FishMaster T-Tops

Captwalt1Captwalt1 Posts: 114 Officer
I have a 17'2 McKee Craft Backwater and looking for a good deal on a top. Saw the Fishmaster for $995.00. Seems like a nice top. What do you guys think? I don't have 2-3000.00 for one. let's hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance. Walt

Replies

• tagtag Posts: 8,732 Admiral
    I just bought one. Haven't installed it yet. Looks well made for the price. No it's not a $4000 custom top. I recommend calling them over buying off the internet. I called up and asked if the had any returns. They had a demo for $100 off. It looks like it was never out of the box. Also ask for the 4 for 2 rod holder deal and you can save another $90.
  • MiamiGirlMiamiGirl Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    A little more than $1000 but folds up and can be used at speeds up to 50MPH :: Shade Blade
    http://www.tuuci.com/product/42/tuuci-shade-blade
  • huntmccuthuntmccut Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    I've had one on my 192 Mako now for 3 years. Great top for the money. The ability to fold is great since my boat is parked in a boat house on the lake in North Georgia and 2-3 times a year I take it to the keys. I folded the top for the haul down the first year but I keep it up now and at 60-80 miles per hour for 13 hours it hasn't had any damage so it will hold up. The only thing that has loosened at all was the back right leg, which was this lobster season. I just pulled the screws and put a wedge under it a applied new apoxy. No problems since.
  • RottenRotten Posts: 465 Deckhand
    Talk with Mike @ Mainlandwelding.com. Check out his work, He's an artist with aluminum. He'll do you right, He made me a beautiful top for my 17 Outrage. He's real good and will beat most prices. His turnaround for me was 3 days!!!
    1 772 521 1286
    He is PSLWelder on this site
    Music is Life, learn to play and Live!!!! I also Love to Fish!!!
  • HadeventingHadeventing Miramar FloridaPosts: 3 Greenhorn
    Here's some unique design and classy design with affordable prices.
    https://www.poggesiusa.com/custom-umbrellas/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file