Need a Crew / Want to Fish

Replies

• DeHavenDeHaven Posts: 253 Officer
    I am often available for a last minute trip.
    Ben - 321-501-2999
  • Team_SeaShiftTeam_SeaShift Posts: 48 Deckhand
    SeaShift is gonna be hitting the water hard for the Redfish masses in the Indian River and maybe even ML. I am also going to be looking for the reported Silver Kings in and around the Causeway and beaches when weather improves some. If you have any interest in fishing and finding new spots, scouting new spots...please let me know. I will try to give a 2 day notice to when we will fish...it is often during the week as myself and one of my mates are both firefighters. Have taken a few guys out from here and had great success with offshore fishing we are gonna hit the inshore game for a little bit with a few deep trips intermixed.

Thanks for your interest.
  • SkeeterBaySkeeterBay Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    SeaShift is gonna be hitting the water hard for the Redfish masses in the Indian River and maybe even ML. I am also going to be looking for the reported Silver Kings in and around the Causeway and beaches when weather improves some. If you have any interest in fishing and finding new spots, scouting new spots...please let me know. I will try to give a 2 day notice to when we will fish...it is often during the week as myself and one of my mates are both firefighters. Have taken a few guys out from here and had great success with offshore fishing we are gonna hit the inshore game for a little bit with a few deep trips intermixed.

Thanks for your interest.

I'm in the first responder world also and always fishing on weekdays. I'm down for finding new spots to fish, let me know! pevancoe@gmail.com
  • AOKRVsAOKRVs Posts: 1,668 Captain
    Going offshore wed and Thurs out of SI
    got a couple seats open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marathon, FL -- World Cat 320CC -- Fishing/Snorkeling/Sunset Cruise

. www.AOKCharters.com

. www.AOKRVs.com   -- The best prices on the best best brands everyday.

• Salty4LifeSalty4Life Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    I just joined the forum and came across this thread. I am looking for a crew in the West Palm-Stuart area. I have a 25 foot Blue Fin center console and I am looking for people that can help out with gas and bait. I currently live in Orlando and keep the CC in Loxahatchee. I have a Ranger z21 inter coastal that I keep up here in Orlando. Anyone in the Orlando area is welcome the next time I have an open seat.

John Larsen
    johnlarsenphotography@gmail.com

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?25008-Need-A-Crew-Want-To-Fish/page17#ixzz3DXr9EldS
  • CATTLE MANCATTLE MAN Posts: 129 Officer
    looking for someone to fish with on M/L IRL I have a poling skiff and tackle like to pole around the shallows ,,no drunks bums or losers, i'm not a guide so i'm not going to teach you to fish. i'm 44 if your a fisherman let me know, weekend only
  • beachsideandybeachsideandy Posts: 881 Officer
    Headed out of the Port Sunday for some mixed 8A area drift/bottom fishing... will hit the troll if conditions allow but it's looking like a solid 2-3 with some wind on it right now. Got one spot open right now; if you want to join PM me.

Andy.
  • btr10aggiebtr10aggie Posts: 2 Greenhorn
  • mdgreco191mdgreco191 Posts: 32 Deckhand
    I will be in the Port Orange/New Smyrna area from 11/26-12/1. I would be happy to help with gas and bait in exchange for a boat ride! PM if your interested.

I can also get two other guys to chip in if you need more than one.
  • DJ GeoffDJ Geoff Posts: 188 Officer
    I'm looking to get out & fish out of Canaveral.. Happy to split bait, gas & anything else I may need... Available pretty much any day..
    email montyinflorida@gmail.com.....
  • JF1shJF1sh Posts: 452 Officer
    Looking to get out with someone offshore for some Cobia/Dolphin action. Canaveral or Sebastian. I have alot of my own gear - heavy spinners, cobia jigs, large jigging combo, etc. Will split all expenses. Would love to get out this Sunday. Please shoot me a message if you have room.
  • catchme1catchme1 Posts: 233 Deckhand
    JF1sh wrote: »
    Looking to get out with someone offshore for some Cobia/Dolphin action. Canaveral or Sebastian. I have alot of my own gear - heavy spinners, cobia jigs, large jigging combo, etc. Will split all expenses. Would love to get out this Sunday. Please shoot me a message if you have room.

I'll keep you in mind am going out tomorrow but going south pelican for bottom fishing. If a cobia is dumb enough to float up to the boat will throw something at him. The cobia have ben sparce and the dolphin are hit and miss. If you have nothing better to do your welcome to jump on board be leaving Bluepoints 7:30 - 8.
    Bill Macvittie phone 412-995-8500 live in port St John
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Hi all. I've had boats and taken people out, and have been without a boat and been taken out. Back with the boat now, and happy to take people looking to fish from Canaveral. PM me or send me an email: david@labolaw.com. I can sneak out during the week if the weather is good, and I can also go on the weekend. I have a Proline 240 boat. I'm not a master fisherman, so if you know your stuff - all the better. Looking for a few folks that can become consistent fishing buddies.
  • BullDolphinBullDolphin Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    I plan on going out Saturday 4/18 out of Ponce. Going for Dolphin. I moved up here from Homestead and don't know much about offshore fishing here. I would love to take someone that knows what they are doing and can show me the ropes up here. I have 1 spot open. PM me. Thanks
    2004 Dolphin Boats Bull Dolphin 22
    2004 Evinrude Ficht 225
    I plan on going out Saturday 4/18 out of Ponce. Going for Dolphin. I moved up here from Homestead and don't know much about offshore fishing here. I would love to take someone that knows what they are doing and can show me the ropes up here. I have 1 spot open. PM me. Thanks

If your looking for some help and someone to show you around Ponce a little drop me a PM. Very successful offshore especially out of Ponce.
    It's getting to be that time of year again when the SeaShift will be hitting the offshore fishing hard, we mostly fish during the week as we are all Firefighters and enjoy getting out when others have to work that 9-5 M-F, if you have the time off or want to make a trip please send me a PM and I will be glad to get your number and let you know when spots are available....I guess some people are posting pics to show they catch fish so I guess I will throw some up as well haha
  • alexdalexd Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Looking for for some people to go out fishing with. I normally kayak fish the lagoon, but would enjoy going out offshore or even near shore. I'm available on the weekends and I could probably do half day trips on the weekdays( I have to be at work at 4 pm in Orlando). I have limited knowledge of offshore fishing, but overall I have a decent amount of knowledge. I could obviously chip in for gas, bait, ice, etc...
    Please pm me if you would like to set something up.
  • jimUttersjimUtters Posts: 33 Deckhand
    I'm looking to go out to the stream sometime. I fish on a 17'7 seahunt out of ponce and am limited to the nearshore reefs. I will split gas and am an experienced fisherman. I can rig baits, drive the boat, etc... I am more than willing to drive south to Sebastian

Also if anyone is interested in fishing nearshore PA reefs, partygrounds, etc PM me and ill write your name down for the next time I have a spot.
  • beachsideandybeachsideandy Posts: 881 Officer
    Sent you a PM Jim
    Anyone needing an experienced mate or would rather enjoy fishing for once instead of having to captain the boat I will be available with notice. I am experienced with bottom fishing and trolling the wahoo and dolphin have been very willing to jump in the boat as of late, we have also found some big eyes that must be lost but boating a 20lb tuna is never a disappointment, we have sold our boat and are currently looking for another one so in the meantime, looking to help out and put some of this experience to use. I have plenty of numbers and am willing to share and put us on fish. Will split expenses, etc......

Let me know if and when you have openings....

Thanks,
    Josh
  • gadgetguy1288gadgetguy1288 Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Looking to get some lines wet while I'm down on leave starting next weekend through the 1st. I grew up on MI, fishing the lagoon and nearshore(both by Kayak and flats boat), and I'm an active duty Coastie. I'm free pretty much any day while I'm down, and I'm willing to split gas/bait/food/etc. Send me a PM if anyone has any spots open, Thanks!
  • redsnook1125redsnook1125 Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    I am going to be in Sebastian starting Saturday the 25th til Thursday 30 if anyone has 2 open seats to do some fishing get with me. Thanks
  • TD-AnglinTD-Anglin Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Very last minute open seat, going out of PC tomorrow 7:30am, buddy had to cancel. Going to chase some near shore action, redfish bite has been pretty good. Text me at 971-218-3959 if interested, if not tomorrow will probably be going some other days in the near future.
    http://sobesurf.com/
    sobe-surf-logo-1.png
    Surf Lessons, Stand Up Paddle Lessons, Tours, Rentals and Equipment Sales
  • drdelaneydrdelaney Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    hey guys i have a boat 23 ft key west. new to area and have not been lucky catching anything out of cape. i have gone out to the deep half dozen times with only one mahi to show. i might be interested in taking a couple people with me if you can chip in for some gas. plus you most know the waters dont need to dummies on boat. email me @ drdelaney45@gmail.com. possibly going out monday morning 10/12/13 thanks for the help
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,979 AG
    drdelaney wrote: »
    hey guys i have a boat 23 ft key west. new to area and have not been lucky catching anything out of cape. i have gone out to the deep half dozen times with only one mahi to show. i might be interested in taking a couple people with me if you can chip in for some gas. plus you most know the waters dont need to dummies on boat. email me @ drdelaney45@gmail.com. possibly going out monday morning 10/12/13 thanks for the help

Sorry I'm not paying to give up my knowledge, But if you want to go out of ponce I'll bring some numbers and do my best to put you on fish.
    :BUNNY gestapo

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,501 AG
    I never accept money when I take people fishing....but fishing inshore is cheaper.

If you have no local knowledge...or are new and need to develop your game....I would NOT be looking at people here that have no boat but want to fish for split expenses..I would HIRE a pro....and expect my moneys worth in EDUCATION....not fish.....since if you are taught by a competent PRO...the fish will come.

And yes, there may be some here with skills...but I learned long ago.....no matter who you ask...*THEY*...are the best fisherman they know. :rolleyes
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,897 Admiral
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    I never accept money when I take people fishing....but fishing inshore is cheaper.

If you have no local knowledge...or are new and need to develop your game....I would NOT be looking at people here that have no boat but want to fish for split expenses..I would HIRE a pro....and expect my moneys worth in EDUCATION....not fish.....since if you are taught by a competent PRO...the fish will come.

And yes, there may be some here with skills...but I learned long ago.....no matter who you ask...*THEY*...are the best fisherman they know. :rolleyes

I have lived in FL for 30 years and would love to catch a red fish!
    How often do you fish?
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,501 AG
    I have lived in FL for 30 years and would love to catch a red fish!
    How often do you fish?

I don't fish often enough...only once a day...but yesterday I did go twice.....

The evening was very nice....

20151012_192435_zpswegdyuu5.jpg
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,897 Admiral
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    I don't fish often enough...only once a day...but yesterday I did go twice.....

The evening was very nice....

20151012_192435_zpswegdyuu5.jpg

We should fish together sometime... unless you are a cop, I hate cops.
  • TD-AnglinTD-Anglin Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Looks like the wind is finally going to lay down tomorrow so last minute decision decided to head out of P/C and try the near shore action. Been about 3 weeks since I've been out but crushed the reds out there last time and hoping to find some big breeders this time. All the normal seat fillers are working so seeing if anybody on here wants to go. Text at 971-218-3959
    http://sobesurf.com/
    sobe-surf-logo-1.png
    Surf Lessons, Stand Up Paddle Lessons, Tours, Rentals and Equipment Sales

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file