IT Analyst Full Time - Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Send me a personnel message and resume if you are interested, I will forward to proper channels

IT Analyst Full Time
Salary range $45,000 to $60,000

Position Reports To: Manager, Information Technology
Direct Reports: None

Summary: Maintain and support all computer systems, software installations, and phone systems - which include cellular and desk types.
Primary Accountabilities: (How will we measure success? Top 4-6 accountabilities)

• Perform regular monitoring, reporting, purchasing, and coordination of existing and future computer systems. Identify and implement opportunities to consolidate, minimize, and provide coordination of support resources for the IT Department.
• Provide effective Tier I hardware, network and application support to end users.
• Assist the Windchill group for global support of software installations.
• Participate in system testing when required.

• This position will require regular monitoring of systems (hardware and software related) as well as prompt and efficient response to all levels of IT issues that may arise. These support requirements may occur after hours or on weekends.
• Keeping updated with industry trends and product knowledge in order to identify opportunities for improvement .

1. Interpersonal Savvy – Build constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact
2. Organizing – Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; arrange files and information in a useful manner
3. Systems Management – Can design practices, tools, processes and procedures which allow monitoring and management at a distance; can impact people and results remotely

Minimum Requirements:

Education: Associates degree, BS preferred.

Experience: 0-2 years of experience in an equivalent role in a similar operating environment.

• Demonstrated technology knowledge to provide Tier I desktop and application support.
• Must possess effective interpersonal skills to assist users both local and remote.
• Must demonstrate an effective communication skill/style to present technology solutions in non-technical terms to end users.
• A relentless and versatile learner who is open to change and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
• Web design skills a major plus
2004 KeyWest 1900 Sportsman Yamaha F115

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file