Need a Crew / Want to Fish

Replies

• OldmanriverOldmanriver Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Just what I have been looking for. I'm a snowbird from the far north. I fish Lake Ontario for Salmon and Trout. I have a Grady White Gulf Stream powered with a 300 Yamaha and 15 hp kicker. Looking for local experience to share the costs. Boats at Harbortown Marina and ready to go. My cell is (315) 778-1584 call if interested.

Mike
  • OldmanriverOldmanriver Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    If your still looking for fishing out of Canaveral give me a call I will give you my details. (315) 778-1584
    Mike
  • catchme1catchme1 Posts: 233 Deckhand
    Have a spot on my boat for a king fish trip plus tommorow the January 16 could take up to two leaving Blue Points around 8am a little help on gas would be appreciated
  • Gator KStenzGator KStenz Posts: 230 Deckhand
    Just moved my boat (31' Yellowfin) over from the Gulf Coast to high and dry storage in Canaveral this past weekend. I'll probably regularly have room for a person or two. Will mainly be fishing weekends. I have no experience with the fishery, though.
  • UFNFUFNF Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Hi all, a colleague and I currently attend the University of Florida and have not been able to go in-shore or off shore-fishing since we enrolled here. We are originally from the clearwater area and since the big bend and Northeast florida are closest to us, ideally thats where we would like to fish. We would love to join someone for an in-shore or offshore trip. We can provide gas money, we can do work on your boat/clean your boat etc. you name it! We have all in-shore tackle, we have transportation so we could meet you wherever. Give me a call if interested! 727-798-8424
  • captryan5878captryan5878 Posts: 203 Deckhand
    b
  • DJ GeoffDJ Geoff Posts: 188 Officer
    I fish any day around 1000 Islands / Banana River / Indian River with room for 1 more.. Fly & spin...17ft Carolina Skiff with Minn Kota Ipilot...Geoff 321 506 7142

Also, I would love to do some offshore but I have no experience .... If you have a seat want someone to split cost give me a call.. I'm sensible, reliable, prompt & free most days.....
  • Ram1Ram1 Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Any military/police/firefighter guys wanna fish tomorrow let me know ive got a 14' jon boat that i run on the flats in mosquito lagoon. Text me at 3212005686 for details.
  • Wahoo69Wahoo69 Posts: 197 Deckhand
    Hello everyone my name is Bryan. I am new to the area and the forum. I just bought a house in merritt island right off north banana dr. I am from Montauk Long Island and have been both inshore and offshore commercially pin hooking just about all my life. I'm a graduate of the merchant marine academy and currently work in the Gulf of Mexico as a captain on a 300' offshore supply vessel for Edison Chouest. I would love to meet a bunch of new fishing partners and friends ASAP. I have all of my own gear both inshore and offshore. Can do absolutly anything that is required on a boat from navigation to filleting. Willing to share all expenses. I'm safe, knowledgable, and fun to fish with and be around. Hope to fish you a bunch of you shorty. Pm me or call me anytime 631-831-7422. Tight linez
  • Crash0637Crash0637 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Hello, my name is Ryan. I am looking for some fishing buddies. I recently rebuilt my flats boat from ground up. I am looking for some people that would be interested in going out with me and splitting costs. I live in the St Cloud area and am not opposed to any kind of fishing. I would love to learn more about salt water fishing and the ML area. I mainly fish lakes near me like West Lake Toho, East Lake Toho and would like to try Lake Kissimmee. I am almost 30 and am a little green behind the ears when it comes to fishing but love to learn and always want to be on the water. I am off on Mondays and Wednesdays which are the best days for me to be able to go out for the entire day. Hit me up!!!!

My boat is a 17ft flats boat with a 50hp out back. It's great on gas. Only upgrade it really needs is a good GPS but everything else is perfectly up to par.
  • JethroJethro Posts: 409 Deckhand
    Im lookin for a boat that goes out for night time mangrove snappers. Port Canaveral, Ponce, or Sebastian. I have numbers and knowledge. This time of year its cooler at night and no skeeters/noseeums!
  • amighoamigho Posts: 776 Officer
    The Sea spirit out of Ponce does a night trip during the full moon, the Captain will flat out put you on some big dogs! I think it's first come first serve?
    :fishing:USA
  • AOKRVsAOKRVs Posts: 1,670 Captain
    Looking for some offshore fishing (mainly trolling and some bottom). If anyone has an open seat or 2 and preferably launch from the SI ramp. I am fairly new to offshore and I am looking the learn from a guide or someone with experience. Would gladly pay for gas and bait if anyone would take on an extra hand. We are mainly in FL during fall and winter but we have a short trip coming up July 9,10 and 11th. Would like to get out for some summer fishing. I am in process of getting a bigger boat and then I will have open seat or two for someone with experience.
    thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marathon, FL -- World Cat 320CC -- Fishing/Snorkeling/Sunset Cruise

. www.AOKCharters.com

. www.AOKRVs.com   -- The best prices on the best best brands everyday.

Crash0637 wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Ryan. I am looking for some fishing buddies. I recently rebuilt my flats boat from ground up. I am looking for some people that would be interested in going out with me and splitting costs. I live in the St Cloud area and am not opposed to any kind of fishing. I would love to learn more about salt water fishing and the ML area. I mainly fish lakes near me like West Lake Toho, East Lake Toho and would like to try Lake Kissimmee. I am almost 30 and am a little green behind the ears when it comes to fishing but love to learn and always want to be on the water. I am off on Mondays and Wednesdays which are the best days for me to be able to go out for the entire day. Hit me up!!!!

My boat is a 17ft flats boat with a 50hp out back. It's great on gas. Only upgrade it really needs is a good GPS but everything else is perfectly up to par.

Bump...ANYBODY??
  • reelcockyreelcocky Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    I am looking to go offshore fishing I will split costs with whoever. I have fished for dolphin, tuna, marlin all my life and have done some mate work on sport fishing vessels out of ocean city, Maryland. Please pm me if interested.

Thank you
  • catchme1catchme1 Posts: 233 Deckhand
    reelcocky wrote: »
    I am looking to go offshore fishing I will split costs with whoever. I have fished for dolphin, tuna, marlin all my life and have done some mate work on sport fishing vessels out of ocean city, Maryland. Please pm me if interested.

Thank you

Did you get my PM
  • FaroutFarout Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Hey Jethro I been fishin around here for along time inshore and off I have a 23 Glacierbay with twin 90s has a livewell too. About 2 miles to the gallon cruises nice at 25mph never done a nightime snapper trip but sounds intresting ive got some decent numbers for pelican and 8a but may need some tips let me know if intrested maybe we can do a trip soon.
  • ohiogaryohiogary Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    I will be down in Cocoa beach with my 14 y.o. son and one of his friends, would really like to get out and do some fishing, doesnt matter if flats fishing or inshore, off shore, All I care about is these two boys being able to fish, both live to fish . I would be more than willing to pay for fuel, ice , bait and more than glad to help in any way. We were down last year and Joe [duckmanjr} took us out fishing had a great time until the storm moved in, but we needed to cool down anyway. Wont be until 10 August.
    Thanks
    Gary
  • RedTomRedTom Posts: 138 Officer
    I am looking for a open seat...just moved back down from PA..born and raised in Central Florida. used to always go offshore for mahi so i know my ways around..can provide gas money, clean boat when done with trip,gaff, cast net, have my own gear, im a fun person to be around and can get the mood going. just been wanting to go offshore and live my passion and bring back memories and i have a pair of outrigers but no boat to put them on would like to use em
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    Looking for someone with a bay boat that wants to work the bait pods around pc. Will split expenses.
    cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
    greggl wrote: »
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
    Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
    :rotflmao
  • cliffie68cliffie68 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    --
  • DevodudDevodud Posts: 355 Deckhand
    cliffie68 wrote: »
    Hey, I need friends. Lets kill some fish. I got a boat and a small part time crew. I always am looking for another good hand on deck.

C

What part of the week do you fish?
    "If you're gunna be stupid, you gotta be tough"
  • Wild@heartWild@heart Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    Headed down to Ormand beach for the week. If anyone has some seats open for inshore would love to help fill a box. Down to split up any cost. If its a big boat and multiple people are needed I got that covered also. The father in law doesn't know a lot but really gets a kick out of reeling them in. 2294490556. Willing to drive an hour or so.
  • Montana1Montana1 Posts: 212 Officer
    Well like the thread says, I am looking for people to fish with. my wife and I moved to Titusville at the end of June, and I have been fishing the beach since then. I have a ton of time on my hands, since I have Paramedic classes on Tuesday and Thursday, other then that I can do just about whatever I want. I am interested in meeting as many people as I can, and doing as many different kinds of fishing as possible. Long story short I just want to learn as much as I can about fishing here, since its a completely different game then chasing trout with a size 22 dry fly. Happy to help with any costs, gas, bait, gear, food, etc. And bonus points to anyone who can help figure out why I am getting horrible tailing loops with my flyrod.
  • lost conchlost conch Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    i bought a boat recently, a 16ft stick steer skiff and have been dying to get out on the lagoon or the port or anything thats not freshwater, with somebody that knows how to poke around out there. ive got all kinds of rods reels and cast nets. im not comfortable enough with the waters around here yet to want to run them on my own. message me on here if you would like to set something up one day. pretty much only open on weekends and maybe some nights, but nonetheless would love to get out there and get on some fish with someone. im getting tired of bass and cat fishing haha. would also love to get out into some blue water, i lived in the keys my whole life and i need to see some blue and green hit the deck. can split fuel costs or whatever, i know the ins and outs of offshore fishing.
  • dwyermwdwyermw Posts: 333 Deckhand
    Moving to Ormond Beach from Oviedo. I know the Indian River well and Mosquito lagoon. I am looking for a fishing partner who can travel at times and can share expense of a '24 Skeeter zx24v 300 Yamaha. WE can do it all on this boat. Looking for a someone who knows the Halifax system and wants to do some off shore. I enjoy fly fishing, live bait and artificial and fish for it all - snappers, tarpon, reds, trout. I am a family guy who is fun to be with and has a extensive fishing background. PM if interested
    2009 Skeeter ZX2250 current
    2007 Sea Hunt 220 Triton (sold)
    Skeeter ZX24V, 300 HP Yamaha (sold)
    1890 SE Action Craft, 175 HP Evinrude Ficht (sold)
    Hewes Tailfisher (sold)
    Toyota Tundra 5.7 SR5
    I am looking for a fishing buddy for Thursday 11/21. I am interested in going anywhere from the lagoon the sebastian. I have a 17ft flats boat completely set up, with a 50hp. It sips gas. I am newer to salt water fishing but know enough to still bring them to the boat. Pm me for my number. Thanks
    Ryan
  • AOKRVsAOKRVs Posts: 1,670 Captain
    Need a crew for Thursday Dec 7th - maybe Wed 6th
    Last minute trip - wife not coming
    Going offshore out of sebastain inlet - email or pm if interested
    Could also stop at the inlet for some flounder
    swingdr1@aokrvs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marathon, FL -- World Cat 320CC -- Fishing/Snorkeling/Sunset Cruise

. www.AOKCharters.com

. www.AOKRVs.com   -- The best prices on the best best brands everyday.

• BossBoss Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Hello,

I will be visiting some family in the orlando area from Dec 13-28, and will be bringing my gear. If anybody wants to get out fishing for some bass or anything else, im down.

If anybody needs a partner on their boat, im willing to pitch on gas/bait whatever. Or if somebody just wants some company at a local lake/pond. i'd love to learn first hand from someone with local experience.

I would love to do some inshore or surf fishing.

I'm not new to fishing, ive been fishing all my life. Mostly Freshwater, but i do have some saltwater experience, i dont need anybody to hold my hand or anything like that lol

i've been doing some research for some local spots i can fish without a boat but if anybody has any tips or advice for me, im all ears.

Thanks,

Jeff

you can reach me by
    email jefffrizzle2001@yahoo.com
    twitter @BigJHerbs
    BBM 74B86A1D
  • amberjoeamberjoe Posts: 40 Deckhand
    hey folks, was wondering what kind of fishing skills and experience you would prefer to see in fellow anglers you bring on board, from this Need a Crew/ Want to Fish subforum?

for example " bottom fishing", "rigging" , " gaffing", " driving" , etc...

What at a minimal skills should someone have to be considered "experienced"?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file