Replies

• avmechavmech Posts: 1,256 Officer
    Once again, not the time nor the place!
    :Agree
    RIP Captn
    Member #10822
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 Officer
    A sad, sad thing. Requiescat in pace.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    RIP Andy, prays sent!
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    Very sad indeed. I will say a prayer and throw a cast for you today.. R.I.P.
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..
  • nick cnick c Posts: 182 Officer
    very very sad. U are in a place now where the tide is always falling and the bottom is free of snags. RIP capt
  • JohncdbassJohncdbass Posts: 126 Deckhand
    snook87 wrote: »
    Drew, I do not like you. That's why I don't say hi. You try and seek me on apps and Facebook.

First and foremost RIP brother angler. If you guys have learned anything in this unfortunate experience of a young mans life then how bout honoring him with a truce and maybe a beer or a days fishing?
  • Snooky SnacksSnooky Snacks Posts: 69 Deckhand
    Johncdbass wrote: »
    First and foremost RIP brother angler. If you guys have learned anything in this unfortunate experience of a young mans life then how bout honoring him with a truce and maybe a beer or a days fishing?

Agreed life's too short......or beerS and a days fishing
  • LastMangoLastMango Posts: 4,574 Officer
    Holy crap............... I've been in South America for the last week, just saw this.......... I met him casually a few times and he always seemed so up and vibrant...... Very sad...................
    attachment.php?attachmentid=131572&d=1399127702
  • SLW UroCaneSLW UroCane Port St. LuciePosts: 403 Deckhand
    Sad. Did not know him. Prayers for him and his family. As an aside, I am a doctor. If anyone in this FS forum has a serious medical question, message me. Maybe I can help, maybe not. We all may not know each other face to face, but we have been following each other for years. This is our "fishing family", in an extended sort of way. Again, this is sad, but let us pledge that this should not happen going forward.
    Tight Lines !!! For more information on a vasectomy, please visit www.gulfstreamurology.com.
  • StepaboStepabo Posts: 1,052 Officer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.”
    ―Hunter S. Thompson
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,073 Captain
    RIP Andy. What a sad day to loose a great fisherman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file