10/30 Reds

Haven't posted on here in a while so figured I would because I haven't seen much inshore action on here lately. Wednesday morning I headed out with a buddy of mine from the FD to catch the morning incoming after not being out for almost 2 weeks. I was a little weary at first due to the little cold snap we had and missing a couple weeks of being on the water. Getting bait was a little tough at my first couple stops but surprisingly wound up finding very nice schools of whitebait over on the south side of picnic island. I have been using pins for my redfish since the spring so it was something different. Got to the first stop and started the 5 minute clock. Bite was slow at first but quickly fired up and stayed pretty consistent for a few hours. As soon as the wind picked up and the bite died we headed in. Wound up with around 15 reds for the day ranging from 22-27 inch all looking thick and healthy. Red October looks like its still in full force. Haven't kept any reds in a couple months so we figured to have some dinner. Here's my buddy with the catch. Tightlines!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file