The Official Quote Of The Day Thread

Replies

• MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 Officer
    amigho wrote: »
    Can anyone quote the infamous speech about the pitcher by Howard Cosell in the mid 70's maybe later/ earlier? I challenge you!

I don't think you quite grasp the idea of this thread.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • frankfrank Posts: 12,231 AG
    Mr. Fish Haid, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    No political signature
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,638 Admin
    hooknline wrote: »
    He just doesn't know who i think I am
    :grin
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    Must be nice to be able to profile people just by their looks.

An award winner.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 Officer
    Anyone else see the irony?
    please excuse the 3 foot wake as Huntress over comes your port, maybe starboard side. Will be sure to give you plenty of notice via the rules of the road(as if you have a clue)
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • SonOfAGunninSonOfAGunnin Posts: 5,084 Officer
    Phescador wrote: »

Like purposefully giving yourself herpes....it may not kill you. It certainly isn't healthy though.
  • fishonhensonfishonhenson Posts: 4,395 Captain

While the manifest content of this dream is threatening, the dreamer is returned to a time in youth, when despite the emotional demands of modern high school society, less is demanded of him. Like a new student in high school, the dreamer is entering a similarly uncertain drunken environment in his present life. He may be dually anxious his friend Henson does not understand his desire to extend school (childishness with too much alcohol), and concerned his friend will laugh at him for being a **** and not chewing up his aspirin. The old rules of high school–party till you drop, extreme excess, basic social rules even in the face of hostility–are no longer valid. Wish fulfillment can be seen in the fact that being sober is unimportant; even though the dreamer works to improve his drunken state, he is unable to, but this does not cause him difficulty in passing out drunk as the Lord. He has other friends, like TTT, to show him the way, but is concerned about the need to rely on other better looking, not to mention smarter, friends like TTT. Nonetheless, aggressive incoherent behavior is acted out against others like Henson, not the dreamer.

Questions for the dreamer: What is his relationship with Henson? Is he supportive or not, and are they close? Also, what are his associations with appearance issues such as makeup, hair, and so forth. Does he like clowns, or does he fear them (in either case, to associate himself with them is to make himself "safer" behind a mask). What are his associations with bobcats, chickens, and other pieces of manifest content? Confronting these questions will lead the dreamer to a deeper understanding of his dream.
    e3JIXa0.jpg
    My lil buddy

Member #60928, joined May 11, 2006
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,975 AG
    Joey is usually right. No lie.
    :Spittingcoffee
    :BUNNY gestapo

• NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 11,812 AG
    rrbgtt wrote: »
    I"m right.
    Sounds like a reasonable statement to interject into a discussion.
    I got the feeling that Mister-Jr might not know.:grin

:grin
  • captinmitchcaptinmitch Posts: 5,807 Officer
    I dont know.
    :willynilly
  • frankfrank Posts: 12,231 AG
    The racism, bigotry and prejudice so freely expressed on this site are amazing.
    !
    No political signature
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,583 Officer
    Directed at TTT
    I have a wonderful sense of humor. You aren't funny.
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    yak_angler wrote: »
    Directed at TTT

Nor are you.:)
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
    I lived in Roseville Michigan for 12 years. Great memories but I'm glad I live here.

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,236 Admiral
    If four thin girls want to have sex with you, its a party.

If four fat girls want to have sex with you, its a ****.

:signs
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
    I remember watching the Spanish Fly and Jose Wejbe would fill out that yellow speedo he would wear.

RIP Jose.
    I was impressed with how Jose filled that speedo out.

You are lying if you weren't impressed too.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
    Climate change? Global cooling? Global warming?
    sarcasm
    :Bike himself

Please don't post a pic of either. Lest ye be banished.

Not sarcasm

:banghead

I'd eat it.
    Man, I thought we had some weirdo's here in politics...... I am staying far away from off topic.
  • Next LevelNext Level Posts: 2,962 Officer
    magot wrote: »
    On the hood of my car at the drive-in movie with my wife and the kids in the front seat watching Fifty Shades of Gray.
    :rotflmao:rotflmao
  • SonOfAGunninSonOfAGunnin Posts: 5,084 Officer
    Still treading in dangerous water. Skinny women don't cook the way I like to eat.

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,236 Admiral
    What did O say last night? "we shouldn't judge a group by the actions of a few". Except white people with guns... Judge them all the same.

:signs
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
    frank wrote: »
    Looks like treyvon is stealing from the other kid and about to swipe the goat to trade for some weed.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    I am honored to be associated with the last 2 quotes of the day. I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible. Obama for being such an evil person bent on destroying or allowing to be destroyed this great country yet providing us with so much material and angst. Frank for ... well, being Frank, bless his heart. TripleThreat for creating this great award system we have. Phishbohn for his lackadaisical attitude toward the law and protection of his patient's data. Treyvon for the sacrifice he made to save us all the tremendous cost of repeat offenders. GotAnts for being a grown "man" that wears skinny jeans and gets beat up in gay bars. TrippleCLean for being just a little off center. NextLevel for sneaking away from the poodle baby sitting business to throw a few jabs in where needed. For PupRaiser for being such a level headed young lady that brings sanity to an insane world. Polar for fixing my air conditioner. Spinfreak for getting one of his boats out of my yard. GT Fish.... nevermind.... The terrorist kids from Russia(area) for reminding us that Islam is the religion of hate and that we need to continue to fight to keep them out of our great Christian land. To Gary C for denying that we are a Christian land. And to anyone else I missed... Peace
    514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:12182169,w:16
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    I am honored to be associated with the last 2 quotes of the day. I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible. Obama for being such an evil person bent on destroying or allowing to be destroyed this great country yet providing us with so much material and angst. Frank for ... well, being Frank, bless his heart. TripleThreat for creating this great award system we have. Phishbohn for his lackadaisical attitude toward the law and protection of his patient's data. Treyvon for the sacrifice he made to save us all the tremendous cost of repeat offenders. GotAnts for being a grown "man" that wears skinny jeans and gets beat up in gay bars. TrippleCLean for being just a little off center. NextLevel for sneaking away from the poodle baby sitting business to throw a few jabs in where needed. For PupRaiser for being such a level headed young lady that brings sanity to an insane world. Polar for fixing my air conditioner. Spinfreak for getting one of his boats out of my yard. GT Fish.... nevermind.... The terrorist kids from Russia(area) for reminding us that Islam is the religion of hate and that we need to continue to fight to keep them out of our great Christian land. To Gary C for denying that we are a Christian land. And to anyone else I missed... Peace
    514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:12182169,w:16
    The terrorist kids from Russia(area) for reminding us that Islam is religion often co- opted by fanatics and that we need to welcome all faiths to our land. To Gary C for denying that we are not at theocracy but one where many faiths reside in peace without out fear of prejudice or bigotry.

Fixed it.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    Fixed it.
    Bless your heart.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    Jesus made me do it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file