St. Thomas USVI Vacation Rental

I have a very nice studio available for rent on the eastern end of the island of St. Thomas, USVI. The area offers world class fishing, diving, snorkeling, etc. The condo is less than 5 minutes from the town of Red Hook where you can catch a ferry to visit the islands of St. John, St. Croix of the British Virgin Islands. The condo is part of Sapphire Village which has 2 outdoor pools and a very nice bar/grill/restaurant.

Here is the VRBO listing with plenty of pictures and such.

http://www.vrbo.com/693358

If anyone is interested please get in touch via VRBO or PM me through this forum. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• a1amarinea1amarine Posts: 210 Deckhand
    Looks like a great place to just get away for a week. How long does it take to get from red hook to JVD by ferry? any good sport fish charter boats in the area you could recommend?
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 1,944 Captain
    a1amarine wrote: »
    Looks like a great place to just get away for a week. How long does it take to get from red hook to JVD by ferry? any good sport fish charter boats in the area you could recommend?

Sorry it took so long to respond, I have not checked this forum since my original post. I have never taken the ferry from Red Hook to Jost Van **** but the ferry website states it is a 45 minute ride...they run each day except Thursday. And yes, I have a few to recommend: Mixed Bag Sportfishing, Doubleheader Sportfishing, Capt. Alvin and Ocean Surfari...these are just a few out there.
    We just returned after painting the kitchen. We hired Mixed Bag for some fishing and scored some very nice mahi, they picked us up at American Yacht Harbor Marina in Red Hook, great day on the water!
    Just thought I mention we had a great season renting our unit, lots of happy customers. If interested please check out VRBO 693358, thanks in advance.
  • DOCKSIDEDOCKSIDE Posts: 1,672 Captain
    Great looking place. we are looking at it for 3/2017. :crossed
    somewhere south of disorder and on earth... mostly .
    ..............................................................................
    IBEW LU 433
    DOCKSIDE wrote: »
    Great looking place. we are looking at it for 3/2017. :crossed

I do not check this post that often but let me know if you need anything. The winter still has a few weeks open and I do offer a discount to FS Forum members.
    About 3 weeks left in January, February is already half gone and about 3 weeks are left in March. Half of December is already gone as well.
    Just bringing this back up, we had a great season and are now having some previous customers booking for next year already. I am very privileged to have great reviews of our unit on VRBO and I take a lot of pride in that. If anyone is interested please reach out to me, thanks in advance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file