ON-SITE TRAILER REPAIR

I had just launched this service if any of the forum members need help feel free to contact me

15% discount to all members

Replies

• danmanswagdanmanswag Posts: 515 Officer
    I can definitely see people needing this service...you just never know during those long hauls, or even short ones to the marina.

Good luck
  • chasintails69chasintails69 Posts: 212 Deckhand
    Thank you
  • copout@castawayscopout@castaways Posts: 5,779 Officer
    Great idea, best of luck!
  • tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 650 Officer
    Don't mean to be a di.. but, axle and axel mean two different things.

Helping a wheel to turn, an axle is a rod that runs through the wheel. It can also be used on other rotating mechanisms. Things that use axles include cars, roller skates, and door knobs.

An axel, on the other hand, is used as a term in figure skating.
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,659 Captain
    congrats and best of luck. and yes, change axel to axle.

***THE GUY IN MY AVATAR IS BLAIR WICKSTROM***

Sorry I did proof over phone to late now have 5k of these Thanks anyway for the ifo but hope you get the idea of what was meant

Thank you
    I am giving a 15% discount to all Forum members please get in touch with me by phone and set up a good time to see trailer before you have a problem on the road as I have been busy

Thanks
    Sean
    I had rescued a group heading to mingo fri night by chance was able to get them going hope they had a great trip
    was little enough and ask if they were members and just gave them what they needed

good meeting you all

Sean
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,601 Officer
    Sean, so you'll be carrying extra hubs on you and whatnot? that would be good to know in a bad situation.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    Yes Jorge have complete Hub assembly's and assorted material to get you home then we fix at later date don't get me wrong wake me up at midnight its will cost a service call

The whole idea is get me to do preventive maintenance and inspection before a break down service that we all forget about
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,601 Officer
    sweet. thanks.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • Shallow Minded 69Shallow Minded 69 Posts: 95 Greenhorn
    Sean,
    THANKS for the help on Sunday Mother's Day as having a pregnant wife on the side of the road IS NOT GOOD. I really appreciate your quick response, great work and the fact your the guy that has all of the parts and tools necessary to get me back on the road immediately.

Islamorada to Bird Rd with a broken triple axle trailer is not fun.

I look forward to your overhaul tomorrow at my house and I'll be ready for fun filled summer of boating and repair free trailer!!

For those of you who have not met Sean, he is a great guy and I highly recommend him and his services.
  • Knot WorkingKnot Working Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    I found you here and thank goodness you had the time to help. Now I'm ready to go to Naples this weekend!!!!:hail:hail
    Well Ill I can say is thank you to all the customers I had this week end was busy till 2 am Fri and 3 am Monday non stop but was able to get everyone to there destination

Thank you again

Sean
  • flatsstalkerflatsstalker Posts: 469 Officer
    Glad to hear your business is taking off
    09 Beavertail BTX
    1999 18 Dolphin backcountry
  • BibijawaBibijawa Posts: 33 Greenhorn
    I recently bought a used boat and trailer. I called Sean and he was able to come look at it the same day. He replaced all
    the worn and corroded parts by noon the next day. He's a great guy to deal with and very fast service.
    Thank you for the work and have a great time with the family Enjoy
  • Cptn.BocaCptn.Boca Posts: 55 Deckhand
    Hey how much do you charge for 2 new axles installed.
  • Pucker FactorPucker Factor Posts: 874 Officer
    Thanks Sean for giving back through your donation to the FFT, forum members and Everglades NP!!

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?154449-***FFT-XIII-July-12th-SIGN-UP***
    Cptn.Boca wrote: »
    Hey how much do you charge for 2 new axles installed.

I need a little more info to help you call me 305-216-4932
    bump
  • PoonPoon Posts: 79 Deckhand
    Glad I saw this thread. Called Sean up and he took care of my trailer today--great service! He replaced my springs and hubs on site. Thanks again!
    **** wrote: »
    Glad I saw this thread. Called Sean up and he took care of my trailer today--great service! He replaced my springs and hubs on site. Thanks again!

My pleasure thank you for the business
    I had just launched this service if any of the forum members need help feel free to contact me

15% discount to all members

Thank you all for the support
    Back from vacation
    bump
  • Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 584 Officer
    What 14" and/or 15" trailer tire have you had your best experience with?
    Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
    There is so many different styles I do prefer radial tires
  • Reel4ReelReel4Reel Posts: 413 Deckhand
    :I just came across this. it was about time that someone offered this service as there are sooo many of us out there. Hope it is doing gangbusters for you. I'm buying a new used boat (hopefully :crossed) and I'll definitely give you a call to check it out.
    Reel4Reel wrote: »
    :I just came across this. it was about time that someone offered this service as there are sooo many of us out there. Hope it is doing gangbusters for you. I'm buying a new used boat (hopefully :crossed) and I'll definitely give you a call to check it out.

Thank you for the support

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file