2012 Jackson Cuda 14 - FS/FT

jakejake Posts: 326 Deckhand
I've been debating selling this for years and every time I convince myself to sell it I use it and remember how awesome it is and change my mind. But I need to list it to free up some space and some funds.

14' Jackson Cuda purchased new in May 2012 (~$1500) from Bill Jackson's in Pinellas Park
240 cm Warner Carbon shaft Paddle. The paddle was originally 2pc but I can't get it apart anymore. I prefer 1 pc paddles and rods anyway.

The Cuda pretty much started the whole "comfortable seat, stand up and fly fish" kayak thing behind the PA and it excels at it. I can walk from bow to stern on it and never feel tippy, and the option to put the seat high while you are fishing and low while you paddle is a huge advantage over some of the other kayaks I have been on.

The kayak has the typical oyster rash and dings but less than average I'd say. No leaks whatsoever. You can put anything you want in the hatches and they stay bone dry. I try to take really good care of my stuff. The seat cover has some discoloration from dirt and other fishy substances but is structurally sound.

This is a great kayak for someone who wants to be able to stand and fish. It is not a speed demon, but it tracks great and has a lot of momentum.

I am asking $1000 OBO. I am in Sarasota and willing to meet a buyer within reasonable distance for a water test.

I will entertain offers and any trades you might have. Guns, SUPs, maybe a smaller 12' kayak I can beat on a little. I keep the Cuda in my garage and it takes up a lot of space, so I wouldn't mind having a kayak I could leave outside and not feel bad.

I'm listing it on FS first to gauge any interest here before I go deal with the knuckleheads on Craigslist.

Thanks for looking!
Jake

Replies

• jakejake Posts: 326 Deckhand
    I still have this, I'll bump this and add an OBO 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file