1935 Leica IIIa serial #169665 w/ Leather Case and Tiffan Adapter

SOOOOOLD!!

Hello ! Go take a look on ebay for more pictures!

Item Number: 262785395840

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION AND VIEW PHOTOS CAREFULLY

Up for auction is a lovely vintage Leica IIIa

She is 81 years old and is not in the prettiest shape, has some scratches and is a bit grimy but she functions!!

She will highly appreciate to be CLA'd

The shipping cost is set a little higher than what it may be but only because it is a little heavy considering size. It is also because I will do a proper job of packing and making sure these pieces do not get damaged on shipment.

LEICA IIIa SERIAL #169665. CAMERA IS IN GOOD COSMETIC CONDITION--MINIMAL WEAR OR SCRATCHES FROM USE. TINY DENT ABOVE LEICA SIGN. SEE PICTURE. LEATHER INTACT. SHUTTER WINDS AND FIRES WELL AT HIGH SPEEDS lags on slow speeds. RANGEFINDER WORKS WELL AND IS CLEAR

"R.J. RICH" and "CHICAGO" both engraved underneath the Lieca
Finder:
The finder is clear.
There are a little small dust and a little haze,
but it does not affect the photographing.
No scratches, No fungus.
Although a little thin,
Double image looks.

-LEATHER CASE, OKAY CONDITION CONSIDERING 80 YEARS OLD. LENS SECTION SHOWS LOTS OF CRACKING. THE LOWER HALF IS COMING UNDONE HOWEVER STILL HOLDING TOGETHER AS ONE PIECE.

ERNST LEITZ WETZLAR f = 5cm 1:2 (50MM F2.0) SUMMAR #246561. COLLAPSIBLE--SMOOTH ACTION LENS. LITTLE BIT OF HAZE LOOKING INTO IT. NO SCRATCHES ON IT.
TIFFEN #506 LENS ADAPTER SERIES #5 ALSO INCLUDED (U.S.A. MADE) SEE PICTURE FOR CONDITION

SOLD AS IS. NO WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS. NO RETURNS.
It is a very nice camera and it will not disappoint.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/REQUESTS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

THANK YOU
&
GOOD LUCK BIDDING

key words: camera photography photo video videos canon sony nikon M9 M8 t type 6d 7d 8d 60d 70d 80d a6500 a6300 a6000 a5000 a99 a7s a7 a7ii fujifilm fuji film mirrorless Panasonic lens lenses adapter adapters flash kit rebel t3i memory sd card tripod accessories must sell

Replies

• FrankRealFrankReal Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    SOLDDDD Leica X2:

Retails for about $1500 new

SOLDDD

Up for auction is an amazing Leica X2 camera

It has less than 20 photos ever taken on it

-Photo count based on SD card that reads 19 on the picture number. Its the first (and only) SD card that was placed into it and never changed.

With sale comes the original box, manuals, leather case, charger (with adapters), battery, cable (aftermarket, can't find original one) and Lexar 2pack 16gb memory SD cards (one of which is inside camera since day 1).

Screen on rear has some little marks all around but I believe it is from the foam of the box and it being stored away.

BIN price is a bit higher than the reserve price

Nice little camera and ready to be put to use!

No returns. No refunds. No warranty. No exchanges. Sold as is.

I maintain the right to cancel auction at any time as it is being offered for sale locally.

Thank you for reading and Good Luck Bidding !
    Vintage Leica For Sale Once again! Great Holiday Gift!!
    Bump !! Leica IIIa still for sale!

Item number: 262785395840
    AND ITS SOOOOOLD. And buyer paid so its definetely sold!!

Thanks Everyone!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file