200lb. Redfish!

Not all at once, obviously.

Easily ties my most productive day fishing.

Boated a bunch of slobs that day with several double hookups. Average weight was conservatively estimated at 25lbs. The runt was 22#. After about the 4th or 5th, it started to feel like work. All fish were caught on MH tackle with the longest fight >10 min. All fish revived and sent away swimming.

Note: The offshore angler circle hooks we were using suffered several malfunctions as in shearing off at or below the barb, and the hook point completely bending out of shape. We were using approximately 5-7/0 circle hooks.

I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and, my buddy, (his spot, his boat,) for being blessed with an incredibly memorable day on the water.

Sorry, no other details. I've been sworn to secrecy.

An average size fish that day. I'm 6'3"

Kickin' it "old school" with the TLD 5 that had more than enough muscle to bring in these bruisers.

Having too much fun!

Seeing to it that each fish had time to "catch its breath" even though the bite was on fire.

Torpedo heading straight for the boat.
cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
greggl wrote: »
Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
nuevowavo wrote:
Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
:rotflmao

Replies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file