ARG Marine Recommendations ??

Hi looking to repower our boat with a 200 Etec HO and meet with ARG Marine (Riveria Beach) at Ft lauderdale Boat show they seems to have the best pitch and price there but was wondering if anyone used them before for service or repower and any recommendation about them?

thanks

Replies

• JI SnookJI Snook Posts: 676 Officer
    I use them for service and have no complaints. They did a good job.
  • tunahoundtunahound Posts: 343 Deckhand
    Why not go to Sundance Marine in Stuart??
  • TheseadogTheseadog Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    I used them to repower with an Etec 225 last year and also have no complaints.
  • BigNiner19BigNiner19 Posts: 299 Deckhand
    Angler management has used ARG - He will chime in
    Double Seas
  • Angler ManagemntAngler Managemnt Posts: 1,072 Officer
    yes I have used them extensively, Victor in sales is a good guy, Gary and tracy in service are very good. all in all, i give them a 9/10 my only complaint is sometimes they fall behind on service time, but really not a horrible wait. I would say yes, and recommend them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.anglermanagementfishing.com
    Check out our Charter Fishing Videos: Click Here

Click Here for the 2017 Annual Seminar Details
  • RudefishRudefish Posts: 148 Officer
    One of the best Evinrude dealers in the state is in Ft Pierce. Bud at St Lucie Outboards is a great dealer for sales and service!
  • eli_lillyeli_lilly Posts: 135 Deckhand
    I use them to service my Honda and I'd buy from them with no hesitation. But if you've got a great dealer local, it's so much easier to not have to haul the boat to the next town.
  • sam50sam50 Posts: 499 Officer
    if ARG hasn't changed in recent years......run away as fast as you can.
  • mik8881mik8881 Posts: 92 Greenhorn

Anyone use them recently? They seem to have the best deal on ETECS. Any othe recs for good Evinrude dealer in South FL/Treasure Coast area?

• Jerseygirl1Jerseygirl1 Posts: 33 Greenhorn

ARG is awesome got a 300 G2 from them and can’t say anything bad they have been great to deal with

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file