc.com

Like us on face book!!!
    USCG Captain
    State Certified General Contractor
    State Certified CAM Manager
    State Certified Home Inspector
    State Certified Mold Assessor
    State Certified Mold Remediator
    www.tritonassoc.com
    www.cleanairxperts.com
    www.cleanairinc.com
  • shakashaka Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Electrical Contractor servicing South Florida.
    www.seasprayelectric.com
    Johnathan
    954-444-0467
    info@seasprayelectric.com

SeaSprayElectD17aR06aP01ZL.jpg
    Tilloo-1.jpg
  • ChampL94ChampL94 Posts: 83 Deckhand
    Hi, With 15 years of experience designing homes and seeing what you can cut back on and add on. I can help you save money before you begin to build your home. And if its time to build yourself or family a new house or add on to your current, thats what i do. If the price of other Architects has struck you as to high and there not willing to cut down. Or your questioning if you can save money on the new house your about to build, the answer is yes. Give me a call at 561-271-5441 Thank-you.
  • silverdreamssilverdreams Posts: 212 Deckhand
    Dr. Chris Steers - Stuart Sound Animal Hospital

Just wanted to give my highest recommendation for Dr. Chris Steers for anyone looking for a Vet in Stuart. Last week my family had to put down our 3 year old beagle who was born with a digestive issue, that led to several other issues that were incurable. Dr. Steers was honest and took the time necessary to walk me through everything as we were going through options, etc throughout our dogs life. He put things in "plain english" so I could understand and suggested practical, reasonable approaches while laying all options. Most of all though, he genuinely cared about my dog and what my family was going through, and he treated the situation as if it were his own dog, not just a medical case. His staff was incredible as well and was as broken up as my family with having to put down our dog. I can't recommend Dr. Steers enough to anyone looking for a vet in the Stuart area.
  • meat77meat77 Posts: 31 Deckhand
    I handle Criminal Defense and Personal Injury, however, my firm handles Foreclosure Defense, Commercial Litigation, and General Civil Litigation.

Thomas M. Prestia, Esq.
    Ice Legal, P.A.
    1015 N. State Road 7
    Suite C
    Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
    Office: (561) 729-0530
    Cell: (561) 310-8159
  • CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 858 Officer
    I called you, left a message, however i never received a return call. Ended up using another architect
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
  • Capt George GozdzCapt George Gozdz Posts: 630 Officer
    My wife owns Crossroads Architecture and does commercial and residential. Let her know you're a forum member and she'll hook you up. 772-287-7330
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Capt. George Gozdz
    Host "Reel Time with Florida Sportsman"
    www.floridasportsman.com/rtfs

Flatlined Charters
    www.flatlinedcharters.com
  • jkujawajkujawa Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Unsolicited endorsement here for PalmSol. :applause

We've gone from startup with paint still wet to an established R&D / Manufacturing firm approaching $10MM in sales. PalmSol has been there literally since day 1. There is no way I could have stayed ahead of the curve, and kept our IT infrastructure commensurate with our growth without PalmSol. Their guys do much more than just keep everything running - which in and of itself is huge when you have as many workstations and specialized engineering applications as we do. Their team is also always thinking ahead of what we'll need: Automating business processes, implementing new technologies to ensure we remain scalable, and just paying attention to imminent risks (as an example, our PalmSol guy stayed around on Friday until everyone left. Knowing Hurricane Isaac would be upon us late in the weekend he went to each computer and workstation, powered it down and physically unplugged them, and left instructions for employees on how to properly power up after the storm)

PalmSol = IT that will be a strategic advantage to your business. Feel free to contact me personally if you would like a personal reference/recommendation.
    John
  • BarracudaBarracuda Posts: 762 Officer
    For information about Heart Valves, call:
    Robert Waite
    Edwards Lifesciences
    Heart Valve Therapy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hi, With 15 years of experience designing homes and seeing what you can cut back on and add on. I can help you save money before you begin to build your home. And if its time to build yourself or family a new house or add on to your current, thats what i do. If the price of other Architects has struck you as to high and there not willing to cut down. Or your questioning if you can save money on the new house your about to build, the answer is yes. Give me a call at 561-271-5441 Thank-you.
  • MorningDanceMorningDance Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Anthony Censoplano
    Ocean Blue Yacht Sales, Pursuit Boats, Shearwater Boats, Brokerage. Visit our websites and contact me direct for information 561-613-1623
    Anthony@OceanBlueYachtsales.com
    www.OceanBlueYachtsales.com
    www.PursuitBoats.com
    www.americanmarinesports.com
  • Capt.AWCapt.AW Posts: 929 Officer
    Capt. Adam White
    St Lucie Flats Fishing
    inshore/nearshore fishing charters
    www.stlucieflatsfishing.com
  • Off the ChainOff the Chain Posts: 142 Officer
    Off the Chain Fishing Charters with Capt. Scott Fawcett.
    After 9 years as Capt. of the Stuart based tournament and charter boat Boneshaker, and 9 years working as its mate, Capt. Scott now offers the same great sportfishing experience at a fraction of the cost. Specializing in Trolling, Live Baiting, Kite Fishing, Bottom Fishing and Tuna Trips. Book your trip today!
    www.offthechainfishing.com
    (772)285-1055
    Capt. Scott Fawcett
    Off the Chain / Fly Swatter
    www.offthechainfishing.com
  • Lucky Hook IILucky Hook II Posts: 464 Deckhand
    Lucky Hook Charters

Lucky Hook Charters offers you the opportunity to fish one of the most unique areas in the world. From North Miami Beach to the Upper Florida Keys and out to the Gulf Stream of Florida. Here you will have the opportunity to catch a wide variety of fish.

Lucky Hook Charters is owned and operated by Captain Jorge Fernandez. He has been fishing these waters for over 20 years. Jorge has perfected techniques that catch fish. He is a U.S. Coast Guard approved licensed captain whose top priorities are your Safety and Comfort. The Lucky Hook is a 25' SeaCraft fishing machine. Enjoy 360 degrees of unobstructed fishing that features plenty of cockpit space for big fishing action with lots of elbow room. Best of all, the renowned SeaCraft hull gets you to the fishing grounds fast, dry and comfortable. With this type of craft, fishing the South Florida waters for Sailfish, Kingfish, Snapper and Grouper is a breeze. Parties consist of 1 to 4 anglers.

Lucky Hook Charters provides conventional and spinning gear for fishing any specie and convenience. Whether bottom bouncing for Grouper and Snapper, live baiting for Sailfish and Kingfish, trolling the gulf stream for Dolphin and Wahoo or fishing Biscayne Bay for Sea Trout and Spanish Mackerel, the Lucky Hook has the bait and tackle ready to go. The season dictates what species to target, whatever is available and hungry.

If you would like to fish this special place call for charter and fishing information. Then pack a lunch, grab some sunscreen and get ready to do some fishing !

Capt. Jorge Fernandez
    786-229-2847
    jorge@luckyhookcharters.com
    Capt. Jorge Fernandez
    www.luckyhookcharters.com
  • spindlebeakspindlebeak Posts: 43 Deckhand
    jkujawa wrote: »
    Unsolicited endorsement here for PalmSol. :applause

We've gone from startup with paint still wet to an established R&D / Manufacturing firm approaching $10MM in sales. PalmSol has been there literally since day 1. There is no way I could have stayed ahead of the curve, and kept our IT infrastructure commensurate with our growth without PalmSol. Their guys do much more than just keep everything running - which in and of itself is huge when you have as many workstations and specialized engineering applications as we do. Their team is also always thinking ahead of what we'll need: Automating business processes, implementing new technologies to ensure we remain scalable, and just paying attention to imminent risks (as an example, our PalmSol guy stayed around on Friday until everyone left. Knowing Hurricane Isaac would be upon us late in the weekend he went to each computer and workstation, powered it down and physically unplugged them, and left instructions for employees on how to properly power up after the storm)

PalmSol = IT that will be a strategic advantage to your business. Feel free to contact me personally if you would like a personal reference/recommendation.
    John

Thank you John! We are very proud to be associated with you and Lumitec Lighting.

If you have not seen Lumitec's new website and product line - click here
  • Cmart104Cmart104 Posts: 226 Officer
    PENNINGTON ASSET MANAGEMENT

CHRIS MARTIN
    (561)312-6624
    cmart104@yahoo.com

ETFs
    bond laddering
    local business financiang/asset based lending
    fund raising
    business valuation
    equity and debt structures following global and domestic thematic macro economic trends
  • Wannabe772Wannabe772 Posts: 64 Deckhand
    Cooke's Enviormental Services
    Septic Tanks , Grease Traps , Drain Fields , Lift Stations , Line CLeaning , Line clogs
    772-287-0651 ( office )
    www.callcookes.com
    772-708-9895 ( cell For questions )
    State Licensed / Insured
    NEW / REPAIRS In business Since 1958 Saint Lucie, Martin
    Feel free to inbox me anytime
  • No LimitsNo Limits Posts: 108 Officer
    Thank you Blair!! My new office is located at 850 NW Federal Highway Suite 129 Stuart, FL 34990
    Call me anytime! WE have all the markets! WE know Insurance and We Insure Florida.

weinsurefl.com/elustig 772-245-6161
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Evans Escape
    Stamas Marine
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    I guess I'm the only one who works for a big wire house?

UBS FINANCIAL SERVICES
    Katzin -Zimmerman Group

Kevin Zimmerman
    Financial Advisor

(954) 605-3191
    kevin.zimmerman@ubs.com
    ubs.com/team/kzgroup
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • PureCPureC Posts: 46 Deckhand
    We make the HooRag it's a tubular fishing / hunting bandana that can be worn a variety of different ways. It's perfect for keeping the sun off your face & neck and isn't too hot for those summer days either. We're used by fisherman all over the place and have been growing like crazy since we started about a year ago. HooRags are made of a polyester microfiber and we have them in a ton of different designs & patterns that we've designed.

Lately we've been doing a TON of great custom designs. It's the perfect giveaway for fishing & boating companies and we've seen some really good success printing for a variety of different customers. If you want some custom ones made feel free to hit us up, they are also an awesome promo item for fishing tournaments.

Check us out at www.HooRag.com!

If you want a promo code for a discounted HooRag shoot me a PM and I'll get you one.

We're also on facebook at www.facebook.com/hoorag if you want to follow what we're doing.

Thanks & Rock The Rag!
    2.png
    Rock The Rag!
  • SearcherSearcher Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    Wannabe772 wrote: »
    Cooke's Enviormental Services
    Septic Tanks , Grease Traps , Drain Fields , Lift Stations , Line CLeaning , Line clogs
    772-287-0651 ( office )
    www.callcookes.com
    772-708-9895 ( cell For questions )
    State Licensed / Insured
    NEW / REPAIRS In business Since 1958 Saint Lucie, Martin
    Feel free to inbox me anytime

I use Cookes to pump out my septic tank. Very happy with their service. Friendly people, good prices.
  • hookset81hookset81 Posts: 117 Officer
    Reels & Tackle is a locally owned, family business operating through www.ReelsAndTackle.com, which is a Green, Eco-Friendly Site.

We strive for excellent customer service, using the products we carry and stand behind them, and help you get on the water affordably with the best gear.
    Our website offers many exciting fishing videos, upcoming how-to's, pictures and weather/tide resources.

We want to be your fishing partner! Contact us for anything you don't see for below retail prices!

Official Website: www.ReelsAndTackle.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ReelsAndTackle
    Owner/Operator of www.ReelsAndTackle.com :banana A family owned small business.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file